Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be bothered to scroll back but pretty sure she already had two Artipoppe’s for Alf. And she gets gifted the cashmere ones so they are £660. It’s insane! Plus didn’t she have a big ad in the early Alf days for baby bjorn where she was advertising their leopard print carrier as well?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
These influencers are so wasteful & greedy.
As if she’s actually advertising such an expensive item when she’s always preaching cost of living crisis & fair pay for workers.
How about do the advertisement then donate what it could have cost to a local charity.

Eugh. The sling freebie. I just can’t. Plus her scanning the room showing off all the other pointless shite she’s got for Thumb. Could be I’m having a really tit day, crisis of professional confidence and juggling a two year old with no childcare - but I’m so unbelievably sick of these lying, talentless fuckers getting everything fall at their feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But also, everyone should watch this 🤣

Oh, that is very cringe.

ETA: I can't believe she bangs on about the cost of living and advertises that artipoppe carrier. She also says in her stories that it's a luxury purchase (or something) whilst stating its an ad and been gifted. Make it make sense, Ashley.

Reactions: 7
Lunchbox has knocked it out of the park with the latest comment 🤣
Also, not for the male gaze
2BA79216-BDD9-4AC4-9247-9D2DFFB7DD7A.jpeg

Nice to see she’s changing the world for baby girl but not Alf. I thought maybe it was girls specific from the first part but no, she mentions sons later. She can’t disguise her excitement about ‘girl’ in her last caption point (not shown) either. Nice and strong, not like Alf’s sensitive soul.
A3E71245-0AA7-4771-ABD3-C483F54286FA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
I can’t be bothered to scroll back but pretty sure she already had two Artipoppe’s for Alf. And she gets gifted the cashmere ones so they are £660. It’s insane! Plus didn’t she have a big ad in the early Alf days for baby bjorn where she was advertising their leopard print carrier as well?!
Wouldn’t it be a shame if their house were invaded by those pesky carpet moths that have been laying waste to ancient tapestries and cashmere garments all over the country? Probably wouldn’t suit Ms James to keep her third gifted baby-carrier in the freezer 🤔

Reactions: 5
It’s hardly chaos? That’s what everyone’s homes look like before they have a baby surely? When it’s all boxed & waiting to be organised.
She is such a drama llama.
My cats are more energetic than her toddler so I’m sure she’ll manage to sort it.
After all her schedule is sooo busy! Getting her make up done, tits out & arguing with her followers must take up so much time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eugh. The sling freebie. I just can’t. Plus her scanning the room showing off all the other pointless shite she’s got for Thumb. Could be I’m having a really tit day, crisis of professional confidence and juggling a two year old with no childcare - but I’m so unbelievably sick of these lying, talentless fuckers getting everything fall at their feet.
I’m so sorry that you’ve had such a hard day. I hope you get a wonderful night’s sleep and that the world (and the toddler) are brighter tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have had exactly the same type of day. Sending love and solidarity ♥ x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everything is for baby girl. Nothing for poor Alf. But, as she is a narcissist, it'll be interesting to see what happens when Thumbalina grows up. Narcs are notorious for being jealous of their daughters & causing emotional distress. So, it might be all sunshine and rainbows when she's a baby, but if she's an independent toddler / independent person who sees through her mothers bullshit, it'll cause major issues aand of course be her fault, because it couldn't possibly be Ashley's.

She doesn't deserve children. She doesn't encourage / teach / do anything worth while with Alf. As many of the other mums on here, I often feel like a tit parent. But, recently - our non-verbal 4 year old said his first three words 😭 its been a long, tough, uphill battle to get where we are & I just couldn't imagine Ashley doing half or any of the stuff my husband and I have done. Countless hours learning makaton, making picture boards, Speech and language therapy, hearing tests, waiting lists for grommets. It's been tough, but we're getting there. I just can't imagine her actually mothering her children. How fucked is that?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
God she’s such a bleep. She’s caught me on a tit day with 3 poorly kids and a newborn, sat down with the hubby to discuss how we’re going to afford 3 days worth of heating which has had to go on this month (and general living costs. We’re so skint) and there’s smug cunts like her flaunting 2 months worth of heating bill in front of our faces like it’s NOTHING. She’s got three Artipoppes what the actual duck? How can people still comment ‘oh I love you Ash. Inspiration’. Get out of her prolapsed hole and smell the tit!

Just duck off Trash. I’ve tried to step back before but needs must this time. She’s a waste of oxygen and a waste of my head space atm.

In a bit Tattle lovelies. Keep getting those receipts xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
God she’s such a bleep. She’s caught me on a tit day with 3 poorly kids and a newborn, sat down with the hubby to discuss how we’re going to afford 3 days worth of heating which has had to go on this month (and general living costs. We’re so skint) and there’s smug cunts like her flaunting 2 months worth of heating bill in front of our faces like it’s NOTHING. She’s got three Artipoppes what the actual duck? How can people still comment ‘oh I love you Ash. Inspiration’. Get out of her prolapsed hole and smell the tit!

Just duck off Trash. I’ve tried to step back before but needs must this time. She’s a waste of oxygen and a waste of my head space atm.

In a bit Tattle lovelies. Keep getting those receipts xx
Sending you so much love willowtree ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything is for baby girl. Nothing for poor Alf. But, as she is a narcissist, it'll be interesting to see what happens when Thumbalina grows up. Narcs are notorious for being jealous of their daughters & causing emotional distress. So, it might be all sunshine and rainbows when she's a baby, but if she's an independent toddler / independent person who sees through her mothers bullshit, it'll cause major issues aand of course be her fault, because it couldn't possibly be Ashley's.

She doesn't deserve children. She doesn't encourage / teach / do anything worth while with Alf. As many of the other mums on here, I often feel like a tit parent. But, recently - our Jon-verbal 4 year old said his first three words 😭 its been a long, tough, uphill battle to get where we are & I just couldn't imagine Ashley doing half or any of the stuff my husband and I have done. Countless hours learning makaton, making picture boards, Speech and language therapy, hearing tests, waiting lists for grommets. It's been tough, but we're getting there. I just can't imagine her actually mothering her children. How fucked is that?!
well done to all of you. I can only imagine the joy that that one word brought after all you’ve done for your little one. You most definitely should never feel like a tit mum! But hey that’s the difference we all feel that way. I’m not sure if I’ve ever called myself a “good mum” or written it down. I feel like I’m balancing everything and failing at it all at the same time. “I’m a good mum” isn’t a defensive response to our poor decisions like Ash it’s hard for genuine good mums to say cos we are always worrying and wanting to do the right thing x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.