Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, could this be instagram’s worst individual?
(Had to change a bit to fit!) winning title by @ketchupmayo17

Recap
Doxxing accounts who disagree with her.
All plants ads.
Watermelon and cheese for Alf on repeat.
GB News with no preparation.
#gifted car seat but still not rear facing.
Did you know her dad was a fireman?
Moaning about her mortgage.
Did you know she was single for 6 years?
Big boob problems… since she was 13.

Pregnancy reveal!! Tattle called it weeks ago!

Private scan at The Portland.
Bought a £3,000 ring from her own Vintage Pink collection (undeclared ad) as it’s the baby’s birthstone.
Moaning about Alfie waking up too early, but says he’ll ‘adapt’ to the cold weather.
Moaning about the cost of windows.
Compares Alf to Jasper.
Shares consultant letter showing she should have c section.
Alpro ads.
More moaning about Alf waking up too early, but still won’t get him a sleeping bag / duvet / warm pjs / cosleep / anything sensible whatsoever.
Uses the fact that her house used to be a Mother and Baby Home as content - clearly not realising the horrors and trauma that went on there.
Windrush tax.
More mortgage moans.
Did you know she’s pregnant?
Alf still waking up early in the cold.
Poor Ashley will have to give up her dressing room to move Alfie into the attic.

Lies about Sarah Everard vigil - now states she went, when at the time she was ‘scared’ and stayed at home. Posts and evidence from here - https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...he-was-single-for-6-years.33691/post-11970721

Multiple comments across different grid posts now deleted.

Legoland in styled hair and heels. Alf in jeans too small.

September childcare log by @ketchupmayo17
here (thank you)

And then, thank you Ashley for sending new members over to Tattle. We welcome like-minded people 🙂

To anyone reading, we don’t just sit here and witch about influencers because we have nothing better to do, or because we’re jealous, or whatever else they may say.

We aren’t trolls. We do not invade their messages or contact them.
We keep our comments on here and discuss our own opinions on what they choose to publicly share.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Great recap @Pollyanna263! I said I was going to take a step back from this disgusting narcissist but I think I can vouch for everyone when I say I’m invested in #PoorAlf. That little boy deserves so much more. You only need to watch the ‘40 minutes sleep’ reel to see how disassociated he is with his own mother.

In the past she has filmed Alf on the monitor crying for ‘Mumma’ and ‘food’ in the morning when the room is labelled as ‘uncomfortable’ on the monitor ie cold. Trash was tired so she couldn’t be fucked getting up to him and instead posted the content on Insta. She doesn’t let him cry though. For me this triggered back to the video of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes crying for food.

I hope SS see and follow her content (and here) to get a taste of the real Trash. It’s just unacceptable.

I dread to think what may happen when his mother sticks him in the loft and he’s sick/pooing all over his cot cos he’s poorly then. He won’t even be on the same level 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I can see both sides here, SSs are so stretched and there are definitely higher priorities than Alf, however it's fab to see they follow up these claims and take them seriously.

I personally don't think she needs serious intervention from SS but she needs a head wobble. There are dangerous things she is promoting on her platform (bumpers, forward facing, crappy diet) and that needs to stop, as it could be influencing others that it's ok. Hopefully this will bring her that awareness but tbh I doubt it.

The real issues will be psychological damage to Alf from the resentment and constant usage of him got content.

Reactions: 29
Great recap.

Tbf to her, she could spin this SS report in her favour instead of going on the defensive and blaming it on trolls who are jealous and whatever crap she spouted.

She could turn this around and be thankful this report was acted upon, she could be grateful that SS take everything seriously, she could be thank full that IF she needed it there is actually support out there and in place for parents that might be struggling with PND, who might not have bonded, who might not be quite ready for parent hood and the adaption has resulted in questionable behaviour.

She could also highlight this to her audience that SS although come with a stigma are actually there to support and put interventions in place so worse case scenarios don't happen.

Yes, 100% there are failed children in the system which is heart breaking but for SS to want to investigate something plastered all over social media by Ash is there perogative and if this is going to be followed up and monitored due to her having to give her due date then they've possibly witnessed something they deem needs further support.

I think influencers and celebrities think they are untouchable and there not. Everyone's tit smells the same, and if your putting questionable behaviour in terms of parenting out there for all to see then take accountability and acknowledge that you've made some errors and these are your consequences. Own it, we as parents all don't get it right, hold your hands up say you've been lapse and you'll learn from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s achieving what she wanted though, we’re all talking about it and not her lying
She timed it badly though, at the end of a thread! It means the SS stuff and the vigil lies are both mentioned right at the top of this one, so when she drives people over here with her anti-tattle stories they’re neatly there for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she not understand that by talking about children who slipped through the net - that is exactly why people SHOULD report people even without hard evidence of abuse?

Her child was left in vomit and poo all night long, is waking up at 5am cold, in a cot full of bumpers, only eats fruit, toast and cheese at nearly 2 - if I knew someone IRL like this I’d report them too.

She absolutely does not have to post any of those things.

She doesn’t have to show Alf. She doesn’t have to monetise him either.

These are choices and there are consequences as a result.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Wondered why she was being overly affectionate towards him on her alpro post today when she said he was her favourite human, now it makes sense if she’s being monitored by SS. What she needs to realize is that it takes more than words. Anybody can say Alf Is their favourite human, doesn’t mean it’s necessarily the truth. You show that he is by putting him first, always. But she doesn’t, it’s always her that comes first and maybe that’s what SS have seen. I know someone on here has said they’ve reported her but who’s to say she wasn’t already being monitored by someone she personally knows and this report has been the icing on the cake

Reactions: 18
Great recap @Pollyanna263! I’m shocked she’s been so open about the SS. I’m also shocked that she’s been aware of their attention for a while yet has still openly been sharing about not putting the heating on and af having to ‘adapt’ to the cold, about putting him up in the loft, etc etc. she’s really not that bright is she.

agree with another comment above, these people think they’re untouchable. She thinks because she has money and a nice house and a posh voice she can’t possibly be neglecting her child.

I think as many of us as possible should email daily mail with the evidence of the vigil lie and that she’s Actively deleting any comments asking about it along with the screenshots of these comments. Anyone got them all?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she not understand that by talking about children who slipped through the net - that is exactly why people SHOULD report people even without hard evidence of abuse?

Her child was left in vomit and poo all night long, is waking up at 5am cold, in a cot full of bumpers, only eats fruit, toast and cheese at nearly 2 - if I knew someone IRL like this I’d report them too.

She absolutely does not have to post any of those things.

She doesn’t have to show Alf. She doesn’t have to monetise him either.

These are choices and there are consequences as a result.
Surely if Alf was sick or ill he would have woken up and made noise. Why did the monitor not pick it up or do they now use one?

Reactions: 11
She shared a picture of the monitor the other day to prove the room said comfortable for once. I didn’t use one for my second child, but then I got up when she made a noise, I didn’t have to wake my husband cause I’m incapable of parenting

Reactions: 16
it along with the screenshots of these comments. Anyone got them all?
I’m just about to go out to an appointment so can’t get them until later, but if some one else can - follow the link in the recap to the first post on the vigil topic and they’ll all be posted from there

Reactions: 4
To be fair, I'm not sure whats worse. Not having a monitor on or having it on and ignoring the vomiting 🤯 my daughter has always suffered with vomiting in her sleep so maybe I'm wrong but I've always had the monitor on loud and woken up to it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.