Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, we have to remember that Ashley is the first parent to ever exist and take a toddler on holiday. Therefore all these things and revolutionary.

Give her a break x

How on Earth does Calpol and nurofen help with ears? Does she actually think they work instantly? 😩 Just plug your kid with medication instead of comforting him or giving him actual food to chew on!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is one of those people I bleeping hate being behind at the security gates 😂 I bet she takes ages taking all the tit out to be scanned.
She really doesn’t like him does she? Where’s the fidget toys/suitable books/colouring pads/sticker books?
Who takes their whole skincare routine on a flight, especially when they have a child? She is so out of touch it makes me laugh

Reactions: 13
Her acknowledging that “bad” people online know her address through her own social media 🤯

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it hilarious that she’s posting these selfies from home and 100s of links to packing shite on amazon but we know she’s already been in the Maldives for ages?
So depressing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbf she packed him stickers and stuff but to make a toddler sit on a lap for that amount of time for her own selfish reasons is not ok

She must be having a great time to be storying about that Andrew Tate bloke 😂

Reactions: 8
Actually can't believe how much 'stuff' she takes, or is claiming to take so she can post aff links....I know travel with kids is more challenging than solo or couples travel but it still feels a bit OTT maybe?

Reactions: 4
She's hilarious. She should have told TNB to not share anything yet.

Also, last chance to not pay for Alf. Does that mean once he turns two, he won't go on holiday with them because they have to pay? Or they won't go on holiday at all? Why does she begrudge him so much, including basic needs like clothes that fit and are weather appropriate?!

Also, tell me you read tattle, without telling me 👀 we've been mentioning here that she's advertising her house will be empty. but don't worry shes warned the "bad people" away now.

lovely day xx

Attachments

Reactions: 16
She's tragically sad.

No "bad" people are going to break into her house. She's taken everything with her 🤣 all they'd be left with are pictures of her and nobody wants them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's tragically sad.

No "bad" people are going to break into her house. She's taken everything with her 🤣 all they'd be left with are pictures of her and nobody wants them.
Don’t forget the fridge full of Alpro and gifted all plants meals

• Haha
Does she not realise that even a house sitter at her home wouldn’t put people off breaking in? Guessing she’s dumb enough to never read stories of those less fortunate who have been in their houses when it’s been broken into.

Reactions: 10
Christ, why is she ranting so much about Andrew Tate when she’s in a tropical paradise? And why pretend they’re not there yet? She’s unhinged.

Also - the trip cost the same as flights alone via BA, but you paid extra to be all inclusive. So it didn’t cost the same then…
And an indirect 3 leg flight with a toddler (even one as docile as Alf) - ouch!

Reactions: 13
Also surely she must be travelling back before he turns two to keep it free & therefore won’t be able to get away with saying the holiday is his present again.

Reactions: 6
2 changes and then probably the seaplane on top! duck me she is so tight, that sounds like hell with a toddler.
like if you’re going to go long haul with a toddler you book the direct flight. Hope it was miserable 😂 she’s probably still mentally getting over it and alf is probably still grumpy which is why she hasn’t posted any Maldives content.

Reactions: 9
2 changes and then probably the seaplane on top! duck me she is so tight, that sounds like hell with a toddler.
like if you’re going to go long haul with a toddler you book the direct flight. Hope it was miserable 😂 she’s probably still mentally getting over it and alf is probably still grumpy which is why she hasn’t posted any Maldives content.
BA are the only airline who fly direct from U.K. to Maldives and they're extremely expensive for what's now a second rate service....Qatar are by far the best and brilliant in business class
Having done the onward journey on a seaplane 4 times, I really can't imagine travelling in a cramped seaplane when 30 weeks pregnant...it was bad enough as a non pregnant woman but then having to deal with a toddler as well....she's daft to be going that sort of distance when she's so heavily pregnant....even if it was a speedboat transfer , the weather conditions can change in an instant and I wouldn't want to be on a small boat in rough conditions with a toddler
l never saw such heavily pregnant women and especially when they already had a toddler when we were there on holiday , probably because they had more sense to travel such a distance just for a bit of sun ....hope she doesn't regret this holiday...she's very high risk for a DVT and made no mention of wearing flight socks!

Reactions: 11
Why has she upgraded to All inclusive?? No way is she going to get value for money from that. It’s only worth doing for the alcohol

Reactions: 7
Never been to Maldives #pauper 🥲 but wouldn’t all inclusive be standard? Can’t imagine there’s many shops you can go get your bread and ham for lunch from 😂 Not sure why she feels the need to declare that other than for the fact she’s a smug head

BA are the only airline who fly direct from U.K. to Maldives and they're extremely expensive for what's now a second rate service....Qatar are by far the best and brilliant in business class
Having done the onward journey on a seaplane 4 times, I really can't imagine travelling in a cramped seaplane when 30 weeks pregnant...it was bad enough as a non pregnant woman but then having to deal with a toddler as well....she's daft to be going that sort of distance when she's so heavily pregnant....even if it was a speedboat transfer , the weather conditions can change in an instant and I wouldn't want to be on a small boat in rough conditions with a toddler
l never saw such heavily pregnant women and especially when they already had a toddler when we were there on holiday , probably because they had more sense to travel such a distance just for a bit of sun ....hope she doesn't regret this holiday...she's very high risk for a DVT and made no mention of wearing flight socks!
It genuinely wouldn’t enter my head to travel that far and that remote at the gestation she is. By that point I was having the odd reduced movement CTG and would rethink if we were wanting to travel somewhere further away… She seemed surprised they studied her fit to fly so much. Why does she think she needs it? Bloody idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s doing it for the gram. She hates being ‘just a mum’. So she’s doing this to prove something. She’s wild and takes risks and goes to amazing places blah blah blah

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.