Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an 11 pound baby vaginally in the water with no pain relief! Had a few stitches, and never tit myself! What a win.
Is she begging for lulu lemon leggings? All this tagging of the brand. They are quite expensive aren't they? Same with the baby zen yoyo pushchair. "I'm going to a wedding 7 weeks after baby girl is born, I don't want to buy an expensive pushchair, maybe I'll rent one " or something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought the specific mention of lulu lemon was a bit odd! What’s wrong with sainsburys leggings trashley?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In case anyone has better eyes than me 🤣
Jas, James, Coco staying. Tom Drinks?
17th Nana & Papa staying
Tommy out. Lemore bday?
Nanny & papa back
Jackie, Alf day out
Sainsburys
Frinton
And the GB news that are clear

I’ve not done this to be weird or interested in what she’s doing but to point out that’s she’s told thousands of people when & where they’ll be. She’s an absolute moron! She’s compromised their safety. If someone wants to break in to a house with just a ‘heavily pregnant’ lady and toddler home or when they’re away a Nana and Papa’s or even Nana and Papa’s or Jas’s house, Ash has given all the info needed. And for what, a few quid Amazon link for a calendar ‘fridge diary’ that most normal people will have already.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jas, James, Coco staying. Tom Drinks?
17th Nana & Papa staying
Tommy out. Lemore bday?
Nanny & papa back
Jackie, Alf day out
Sainsburys
Frinton
And the GB news that are clear

I’ve not done this to be weird or interested in what she’s doing but to point out that’s she’s told thousands of people when & where they’ll be. She’s an absolute moron! She’s compromised their safety. If someone wants to break in to a house with just a ‘heavily pregnant’ lady and toddler home or when they’re away a Nana and Papa’s or even Nana and Papa’s or Jas’s house, Ash has given all the info needed. And for what, a few quid Amazon link for a calendar ‘fridge diary’ that most normal people will have already.
‘Nana & Papa staying’ says away rather than staying - it’s the day they go on holiday I assume. She’s advertising the entire dates their house is empty.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She better not partner up with them I love their leggings (living in the same pair years later as they're so expensive 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
‘Nana & Papa staying’ says away rather than staying - it’s the day they go on holiday I assume. She’s advertising the entire dates their house is empty.
Agree, I thought this too. Probs heading back to France, and so they need to head to Frinton as soon as they’re back so NNB can give Ash a much needed break

• Haha
Yes sorry, I edited what I wrote and did it wrong, was supposed to say away. That’s what I meant about her telling everyone Nana’s house is empty that week and if you follow Ash at all you know Frinton means they’re staying With Nana for the weekend.
Cocked that post up a bit 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
to be fair there is nothing to steal in her house. unless they are interested in her smelly unwashed clothes, all plants meals or grated cheese 🤮

• Haha
12050739-B6B2-43A8-91F9-59F8BEAA7422.png

1BAE2086-287C-454E-8DD5-CEAE58A779B5.png

Isn’t the woman’s body and pregnancy magical? In just 10 hours you can go from 33 weeks pregnant back to 32 weeks. It’s such a special time full of research and facts. Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sure there are ways she could update everyone on her pregnancy without having to do each reel in her god damn underwear? It’s so cringe.

If this was my job I would just want the ground to swallow me up. ‘Oh today’s the day I’m going to film myself in blue lingerie and rub my bump and then post it to thousands on the internet’. Poor kids when they go to school having to have friends that have seen their mother prance about in her pants!

Reactions: 18
Not a chance - there’s a reason she ‘forced’ TNB to be her boyfriend. He’s a sperm donor basically. Penises are just an emblem for the patriarchy, no way is she going near an additional one!
I find it hard to believe another bloke other than Tommy would go near her. She’s every blokes worst feminist nightmare 😂

• Haha
What an odd response to logging her weight 😂 woman has issues. I kept an eye on my weight when I was pregnant because, why the duck not?Sorry but eating ‘intuitively’ is a mask for ‘eating disorder’. I used to eat intuitively when I was starving myself.

I find it hard to believe another bloke other than Tommy would go near her. She’s every blokes worst feminist nightmare 😂
I find her choice of wording weird - "forced".

Why would the very happily single, I don't need no man Ashley "force" someone to be her boyfriend after dating for 3 weeks.

And imagine what she'd have to say if Tommy said he'd forced her to be his girlfriend.

Reactions: 9
Haven't done a bump update in a while....she's got to be having a laugh! I've seen her bits more than I've ever seen anyone's in my entire existence. I cannot bear her. I messaged her and she called me a bleep! Haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1883156
View attachment 1883157
Isn’t the woman’s body and pregnancy magical? In just 10 hours you can go from 33 weeks pregnant back to 32 weeks. It’s such a special time full of research and facts. Lovely day x
Why does she have to do a bump update in her underwear 😑 no one cares or wants to see it.

Haven't done a bump update in a while....she's got to be having a laugh! I've seen her bits more than I've ever seen anyone's in my entire existence. I cannot bear her. I messaged her and she called me a bleep! Haha
Show us 🤣

• Haha
“I’ve been going to bed at 7/8pm every night this week”.. well you had GB news on weds so that’s already a lie 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.