Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s so easy to get loads done when babies aren’t mobile, why has she sold countless stories over the last 2 years about her life being unliveable until Alf was a toddler?

Reactions: 21
I cannot cope with her stringy spaghetti curls in her sainsburys ads 😂
It is actually so tit, I’m dying that she pays someone to come do it!
They look so crunchy. 90s throwback in the worst way.
It's giving me Hannah Montana vibes 🤣....very dated and certainly not stylish on a 35 year old
ECC176FC-A00F-43D9-A94D-447A8001390D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First time seeing this one. What is it with that Stepford glazed eye kinda smile? I know nowt about her but she’s giving me major “fake” vibes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Who knew that giving your child some stimulation would help them sleep better? Of course it may just be a coincidence but isn’t it funny that on the day Alf had some actual interaction with other kids and some physical activity rather than being strapped in his push chair all day and reading the same book over and over he slept all night? And stop lying Ash, there’s no way you will be taking Alf here again for a long time, mainly because you can’t get undressed and get sit there in your underwear probably!

960E30D9-C614-4679-BA79-52731D2942DA.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Who knew that giving your child some stimulation would help them sleep better? Of course it may just be a coincidence but isn’t it funny that on the day Alf had some actual interaction with other kids and some physical activity rather than being strapped in his push chair all day and reading the same book over and over he slept all night? And stop lying Ash, there’s no way you will be taking Alf here again for a long time, mainly because you can’t get undressed and get sit there in your underwear probably!

View attachment 1884813
I thought the same. Who knew tiring out a toddler would help them get a good nights sleep Such instinct 🤣 she was saying recently she still feels like a “ newbie mum” despite Alf being 2. No tit Sherlock. She’s prob done about a month of actual parenting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she think she was going to be able to sleep through labour ?
OMG she has a healthy child from a very normal.narural birth.
Try 32 hours Ashley then an emergency Csection after being told your baby has stopped breathing due to the cord being around their neck and being in distress.
I'm forever grateful to the NHS and yes it was traumatic but soon got over it when I had my daughter safe amd well in arms.
A Csection is by no means a walk in the park,I hope she take loads of codeine for pain relief after .Then gets so blinking constipated,it's like trying to pass a tree trunk.
She is such a boring,dull,drip.Does she have a sense of humour.Her explanations in these podcasts are comical to be fair.
She really needs a reality check and count her blessings.
It's all about what her child gives back to her there isn't a selfless bone in her body.
Keep ya saggy tits in ya bra you selfish pathetic excuse of a women.
(HAHAHAHA I sound a bit angry)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her life is sooo unrelatable compared to other mums of 2 year olds. Every mum of a toddler I know (if not working) heads out with the buggy to soft play, the library, the park in the morning to tire them out! Then Tesco or the shops, home for lunch, play, naptime…. Then play again! Like, EVERY mum 😂 she’s such a tit parent??

Reactions: 17
I cannot cope with her stringy spaghetti curls in her sainsburys ads 😂
It is actually so tit, I’m dying that she pays someone to come do it!
They look so crunchy. 90s throwback in the worst way.
did she really pay someone to do this to her hair??? seriously?!😂

• Haha
Her life is sooo unrelatable compared to other mums of 2 year olds. Every mum of a toddler I know (if not working) heads out with the buggy to soft play, the library, the park in the morning to tire them out! Then Tesco or the shops, home for lunch, play, naptime…. Then play again! Like, EVERY mum 😂 she’s such a tit parent??
I'll just say that were I live rurally everything requires a car, even the park. There're lots of one car families or broke families who can't afford to go out every day but you're right in that they entertain their kids in one way or another including lots of play. Garden, craft activities, cooking, general play. Ashley watches TV/Ipad with him or the occasional book or rarely a trip out. I've never seen her build, bake or try some messy play, thread or colour, count pasta shapes or have a sand or water table. You know she'd film it if she did. She lacks all imagination because she can't engage with him and has no idea of age appropriate play or what he likes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can anyone find anything endearing,likeable,relatable about her?
She buys cheese I buy cheese that's about the only thing I have in common with her then again I grate mine and she doesn't 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meets up with a pal once, acts like the biggest socialite going. Get a grip.

• Haha
PTSD from Alf. She really is a treat. Alf slept awfully because you had absolutely no routine & he was simply being a baby. Maybe you shoving your massive tit in his face every time he woke up meant he kind of had to rely on it 🙄
Edited to add actually she doesn’t even have that large a pair of tits she just goes on so much about them that you think they’re huge!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
PTSD from Alf. She really is a treat. Alf slept awfully because you had absolutely no routine & he was simply being a baby. Maybe you shoving your massive tit in his face every time he woke up meant he kind of had to rely on it 🙄
Edited to add actually she doesn’t even have that large a pair of tits she just goes on so much about them that you think they’re huge!
Wtf are all these ones so traumatised by having a child to look after? It’s a struggle for everyone, not just you! 🤬🤬 it’s because they did frig all before they had them and now actually have to do something (or are supposed to and don’t 🙄). Stop flicking your hair and loving yourselves and look after your children!! 🤬🤬🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.