Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msmith2006

VIP Member
she's back, she's back! Sunday evening for peak engagement me thinks.
another reel (rare selfie?) about her naked body / boobs (not for the male gaze though) and how empowered she feels

she is the most boring cunt I've ever come across. all this reel shows is that she would rather get naked on camera than pick her son up on time from childcare. lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 22

lemmings2000

Don't *most* women post about other women in their life they appreciate...not make it all about themselves. Could have done a shout out to NNB, her sister, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

cyrilsneer

Her latest story - why are the cuddles with Alf going to be gone?! When I had my second I made sure the eldest got more cuddles if anything.

She really thinks she’s done with Alf now she’s getting her do-over baby. I feel so sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

aggytha

VIP Member
I had my daughter during the first lockdown in 2020 and was induced/laboured in hospital for almost 48 hours alone, my husband was eventually allowed in and I continued to labour all day and it all went to shit and I ended up with an emergency c-sec. I had her around midnight and he was kicked out by 4am. We spent 6 nights in hospital where no visitors were allowed (not even partners) and I had to go outside to the car park to collect more supplies from him. It was absolutely horrendous and will upset us forever that he missed out on almost her first week of life.

we by no means had it hard compared to others and I was so happy and grateful to leave with a healthy baby, but it actually offends me that she refers to herself as a lockdown mum. I know even in 2021 there would’ve been people still affected by some restrictions and had lack of support due to how weird the world was, but as someone who has watched Ashley’s entire journey unfold online… she had a lot more opportunities and support than most. Always the victim.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Featuring her manicured nails, babies hands with her and Tommy’s and not Alfie’s is awful. She is so contrived. I feel sorry for her daughter being born to a narcissist mother. Life will not be easy for her.

willowtree2

VIP Member
I think she actually has no idea how ‘announce’ Thumb now. It’s been too long. No one gives a shit anymore and everyone’s moved on with their lives 😂 When she does show her lets Face it, people want to see a fresh out the womb scrunched up newborn. She’ll be smiling and eating rusks at this rate.

Bollocks with ‘want to be in the moment’. She’s still eye fucking herself taking selfies whilst breastfeeding! Who does that 🫣

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Omg 😂😂
Her latest reel of her saying ‘goodbye’ to Alf before she went off for her hotel stay c section, could Alf look less interested
Why does she think that’s a good video to post?! Her child is literally clamouring to get away

also please Sainsbury’s gift poor Alf some new socks! They always seem to be cutting off his circulation poor boy

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
‘Hi, just coming on to say I’m taking a break to spend TIME with my baby girl (didn’t do that with Alf, cos I hated him, but baby GIRL is perfect- look she’s sleeping over there- Alf NEVER did that, but baby GIRL is perfect). But I also want to share some free gifts I’ve been sent, so that other people send me more free stuff”

FUCK OFF

BigB21

I feel this is getting really disrespectful towards her followers now. For 6 months she has pumped them tons adverts to earn money off her pregnancy and is now baiting them with little glimpses of new baby, whilst still pushing the ads. I think she’s crossed a line and will be annoying most of her following who are likely mums and mums to be.

msmith2006

VIP Member
Remember guys that baby girl thumbelina is ONLY 39 weeks so she will be so ✨smol✨ and ✨undercooked✨ so will probs be jaundiced . Ash just wanted to tan so they could be little twinnies!!!! (Not for the male gaze)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pollen123

Someone has probably said this but I thought they were waiting to announce details because of her gran coming to see the baby? I mean that is fair enough but I feel she used her gran as an excuse for the real reason - the mag shoot - I mean that’s just gross I actually would have respected her much more if she was honest

yourealiar

Ada looks very cute I must say but Ashley is a cunt and I feel sorry for both kids. Ashley may seem to like/ love her female child more than her male one but that poor girl is going to go through a lifetime of toxic parenting, and grow up to never feel good enough for her narc mums ridiculously high standards. Ashley will give it the whole ‘she can be who she wants’ bullshit but deep down she will 100% be that pushy mum. And Alf, well need I say more about the shit he’s going to have to deal with in life due to his mums non parenting because he had the cheek to be an overcooked male at birth and ruined his mums vagina and life.

• Sad
She wasn’t a bloody lockdown mum! Proper lockdown was 2020, when they even shut the bloody playgrounds. I had 15 month old twins and it was so HARD. 2021 lockdown was a walk in the park compared to 2020. Even if you couldn’t go to groups (not that she would have gone with a newborn anyway), people had their stuff sorted out on zoom etc and you could also see more people with bubbles and social distancing etc. I hate people like Ashley who always have had the worst experience of everything and can’t contextualise a thing. If you go to tenerife, Ashley has already been to elevenerife. Give the lockdown whining a rest PLEASE Ashley.

• Heart

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Omg 😂😂
Her latest reel of her saying ‘goodbye’ to Alf before she went off for her hotel stay c section, could Alf look less interested
Why does she think that’s a good video to post?! Her child is literally clamouring to get away

also please Sainsbury’s gift poor Alf some new socks! They always seem to be cutting off his circulation poor boy
So fucking performative too. She would have had to set the camera up and then pretend to be cherishing those last moments with him before he wasn’t her only child. And I agree, Alf doesn’t want to be there at all! There is also a moment where she glances directly at the camera and flutters her eyelashes that makes me want to vomit.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
84World have said in their recent update that she won’t be available for ‘speaking events and DJ sets’ until early April 😂

It also shows on their historical diary that she hasn’t been booked for any new work by a client since October 2022.

• Haha