Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was pregnant with Alf did she call him "baby boy" all the time??
Doubt it as him being a boy is nothing to celebrate or be proud of in this bleep’s eyes. And I have two boys of my own and let me tell you I get extra pissed off when people make out having little boys is the pits and you’ve not truly become a mother until you’ve produced a girl! Really, really grinds my gears. Shockingly it’s a shared view everywhere you look. The amount of people close to me that have made me feel tit for not having a girl is unreal. Including my youngest son’s father. He was desperate for “his little girl” and we didn’t find out the gender during my pregnancy. I’m still not over his reaction to finding out “it’s a boy!” after I’d given birth 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
When she was pregnant with Alf did she call him "baby boy" all the time??
No she didn’t. I wouldn’t mind so much “ our baby girl “ but Baby Girl gives me the ick. Most people say this little one etc. But I guess babies born for content are just different 🥴🤣

Reactions: 8
No she didn’t. I wouldn’t mind so much “ our baby girl “ but Baby Girl gives me the ick. Most people say this little one etc. But I guess babies born for content are just different 🥴🤣
I thought it was unlikely that she did!!!

Reactions: 5
Ha, I listened to that podcast she did with made by mammas. She’s just shameless all round but 100% has lied about not being offered pain relief. She refused the epidural so as not to slow things down!

Also she claims the hospital said Alf at 9.5lb (is that 9lb 5oz or 9 lb 8oz then?) was one of the biggest babies they’d ever delivered vaginally. It’s not even that big? Why lie?
Oh and that he was “so overdue”. He was due 3/1 and born 9/1 early hours of the morning, so not even a week late? But we all know she’s done her research
My daughter was 9lb 15 and we must have had every member of staff come in to have a look at her as she was massive 😂 but by no means was she the biggest they’d seen that year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My daughter was 9lb 6oz but looked tiny. The dr couldn’t believe it when they nurse said what she weighed and told her to weigh her again. There most definitely wasn’t a big song and dance over her being so big.
Ashley has a superiority complex where she has to be the first, the best, the worst, the only….
And on that note…
Thread suggestion:
Ashley James #19: Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My 1st baby was 9lb 14 and born vaginally, he was big but not the biggest they'd ever had.

She always had to be such a victim, it must be exhausting for people around her

Reactions: 12
My brother was 10lb ....my mum was only 5 ft 4 and delivered him without any pain relief whatsoever ( this was 1948)....Ashley you're nothing special!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s spent Fridays with Alf in a very long time has she? That arrangement didn’t last long. Pretty sure he has a nanny or something similar on a Friday.
She's hardly ever spent Fridays with him but she did post something recently about Fridays being their day etc...
Another lie from the brilliant mum of the year.

Reactions: 9
If we’re doing baby top trumps with Trash my 3rd was 11lb 4oz born vaginally.

And I’ve never tit myself in the park ✌🏼

She needs to get off her high horse with Alf’s size. It’s nothing dramatic ffs. She doesn’t even know if he was 9lb 5 or 9lb 8 😂 Not that it matters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Find it really odd she posted that video of Alf saying hello in the phone
Plus her sniggering in background 🤨
That’s not Ash filming, I think it’s the nanny. Nails are the wrong shape and she’s wearing a watch. Hahaha I hate that I notice these minor details 😂😂

• Haha
She’s got her nipple hanging out. Alf pushes her away so she carries on eye bleeping herself 😂 Why would you do this of yourself? Whhyyyy?? 🤣
When will influencers stop thinking us normal folk care when their kids wake in the night and what time they get up in the morning? Bore off!!!

Attachments

Clip here re “one of the biggest babies” if anyone needs a good eye roll this morning.

Completely agree about the superiority complex @MillionDollarBaby

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Clip here re “one of the biggest babies” if anyone needs a good eye roll this morning.

View attachment 1881532

Completely agree about the superiority complex @MillionDollarBaby
What the actual duck is this woman about. Maybe if it was a trainee midwife’s first day it might be the first vaginally but as bleeping if.
She is such a pity party.
I know plenty of women who have delivered 9lb whoppers - and to all of you on here who delivered 10/11lb babies vaginally you give me hope for my current baking baby who is measuring big 😂🙏
She thrives off of scaring women and mothers. Whether it be the Sarah Everard lies or the birthing / post birth lies - she’s dangerous

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know which hospital she birthed at last time?
I’m going somewhere with this, I promise 🤔

Reactions: 7
I would love to know the figure of women/mothers who have listened to that clip and eye rolled SO hard when she says that 😂😂😂😂 It goes to show she isn’t connected or has networked with any other mums. How does she think 9lb is the biggest baby on record? I just can’t work this out 😂🤣 That podcast hasn’t done her any favours has it?

• Haha
she wants to wear leggings after a c section is she mad? what about tearing the stitches?

I had an abdominal laparoscopy which had the smallest tinies miniture stitches and I wore trackie bs for at least two weeks after. she is in for such a shock it's bad to wish it on people but I am ready to watch the carnage 🍿

Reactions: 12
What the actual duck is this woman about. Maybe if it was a trainee midwife’s first day it might be the first vaginally but as bleeping if.
She is such a pity party.
I know plenty of women who have delivered 9lb whoppers - and to all of you on here who delivered 10/11lb babies vaginally you give me hope for my current baking baby who is measuring big 😂🙏
She thrives off of scaring women and mothers. Whether it be the Sarah Everard lies or the birthing / post birth lies - she’s dangerous
It can actually be easier to deliver a big baby than a small one apparently! Best of luck with your birth, I hope it goes as smoothly as can be x

For the end of year summary that hospitals do? Mine had a 13lb baby on the year my daughter was born, now that’s something to shout about haha

Chelsea & westminister according to Hello mag

• Heart
pretty sure Alf was born at Chelsea and Westminster (still not bougie enough for her apparently and yes I hate that I know this)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.