Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally comment on what people choose to wear because it’s up to them and if they’re comfortable then fine. HOWEVER, that white bumpsuit just looks awful. How can Ash look in the mirror and think it’s flattering? She absolutely looks like a marshmallow. Lovely day x

Reactions: 15
I don’t normally comment on what people choose to wear because it’s up to them and if they’re comfortable then fine. HOWEVER, that white bumpsuit just looks awful. How can Ash look in the mirror and think it’s flattering? She absolutely looks like a marshmallow. Lovely day x
Marshmallow is EXACTLY what I thought of

Reactions: 8
Hahahahahahahaha

What, and I cannot stress this enough, WHAT IS SHE WEARING

Hahahahahahahaha
Sorry to be a dick and quote myself. She can’t honestly think that looks good?
Not one of the many people who got her ready for tonight took her to one side and said “Ashley, are you sure?”
If my mates let me go out looking like that I’d be mortified and looking for new friends.

Reactions: 18
Sorry to be a dick and quote myself. She can’t honestly think that looks good?
Not one of the many people who got her ready for tonight took her to one side and said “Ashley, are you sure?”
If my mates let me go out looking like that I’d be mortified and looking for new friends.
Can you imagine questioning Queen Ashley?!

ETA I don’t feel quite so aggrieved at Tu for not ditching her now 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this true? I wonder what Ashley’s view of it will be
She won't care. She likes to claim to be principled and pitches herself as the voice of the "left" on GB News but anyone with any actual principles wouldn't go anywhere near the place, it just platforms bigots.

Reactions: 17
She HAS to have done this on purpose to get in the press, right? Any press is good press? And the knicker line at an event to sell underwear?!

Reactions: 10
She HAS to have done this on purpose to get in the press, right? Any press is good press? And the knicker line at an event to sell underwear?!
Wonder if it'll make the Daily Fail sidebar of shame....would love to read the comments for this one!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.