Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FD330331-0B8B-4C20-9149-995C7CAF18BF.png

Uuuurgh she does my head in. ASA told me they “don’t need any more evidence as they’re working directly” wish Trash, she’s blatantly taking the piss here, why put the ** on Tu and write some tit up there about food on her lip?! That’s usually where she hides her ‘Ad’ or ‘aff link’ she’s not even doing that here. I’m going to send this one in too and ask how it’s going with the ASA.

Reactions: 12
A single pack is enough to be starting with, I picked up my Bounty 'mum to be' pack from Tesco and that was 50 nappies (I haven't actually checked what size) but I figured that's as prepared as I need to be, after all I have a toddler too so it's not like I'm going to be able to stay at home all the time when new baby arrives.
yet in the story where she shows the room with all the baby items there is already a jumbo pack of pampers?? I could see size but if she has already got a jumbo pack why does she need to stock up on more?!

she doesn’t want to stock up…she wants to be given them!!

View attachment 1894447
Uuuurgh she does my head in. ASA told me they “don’t need any more evidence as they’re working directly” wish Trash, she’s blatantly taking the piss here, why put the ** on Tu and write some tit up there about food on her lip?! That’s usually where she hides her ‘Ad’ or ‘aff link’ she’s not even doing that here. I’m going to send this one in too and ask how it’s going with the ASA.
This looks very much like she is taking the piss with that *. I don’t think the ASA is fit for purpose tbh, there never seems to be any consequences for the people who flout the rules.

Reactions: 11
As with anything - the lies, the undeclared ads etc, just keep at it, report it if it irks you.

There is always a tipping point. Her opportunities are drying up, her PA/DJ fees have been lowered this month, and she’s paying to be papped and featured on MailOnline, this is not the actions of someone on the up or confident in their position.

Her shelf life is rapidly expiring

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tips for airport/travel with a toddler…she forgot drug your toddler with calpol 🫣

• Angry
Tips for airport/travel with a toddler…she forgot drug your toddler with calpol 🫣
And she included the clip of him looking out of it, barely able to hold his head up! 😬 It enrages me every time, especially dopey TNB looking on like everything is fine.

Reactions: 10
WOW what incredible groundbreaking tips!

So, 1, let them dick around in a busy airport space before boarding. Just let them loose. Other passengers will love it as they dash around with their suitcases trying to get to their flights and they definitely won’t be in anyones way.

2 Put together a load of fast-release sugary snacks and junk, they won’t need any actual food or a decent meal. You don’t want to be in a situation where you have to help them with cutlery.

3 Download as much TV as you possibly can, you do not want to be running out of material mid-air and have to engage with your child by talking or playing with them. Make sure they are drugged on calpol and nurofen and just watch their eyes glaze over as they enjoy their favourite programmes. Magic.

4 Make sure you bring the bulkiest pregnancy pillow imaginable, the seats will definitely be roomy enough to allow the comfort of a fully grown pregnant adult woman, a toddler and said pillow. You definitely won’t encroach into anyone else’s space. And if you do, duck them, they’re probably part of the patriarchy.

5 bring lots of little bits of toys to spread out on floor of aircraft, preferably somewhere awkward like in front of toilet door or blocking a gangway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

So, 1, let them dick around in a busy airport space before boarding. Just let them loose. Other passengers will love it as they dash around with their suitcases trying to get to their flights and they definitely won’t be in anyones way.

2 Put together a load of fast-release sugary snacks and junk, they won’t need any actual food or a decent meal. You don’t want to be in a situation where you have to help them with cutlery.

3 Download as much TV as you possibly can, you do not want to be running out of material mid-air and have to engage with your child by talking or playing with them. Make sure they are drugged on calpol and nurofen and just watch their eyes glaze over as they enjoy their favourite programmes. Magic.

4 Make sure you bring the bulkiest pregnancy pillow imaginable, the seats will definitely be roomy enough to allow the comfort of a fully grown pregnant adult woman, a toddler and said pillow. You definitely won’t encroach into anyone else’s space. And if you do, duck them, they’re probably part of the patriarchy.

5 bring lots of little bits of toys to spread out on floor of aircraft, preferably somewhere awkward like in front of toilet door or blocking a gangway.
Her reel looks like it has been put together by someone who has very limited exposure to children, there's literally nothing there that is worth discussing or that a parent wouldn't consider. She must be totally clueless to think that any parents need this.

And remember you’ll be at your end goal - the destination.
Not all flights are for holidays (in the Maldives no less) Not all travel is for a jolly to somewhere fun.

(I’ll admit I’m uniquely triggered by this after having to fly with a toddler to sort out the death of a family member & she’s not responsible for everyone’s triggers. But it doesn’t take a genius to think about the the journey home people might dread (as she did from Mauritius when she was deeply unhappy) or alternative reasons to fly. It was just 100% an excuse to get in her sausage skin dress and holiday)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry I dip in and out of her threads and antics very infrequently but I just noticed this thread title- is she really under scrutiny from Social Services? Why? It's not in the wiki sorry.

Reactions: 3
The bleeping nappy post 🙄 I literally bought one pack of size 0 nappies. Why does she need to stock up I don’t understand 😂

I stock up more now my little one is older because he’s been in the same size consistently for quite some time. Anyway I’m just being nitpicky because I don’t like her. She’s def paid to be papped as well that’s hilarious. Imagine paying to stay relevant in the DAILY MAIL of all places. Makes me feel better about my life of being poor and not giving a duck

Reactions: 9
The bleeping nappy post 🙄 I literally bought one pack of size 0 nappies. Why does she need to stock up I don’t understand 😂

I stock up more now my little one is older because he’s been in the same size consistently for quite some time m
They're also about £1 a pack for size 0 & 1 if you use Aldi or whoever is not Pampers. Surely you wouldn't buy more that 3 - She can well afford to them away if they're too small, it's hardly an expensive mistake or considered purchase.

Reactions: 6
Her speech at sainsburys was about self belief. Oh how I’d love to have been a fly on the wall in sainsburys HQ after that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.