Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somethings over-saturated alright, but it isn’t social services. Although surely she should know that she means to say ‘child services’.

Reactions: 10
Private investigator, who do you think you are?

It's not illegal to make a report to social services if you are concerned. The case is closed so what's she gonna do with the information? Oh I know, BE A MASSIVE TROLL.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ash reminds me of that Roxanne palette that was in big brother with Ryan Thomas. A professional victim. She really is dangerous but also a huge calculated narcissist.

Reactions: 19
Hires a private investigator while pursuing those who voiced their concerns and threatening them. Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing I hate more than entitled, rich, privileged pricks who think they are above everyone else. Woman thinks her tit doesn’t stink.

Reactions: 16
How bizarre.

What exactly does she think the PI will do? They might find out names and addresses but then what? She either blasts it over the internet (nobody has done that to her) or goes to the Police, who would have to investigate EVERY SINGLE POST on this site.

Child services won't share information with the PI and as somebody said in another post, it's not illegal to make a report of genuine concern.

Maybe the PI will be knowledgeable about cyber security and will advise her not to post so publicly about her every movement, Alf's childcare provider, where she lives etc.

Reactions: 12
Things I never thought I’d have to do this year include calling the police to protect my family after receiving a threatening message from Ashley James, in which she used things I’d said on an anonymous depression forum against me, and insinuated she would come to my home.

86E4D5F1-A2D0-4BDB-AC9D-0056A9300A85.jpeg
D69EE1D8-7F77-495B-87BE-464E7CBB3773.jpeg

The police took it seriously, by the way. They were amazing. Including telling me to call 999 without hesitation if she did turn up.
The report remains on file in case I have any future problems or if she decides to do anything really stupid like share my personal details publicly.

I’m not the only person she messaged, either.
Ashley isn’t the victim here.

(Posting on this account as I wish to keep any references to my posts on the depression thread to this.)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
How bizarre.

What exactly does she think the PI will do? They might find out names and addresses but then what? She either blasts it over the internet (nobody has done that to her) or goes to the Police, who would have to investigate EVERY SINGLE POST on this site.

Child services won't share information with the PI and as somebody said in another post, it's not illegal to make a report of genuine concern.

Maybe the PI will be knowledgeable about cyber security and will advise her not to post so publicly about her every movement, Alf's childcare provider, where she lives etc.
BIB: my thoughts exactly. I hope he/she has been able to give Ashley some hints & tips about safeguarding, especially with regard to what she shared online.

Alf is unable to give his consent to the use of his image and personal info online - whether it’s for advertising or just content / engagement purposes.

Similarly, GDPR & The Data Protection Act 2018 were put in place for a reason.

Reactions: 12
Things I never thought I’d have to do this year include calling the police to protect my family after receiving a threatening message from Ashley James, in which she used things I’d said on an anonymous depression forum against me, and insinuated she would come to my home.

View attachment 1818629View attachment 1818630

The police took it seriously, by the way. They were amazing. Including telling me to call 999 without hesitation if she did turn up.
The report remains on file in case I have any future problems or if she decides to do anything really stupid like share my personal details publicly.

I’m not the only person she messaged, either.
Ashley isn’t the victim here.

(Posting on this account as I wish to keep any references to my posts on the depression thread to this.)
So glad you have shared again! She will be bringing many so many new people over to her threads so they will see what she is really like! Stay strong Polly x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Probably some sycophantic fan off instagram who she gifted with some out of date microwave meals 🤣
Sorry if this isn't allowed, I never know on here, still relatively new 🤔 but I never check requested instagram messages but had a nose today and low and behold saw the first line of a message (won't give the knob the satisfaction of clicking onto message, just viewed first line) which read
"Well hello, think we have a tattler here 🧙🏼"
I've never messaged Trashly on that account and she's even liked one of my sarcy comments, (too dumb to read between the lines )
Quite amusing actually, someone must be taking pot shots, obviously a slow month in their social life 😴 what shocks me more is that these twats can't see through her absolute bullshit! It's so transparent and obvious! Anyway if you're reading on here Ms private eye at least bless me with a dick pic in the future if you're gonna be sending me love notes 👍 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I HiRed a PriVaTe iNveStigAtor 🤪

Oh duck off Ashley. All I remember is that nasty, barely concealed threat she sent to Pollyanna saying she would see her ‘very very soon’. Sorry but that still gives me chills, that crossed a line.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this isn't allowed, I never know on here, still relatively new 🤔 but I never check requested instagram messages but had a nose today and low and behold saw the first line of a message (won't give the knob the satisfaction of clicking onto message, just viewed first line) which read
I've never messaged Trashly on that account and she's even liked one of my sarcy comments, (too dumb to read between the lines )
Quite amusing actually, someone must be taking pot shots, obviously a slow month in their social life 😴 what shocks me more is that these twats can't see through her absolute bullshit! It's so transparent and obvious! Anyway if you're reading on here Ms private eye at least bless me with a dick pic in the future if you're gonna be sending me love notes 👍 😘
If you go into your message requests, you can read the whole message without the sender knowing - it gives you the option to accept the message or not when you’ve read it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her private investigator is tit, I comment on all her posts and never got a message calling me out 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So glad you have shared again! She will be bringing many so many new people over to her threads so they will see what she is really like! Stay strong Polly x
Only swapped user names in case she did post the Polly one and my depression posts were highlighted. They are so personal, I don’t want them being ‘out there’ just because of her vendetta.
I haven’t posted on the depression thread since it all happened.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Are you lunch box lady?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.