Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she dressed Alf is shocking he looks homeless
He would look fine if the clothes fitted him. He’ll be wearing them next year too, wouldn’t waste money on his clothes when he’ll just grow out of them. It’ll be good to see what he’s wearing if they head off to the sun as she refused to buy him summer clothes for his last holiday.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ashley didn't do her research, shocking 🤪 For someone who earns money banging on about Brexit every week on TV, and her Twitter feed is full of it, you'd think she'd know everything about what has changed.

Such a shame the airport she'll return to isn't impacted by the Border Force strikes this week, I would have laughed so much if she couldn't get home to open HER presents.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Calling herself heavily pregnant but booking a long haul flight to Mauritius. That’s a big risk. And as beautiful as Mauritius is, I really wouldn’t want to be that far away from my hospital (The Portland) in the later weeks of pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Calling herself heavily pregnant but booking a long haul flight to Mauritius. That’s a big risk. And as beautiful as Mauritius is, I really wouldn’t want to be that far away from my hospital (The Portland) in the later weeks of pregnancy.
I wouldn’t worry, she’s got about three months to go. ‘Heavily entitled’ more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she dressed Alf is shocking he looks homeless
I thought exactly the same. He looks such a mess. That grey jumper he has on looks like a jumper dress. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was, she is bloody clueless. I see they’ve tried to roll it up but it’s almost down to his knees. It’s not the kids fault but he looks such a mess. She doesn’t seem to take any pride in how he’s dressed at all. I love buying clothes for my little one!

And why is there a photo of her holding him in the airport but he has no shoes on?? He’s two, he should be wearing shoes and walking about. She treats him like a 4 month old.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s because he’s a boy. Which is awful but I know of women like that. The boy gets lumbered with any old clothes, first to hand out of the laundry probably, and the girl is nicely turned out in matching things and colours that suit them, because more thought has gone into it.
Also if she really has a weird ‘no dinosaur on clothes rule’ then it discounts about 95% of ‘boy’s’ clothes in the shops at any one time 🤣
My little boy is usually wearing second hand clothes as we do a lot of charity shop shopping or he has hand me downs from his cousins but he always looks put together, so there’s really no excuse other than she just couldn’t give a duck.

Reactions: 13
Why is she making out like it’s so amazing that she’s gone somewhere alone with Alf when it’s quite obvious she’s not alone? The flight is only like 2 hours lol

I’m confused.. why’s she carrying Alf everywhere? Does he not have legs that work?

Reactions: 13
I’m confused.. why’s she carrying Alf everywhere? Does he not have legs that work?
She wants the sympathy vote - she’s ‘heavily’ pregnant and having to carry her toddler. Poor Ash, or should I say poor Alf, let the kid run around!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember when Alf was a few months old and he was ill and Ash said he had a high temp, so she wrapped him up in knitted cardigan and hat on top of his sleepsuit! Then a few hours later she said tommys mum has told her to undress him because she was a nurse. Like where the duck is your intuition if you need to be told to undress a child with a high temp, not dress him in MORE layers 😩 she is seriously thick it’s scary
That's not actually true. If a child has a high temp you are not supposed to strip them down. They need to stay in the clothes they are already in. Granted not put more layers on but if he had a high temp and was wearing those clothes then she was absolutely right to not strip him down. Its false to say take their clothes off. 111 and NHS website told me this recently when my toddler got scarlet fever and had a temp of 40. MIL told me to take her clothes off and cool her down. NHS said absolutely not. It's to do with their body not regulating it properly so they'd immediately start shivering and freezing

Reactions: 12
That's not actually true. If a child has a high temp you are not supposed to strip them down. They need to stay in the clothes they are already in. Granted not put more layers on but if he had a high temp and was wearing those clothes then she was absolutely right to not strip him down. Its false to say take their clothes off. 111 and NHS website told me this recently when my toddler got scarlet fever and had a temp of 40. MIL told me to take her clothes off and cool her down. NHS said absolutely not. It's to do with their body not regulating it properly so they'd immediately start shivering and freezing
That’s good to know thanks for sharing 👍

Reactions: 6
Interesting. We recently had an ambulance out for our daughter and the first thing they did was strip her down to her vest.

Reactions: 5
Interesting. We recently had an ambulance out for our daughter and the first thing they did was strip her down to her vest.
Oooo very interesting. Screenshot of NHS website attached 😊 sorry you had to have an ambulance come for your daughter. Hope she's OK.

I didn't know and its the first thing I did when my MIL told me to do it. I was then on the phone to 111 and they said absolutely not

Oooo very interesting. Screenshot of NHS website attached 😊 sorry you had to have an ambulance come for your daughter. Hope she's OK.

I didn't know and its the first thing I did when my MIL told me to do it. I was then on the phone to 111 and they said absolutely not
Also shouldn't add too many clothes but I was just saying that in this case Ashley wasn't wrong (for once - unless she added the clothes)

Attachments

I wonder if she can be bothered to get him a haircut at some point considering she always has hers done

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.