Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did though! She added a big cardigan and a hat.
He looked visibly unwell too, flushed red and could hardly keep his eyes open and she was layering him up. I know some things are not picky but this was quite bad and stupid in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Ashley’s money saving tips when you’ve got kids…
1. Cut the feet out of an already dirt cheap onesie
2. Don’t bother buying them clothes, they’ll just grow out of them.
3. If you must buy clothes. Get them much too big and they’ll get to wear them for two plus years.
4. Spend your money on expensive tatty jewellery for yourself.
5. Get a hair and makeup artist to come to your home, just for (free/gifted) days out at Legoland
6. Don’t forget to get yourself expensive bumpsuits that look like tit that you’ll only wear for 7/8 months max.
Lovely Day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s really obsessed with Meghan and Harry isn’t she. I think she sees common ground with Meghan’s extreme narcissism. Many parallels there.

Reactions: 14
Interesting that one of Ashley’s fellow MIC subjects can take (well-intentioned) advice when it’s proffered: be grateful for it, share it & alter how she cares for her son accordingly. Even if she really ought to have known better in the first place.

Ashley’s toxic mix of ignorance & arrogance father having been a firefighter, sadly means unsafe practices will continue for Alf, all the while captured by his mother’s ever-present camera phone (even when driving).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting that one of Ashley’s fellow MIC subjects can take (well-intentioned) advice when it’s proffered: be grateful for it, share it & alter how she cares for her son accordingly. Even if she really ought to have known better in the first place.

Ashley’s toxic mix of ignorance & arrogance father having been a firefighter, sadly means unsafe practices will continue for Alf, all the while captured by his mother’s ever-present camera phone (even when driving).
Great to see actually taking advice and sharing it.
Ashley stated that she had been sent videos of children being badly injured in accidents and she rolled her eyes and stated “she’s done the research and her father was a firefighter” You just can’t fix stupid.

I wonder what car seat she is using for Alf in France??!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

How gracious of her. That’s really good to see and for her to share.

Reactions: 11
he looks mightily pissed off ! .....get the f...ing phone out of my face woman!
BC4A76F3-74A3-478B-B561-E9A3BB0B30D3.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Sadly, if you look on the Louise Thomson thread she very rarely listens to advice, it's definitely an eye opener and I am not her biggest fan.

But in this instance yes!

Perhaps her dad wasn't a fireman 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sadly, if you look on the Louise Thomson thread she very rarely listens to advice, it's definitely an eye opener and I am not her biggest fan.

But in this instance yes!

Perhaps her dad wasn't a fireman 🤣🤣🤣
They’re as bad as each other in many / most ways, I agree. I was just glad to see Louise acting on some v important info based on evidence & facts.

Heaven only knows how Alf is transported in cars when on holiday given how unsafe he is even at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow the way Alf looked at that phone hahahaha. Pure hatred, he knows mummy gives the phone more attention.

• Sad
The poor kid looks so vacnat around her. Literally no emotion towards her at all.

Also, the video of her pregnancy reveal with Alf is just cringe. TNB looking lovingly at her whilst she's in her own little world, posing, not acknowledging he exists

• Haha
Also, the video of her pregnancy reveal with Alf is just cringe. TNB looking lovingly at her whilst she's in her own little world, posing, not acknowledging he exists
I couldn’t figure out what was so strange about it. But that’s exactly it! She’s in her own self-obsessed world and everyone around her (even Poor Alf) is just a part of the show.

Reactions: 7
The poor kid looks so vacnat around her. Literally no emotion towards her at all.
This is so sad and true! They have no bond at all and he always looks so sad with her 💔 My baby has only just turned one but whenever I chat to him he grins, shakes his head, ‘talks’ or happily shouts back and is just generally happy to be involved. Surely a two year old should be much more engaged with a parent or at least happy to be in their company. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 10
“ imagine if I didn’t get on with my in-laws 🤪
Wtf. I presume you wouldn’t have dumped yer fella at the airport like a hot spud for free childcare if you didn’t. She’s so THICK it’s actually incredible. Poor Alf looks like he wishes she’d give it a rest like all of us 🤣
Lovely day x

Ashley really needs to take the hint that Alf does not enjoy a camera constantly being shoved in his face. He actively avoids it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.