Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she chats absolute damp ‘we didn’t leave Alf til he was 18 months’ …. Child free weekend in March. When he was 15mo.
The constant lies like this are super annoying they also had a wedding in May when he would of been around 16 months
As well as on their family trip to France in April when Tommy took her to Spain for weekend

why the constant LYING?!?

Reactions: 9
If she breastfeeds I’ll eat my hat. She’s been planting the formula feeding seed for weeks
Thumbalina has already told her telepathically that she'll sacrafice being breast fed so Ashley doesn't have to sacrafice another year of her life and can enjoy herself while NNB gives her a bottle.

I’d say he loves the pram as it helps him run around with confidence. Like a little walker / stroller would have when he was younger. She has no interest in his development only trying to fit him into her weird narratives 🥴
This is so true. I hadn't thought about the fact he didn't really have any kind of walker and the pram is probably helping him stabilise himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Big up Barbara!
Oh god, the danger is it risks exposing those of us who were contacted.
I have no issue being ‘outed as a Tattler’ but I don’t want my other posts being public.

I’d speak to a paper if they kept my surname private!

Reactions: 8
"Alf won't be forced to do anything masculine"
Can't imagine he asked to go to Soccer Tots....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how she’s not mentioned being reported to the ASA? That would mean exposing the money she’s making out of ‘influencing’ people (ergo, lying about using shut products and not telling people she profits from their clicks/purchases).

Reactions: 6
She def won’t. C sections can sometimes delay your milk coming in so there’s her reason
I reckon she will initially but then coincide the bottle with ‘going back to work’. If she’s too lazy to make Alf food she isn’t gunna do well washing sterilising bottles

Reactions: 8
Of course she makes Alf being unwell all about how much sleep she got. Poor kid was awake for hours but of course must be photographed for the obligatory Instagram post. Makes me rage. I also wonder if he was awake so long because she just doesn’t know how to comfort him and settle him back to sleep (as she has rarely done this ever).

Reactions: 10
Nothing bugs me more than people who take photos of their poorly kids (or anyone for that matter) for social media 🤬
Only reason is for the sympathy to roll on into their DM’s
Like the whole tagging yourself at a hospital thing 🤮

Reactions: 20
Sorry, does she think if he’s poorly now he won’t be when he’s at school?

Oh petal… She’s really in for a shock if he doesn’t go to boarding school 😂😂😂😂

Try feeding him a balanced diet and some probiotics ffs. We could all see he looked unwell on the flight!!! Get the bleeping phone out his face!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine being so incompetent that your mil has to get up in the middle of the night to comfort YOUR baby. Trying to understand what happens, does Ash sneak into her room to wake her up, or text her in the night?😂😂 Absolutely baffles me. My child, my responsibility. Once in a while, sure, but this is insane. It’s like Ashley is a child herself.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.