Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who doesn’t ’buy into gender stereotypes’ she sure spends a LOT of time stereotyping baby girl….

Reactions: 23
Everything is for baby girl. Nothing for poor Alf. But, as she is a narcissist, it'll be interesting to see what happens when Thumbalina grows up. Narcs are notorious for being jealous of their daughters & causing emotional distress. So, it might be all sunshine and rainbows when she's a baby, but if she's an independent toddler / independent person who sees through her mothers bullshit, it'll cause major issues aand of course be her fault, because it couldn't possibly be Ashley's.

She doesn't deserve children. She doesn't encourage / teach / do anything worth while with Alf. As many of the other mums on here, I often feel like a tit parent. But, recently - our non-verbal 4 year old said his first three words 😭 its been a long, tough, uphill battle to get where we are & I just couldn't imagine Ashley doing half or any of the stuff my husband and I have done. Countless hours learning makaton, making picture boards, Speech and language therapy, hearing tests, waiting lists for grommets. It's been tough, but we're getting there. I just can't imagine her actually mothering her children. How fucked is that?!
That’s brilliant! Huge high five to your boy!
You and your husband are THE BEST parents!
All the emotions I bet ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really hope the tax man gets onto these instahuns and the companies who dish out free tit. I firmly believe the company and the recipient should both be forced to pay a percentage of the cost of a product to charity and prove this to the tax man or be issued with a fine of some sorts. It would make the grabby fuckers stop taking all this free stuff. It knocks me sick

Reactions: 11
I suspect at least one of these is a tattler. I hope one isn’t.

View attachment 1893337
View attachment 1893338
I do think it’s ‘easy’ to work out who some of these commenters are on tattle if you follow this tattle thread closely. Stay safe people, we know Ash’s minions scout the thread along with her comments and cross reference. Hopefully she’s got better things to do than send threatening messages these days but if you can’t help but comment, perhaps turn off your DMs and definitely don’t use your real name & pic.

Reactions: 8
I do think it’s ‘easy’ to work out who some of these commenters are on tattle if you follow this tattle thread closely. Stay safe people, we know Ash’s minions scout the thread along with her comments and cross reference. Hopefully she’s got better things to do than send threatening messages these days but if you can’t help but comment, perhaps turn off your DMs and definitely don’t use your real name & pic.
It also plays into her ‘trolls’ narrative of it seems that tattlers are commenting on her grid posts.
The whole point of tattle is to keep it on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean Tommy could at least smooth the sheet for her if he is going to all that trouble throwing her pyjamas on top of the bed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jacinda Arden has resigned. This is perfect for Ash and her feminist empowerment to jump on today. Bets on radio silence?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tommy 100% does not sleep in that room

View attachment 1893845
That wrinkled bottom sheet and the massive pile of unnecessary cushions and blankets piled on top of the bed just look yuk and not inviting at all....and why can't she just get her own pyjamas, seeing as she's such a strong independent woman 🙄
I see she has another photo in the daily fail today ...her management team are desperate to keep her relevant!

Reactions: 12
Is she really incapable of pulling her own bleeping duvet back to get in bed? Why does he insist on doing all this for her? It’s not romantic it’s just patronising! And is that a bottle of palmers cocoa butter I spy over near the mirror? Thought she only used ‘weleda’ stretch mark oil because it’s so amazing? 🤣 lie after lie after lie. And duck off with your 3rd gifted totally unneeded baby carrier!! Just use the one you already have you greedy freeloading twit! God her ignorance just gives me actual rage. I’m not even lying when I say she’s the most disgusting person I’ve come across on Instagram. I’m not a fan of any of these Instahuns in any way but she’s on a whole other level with her greed and ignorance.
Ps, buy Your own bleeping nappies instead of begging for some on your stories, how do you think every other mother gets on? If you’re really that stupid unsure just buy a combination of sizes and see which fit the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she really incapable of pulling her own bleeping duvet back to get in bed? Why does he insist on doing all this for her? It’s not romantic it’s just patronising! And is that a bottle of palmers cocoa butter I spy over near the mirror? Thought she only used ‘weleda’ stretch mark oil because it’s so amazing? 🤣 lie after lie after lie. And duck off with your 3rd gifted totally unneeded baby carrier!! Just use the one you already have you greedy freeloading twit! God her ignorance just gives me actual rage. I’m not even lying when I say she’s the most disgusting person I’ve come across on Instagram. I’m not a fan of any of these Instahuns in any way but she’s on a whole other level with her greed and ignorance.
Ps, buy Your own bleeping nappies instead of begging for some on your stories, how do you think every other mother gets on? If you’re really that stupid unsure just buy a combination of sizes and see which fit the best!
Exactly...why bulk buy any size? It takes 5 mins to go to the shop and change size if needed. I'm a bit anti-preparation though. Just buy as you need in my opinion!

Reactions: 9
Exactly...why bulk buy any size? It takes 5 mins to go to the shop and change size if needed. I'm a bit anti-preparation though. Just buy as you need in my opinion!
A single pack is enough to be starting with, I picked up my Bounty 'mum to be' pack from Tesco and that was 50 nappies (I haven't actually checked what size) but I figured that's as prepared as I need to be, after all I have a toddler too so it's not like I'm going to be able to stay at home all the time when new baby arrives.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.