Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he hated their bed and wouldn’t get in there…except for when he comes through of a morning and watches his iPad because apparently he does that every day too?!

Reactions: 9
I swear shes lying at how far along she is. I seemed to work out when she announced her pregnancy through things she shared that she was around 3 weeks behind me (I appreciate she'll probs have a csection a week or two before due date) but today she's shared that she's now 33 weeks? I'm not 33 weeks till tomorrow 🤣. I know this is such a minute detail but she claimed she was 30 weeks when they were in the Maldives? I'm confused.
I'm definitely irritated to be pregnant at the same time as her 🙄🙄.

Reactions: 11
If she’s 33 weeks then she would be due first weekend in March - so section would be end of February. Hope she’s kept the receipt for that ring. 😂

She said ‘baby girl’ would be seven weeks at the wedding so guessing she’s due Apr 15 and section booked for Apr 8. So she’d be more like 27 weeks? None of these dates add up! 🤔

Reactions: 12
They have a whole wedding website so the date's not a secret....in fact, none of the wedding details are...!
Ahh fair enough!

She’s told the world when her in laws’ house will be empty though. Grade A student and daughter of a firefighter has no concept of home security.

Reactions: 7
The world has gone mad if anyone thinks that it is okay to affiliate link a bloody fridge calendar? Who bleeping cares about this tit! Ashley most people organised their lives in their adolescence so how have you survived this long? Whilst GB news is on there, there seems to be gaps where you haven’t put:
Monday ‘must flick tits out and film a reel’
Tuesday ‘have my hair done in crusty waves to film another reel about vommy meals aka All Plants’
I could go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear shes lying at how far along she is. I seemed to work out when she announced her pregnancy through things she shared that she was around 3 weeks behind me (I appreciate she'll probs have a csection a week or two before due date) but today she's shared that she's now 33 weeks? I'm not 33 weeks till tomorrow 🤣. I know this is such a minute detail but she claimed she was 30 weeks when they were in the Maldives? I'm confused.

If she’s 33 weeks then she would be due first weekend in March - so section would be end of February. Hope she’s kept the receipt for that ring. 😂

She said ‘baby girl’ would be seven weeks at the wedding so guessing she’s due Apr 15 and section booked for Apr 8. So she’d be more like 27 weeks? None of these dates add up! 🤔
We thought she was due 15th March…

I think she is, but she’s taking 2 weeks off for the c section date! Just because baby is coming that week doesn’t mean you’re that many weeks pregnant ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

ETA this, oh I hope it’s right 🤣

2849B9C4-C485-4B36-9DBC-0E235E4376B9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadly, thanks to her oversharing, we pretty much know her conception date which was June 16th or around that time as she shared her fertility app thing multiple times.

• Sick
Sadly, thanks to her oversharing, we pretty much know her conception date which was June 16th or around that time as she shared her fertility app thing multiple times.
Imagine if something happens (I genuinely do not wish any harm on her or the baby - I mean that) but if she has to have a c section a week early and baby arrives in February and has a different birthstone 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think it was June 19th as Tommy had been in US and came home that day and met them at fair....it's all on her grid ...shes such an oversharer!
8CB44556-A03B-4CA7-9712-EA2537BEDCAE.jpeg
1E2061EE-5D33-4743-96B6-C4C4A2080C89.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Imagine if something happens (I genuinely do not wish any harm on her or the baby - I mean that) but if she has to have a c section a week early and baby arrives in February and has a different birthstone 💍
It's a huge risk 🤣 not something I would do but I'm guessing she'll just give it away or ask her pal to swap it.

• Haha
Alfie was on the 91st centile for weight when born - a lot of which was probably fluid looking at him. Large but not the biggest. My friend gave birth to an almost 12lb baby vaginally and tore (unsurprisingly) and you had better believe it everyone wanted a peek at him when he was born!

Reactions: 9
Not one to start rumours but there was a DM comment saying different dads 🤪
Not a chance - there’s a reason she ‘forced’ TNB to be her boyfriend. He’s a sperm donor basically. Penises are just an emblem for the patriarchy, no way is she going near an additional one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she done something to her face? Hair and looks like probably eyelashes were done yesterday.. but there’s something else. She looks different!

Reactions: 6
her incessant lying and exaggerating is just sooooo annoying! imagine being her friend - she'd be a total story-topper!!

I'm 5ft0 and petite and gave birth to a 8lb 1oz baby naturally. she's what, 5ft 8 or something? 9.5lbs is not some unheard of weight, it's really bizarre that she peddles that. I know a smaller girl than her who had an 11lbs 3 baby vaginally just with gas and air. please please please can someone pull her up on the "stitched up incorrectly" lie???? I'd love her to reply and see what she says

So her Friday with Alf was a day getting her hair done. But then I guess she has spent 10 whole days with him on holiday, got enough content from him for a while.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.