Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone enlighten me as to why she had to sleep upright with Alf on her for the first 4 months? Obviously she had to get her massive melon in the photo as well. So she couldn’t have co slept in the C position as this is what she says she did and lay down?

Reactions: 17
She SLEPT like that with Alf on her. On purpose. For months. Not remotely worried about SIDS then, that is incredibly unsafe sleeping practice for a tiny baby. Selfish callous bleep.
This is literally the most dangerous thing I’ve ever seen. She could literally smother him with that big flopped out tit.
Why on earth would you post that on Instagram??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That poor kid, had a phone shoved in his face from day one. Going to be the exact same with thumbalina.

Reactions: 15
Also confirms what we all guessed already that Alf goes to Frinton all day Friday and Friday night. Ash is way too busy prancing around in her knickers to be with him 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I fell asleep in an armchair chair with my baby on me once (not breastfeeding but cuddled up) I was just exhausted and totally sleep deprived and on my own as my husband was back at work. I was absolutely horrified, I only snoozed for a few minutes but he could have fallen sideways against the arm of the chair and suffocated had I been asleep enough to loosen my arm around him. That’s how it happens! Parents accidentally falling asleep on the sofa or a chair curled up with a newborn. So easily done. I have no idea why on earth she’d not only set out to fall asleep like that on purpose but document it to all her followers. She’s insane.

I can't even believe the audacity of that post birth post. Who was that even for? Fluttering her eyelashes after such trauma. Even normal childbirth sounds traumatic from all of your lovely (terrifying) stories.

Proves what we all know is that everything in her life is for the gram, and to make money.

Reactions: 16
I just can’t believe one person could be so obsessed with themselves. Look at her smug face on the “immediately after giving birth story”, as if to say, look how FUCKABLE I still am!!

Where are the wings of her massive maternity blood clot catchers or the congealed-with-blood pubes like every other bastarding person gets! Hateeee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't even believe the audacity of that post birth post. Who was that even for? Fluttering her eyelashes after such trauma. Even normal childbirth sounds traumatic from all of your lovely (terrifying) stories.

Proves what we all know is that everything in her life is for the gram, and to make money.
To be fair, a lot of us here have had traumatic experiences! Don’t judge childbirth by us!

I think that’s what brought a lot of us here…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In fairness to her, those aren’t knickers. They are Always incontinence pants. Quite common for use postpartum. She’s pulled them down at the front to show off what’s left of her bump.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Although my birth was tough and I had an episiotomy, I still felt like it was a positive birth experience and I had great support and care from the midwives. So please don't be put off 😊

• Heart
Came on to say the same as all of you…what the actual f***! Make it make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️ i had an episiotomy, foreceps and tore and could barely stand for days (I was sent home before blood results came back which meant they missed the fact I needed a transfusion) anyways it was awful. I remember it being agony each time I had to shuggle the the end of the bed to make a bottle cos of the next to me crib (milk didn’t come in thanks to not getting the transfusion quickly enough, not that I need to explain) I was in a post birth daze despite all the above not posing in the mirror. I’ve had a lot of therapy for what materialised in my mind after and ongoing physical treatment, but despite all this you are just so mesmerised about bringing a life into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Came on to say the same as all of you…what the actual f***! Make it make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️ i had an episiotomy, foreceps and tore and could barely stand for days (I was sent home before blood results came back which meant they missed the fact I needed a transfusion) anyways it was awful. I remember it being agony each time I had to shuggle the the end of the bed to make a bottle cos of the next to me crib (milk didn’t come in thanks to not getting the transfusion quickly enough, not that I need to explain) I was in a post birth daze despite all the above not posing in the mirror. I’ve had a lot of therapy for what materialised in my mind after and ongoing physical treatment, but despite all this you are just so mesmerised about bringing a life into the world.
Exactly! I had 2 blood transfusions, internally cut from the foreceps, and an episiotomy. The last thing i would have thought to do is take a video of myself. My mum had to help me shower, I could barely stand up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If it wouldn’t out me, I would post a picture of me 18 hours after birth. Episiotomy and a 3rd degree tear, I was in agony. I couldn’t stand for 8 hours and then I had a catheter in situ. Nobody told me what had happened to me so I found out for myself in the shower the extent of my tear and how many stitches I had. Photos of me, half naked, flirting with myself in the mirror, after my genuinely traumatic birth. ZERO.
I actually think that the fact that this was Trashley’s first thought after birth would be considered a major red flag by most professionals.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Grade 3 tears are usually repaired in an operating theatre straight after birth or Am I wrong … can she not hear herself? Certain wouldnt be up taking pictures in yout matching underwear when everywhere from your vagina to your bum hole has been torn open. God give me strength

The more she rewrites history re the traumatic birth story the more i wonder is she going to go down a medical negligence route?

Last edited:
Grade 3 tears are usually repaired in an operating theatre straight after birth or Am I wrong … can she not hear herself? Certain wouldnt be up taking pictures in yout matching underwear when everywhere from your vagina to your bum hole has been torn open. God give me strength

The more she rewrites history re the traumatic birth story the more i wonder is she going to go down a medical negligence route?
She wouldn't have a case at all! ....( v close family is a medical negligence barrister and she wouldn't have a proverbial leg to stand on....and definitely not able to take selfies! )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.