Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love it if she went into Labour the day before she’s booked in
They’d just take her in for a c section I think, as long as she wasn’t progressing too quickly.

I wouldn’t wish labour on someone who is afraid of it, not even her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

This should be it.
So she was refused when she asked at one stage but that’s not how she makes it out. If they didn’t give it when she asked it’ll be because it wasn’t possible at that stage.
She sounds so full of tit here. You don’t know what’s causing the pain when you’re in labour. She absolutely couldn’t have known it was his shoulders on her pelvis causing the pain so once he was in the birth canal it wouldn’t be as bad. Absolute bloody liar.

Reactions: 12
Beginning to wonder if her brand ambassador gigs and affiliate stuff is dropping off a cliff (as I had heard recently related to her GB News links).

Her content is SO boring recently, other than a dyson ad, and a plug for her free phone, she's offering nothing is she? 'I really like this bridge' :ROFLMAO: wow, red hot content there Miss Influencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’d need to be getting paid well if it takes her 7 hours to create that nonsense about a dyson. And that’s with people helping her. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Beginning to wonder if her brand ambassador gigs and affiliate stuff is dropping off a cliff (as I had heard recently related to her GB News links).

Her content is SO boring recently, other than a dyson ad, and a plug for her free phone, she's offering nothing is she? 'I really like this bridge' :ROFLMAO: wow, red hot content there Miss Influencer!
At this rate she'll be good for nothing more that a guest spot on QVC 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine paying a childminder to look after your son, while you wear your awful beige Pinterest outfit, to spend 6-7 hours filming a reel of pretend cleaning when we all know you have a cleaner so do very little yourself.

Then to upload it and have minimal engagement 🤣

Why oh why do brands bother with her.

Attachments

• Haha
So I just googled it and you apply to dyson to be a "brand ambassador " for them. You get 1% sale of anything you buy via her links. She cannot possibly get any sales through her terrible ads. He grid post has barely any likes or comments. All a bit sad really! I always think influencers try and make themselves sound really special, like they have been approached by a brand, but it really isn't that at all!
Must be the same for all the shite she advertises. She probably applies to hundreds every month ( or does her agency do it?) And this is the shite she ends up with.

Sorry if everyone already knew this, but I really didn't until today! Starting to hate Instagram more and more. What would all these "influencers" do if Instagram was wiped or changed their T&Cs and people stopped using it? They would be fecked!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
“ cleaning and dusting “ yeah right 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s something else 🤣🤣🤣
Lovely Day x
Ps. “ Baby Girl” gives me irrational rage each time 🤣

So I just googled it and you apply to dyson to be a "brand ambassador " for them. You get 1% sale of anything you buy via her links. She cannot possibly get any sales through her terrible ads. He grid post has barely any likes or comments. All a bit sad really! I always think influencers try and make themselves sound really special, like they have been approached by a brand, but it really isn't that at all!
Must be the same for all the shite she advertises. She probably applies to hundreds every month ( or does her agency do it?) And this is the shite she ends up with.

Sorry if everyone already knew this, but I really didn't until today! Starting to hate Instagram more and more. What would all these "influencers" do if Instagram was wiped or changed their T&Cs and people stopped using it? They would be fecked!
They get paid even if you click the link and don’t purchase btw just so you know. It’s not as much as for a purchase but all the same. NEVER click their links x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@lemmings2000 I didn't know that but it's made it even funnier. If one person purchased both items in that ad, she'd get £9 lol. I reckon her agents must arrange some kind of fee on top of that otherwise what's the point? She'd earn more selling her clothes on eBay 🤣

And I hate "Baby girl" too. I just think of Morgan and Garcia from Criminal Minds everytime she says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Find it really odd she posted that video of Alf saying hello in the phone
Plus her sniggering in background 🤨

Reactions: 5

It’s pretty much all 84World do for their clients, they just blanket bomb every brand going to try and get some kind of engagement. That’s what’s going downhill for her lately, the approaches are still going in, but if you’re a brand aiming your products at forward thinking modern young women (for example) you’ll put her name in social media and see results of ‘tits’ and ‘GB News’ - yes she tries to market herself as the token liberal in GB News, but companies don’t go into that much detail, as they know their consumers won’t either. So her main talking points are being half naked, and a widely ridiculed right wing crackpot tv channel. Decent brands are hardly going to fall over themselves for that cross section of society are they!

Find it really odd she posted that video of Alf saying hello in the phone
Plus her sniggering in background 🤨
Doesn't look like her house either, wonder if it's a day with NNB seeing as she's spent her day with Alf at the hospital and getting her hair done.

Her stories are erratic today, such a mish mash of her brain dump.

Reactions: 6
Doesn't look like her house either, wonder if it's a day with NNB seeing as she's spent her day with Alf at the hospital and getting her hair done.

Her stories are erratic today, such a mish mash of her brain dump.
I don’t think she’s spent Fridays with Alf in a very long time has she? That arrangement didn’t last long. Pretty sure he has a nanny or something similar on a Friday.

Reactions: 8
Ha, I listened to that podcast she did with made by mammas. She’s just shameless all round but 100% has lied about not being offered pain relief. She refused the epidural so as not to slow things down!

Also she claims the hospital said Alf at 9.5lb (is that 9lb 5oz or 9 lb 8oz then?) was one of the biggest babies they’d ever delivered vaginally. It’s not even that big? Why lie?
Oh and that he was “so overdue”. He was due 3/1 and born 9/1 early hours of the morning, so not even a week late? But we all know she’s done her research

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.