Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go into your message requests, you can read the whole message without the sender knowing - it gives you the option to accept the message or not when you’ve read it!
Oh crap, I deleted it, just read first line and to be honest if I'd have read it and it had riled me up I would have ended up in a slanging match all night and I've got a corrie on catch up 😌 the mood I'm in (family drama 🙄) I might have been there all night throwing around the C word 😂 but good to know in future, thank you 😘👍💕

Are you lunch box lady?! 😅
No! But I wish I had her clever wit! Praise be to the lunchbox lady 🙏

Are you lunch box lady?! 😅
I wish! She's my perfect woman 👌😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her answers to those questions are so strange and really sad. She seems to really want everyone to know she was much happier when single and childless. Like she is saying to anyone that said children would make your life more fulfilled, she is saying "well you were wrong, I'm miserable and don't love my child that much, I love myself more"
Tommy is a wet blanket. Their relationship is not equal, it is all about Ashley. She is so selfish and self absorbed, I'm shocked at how open she is about being this way.

Also this going on about Alfie not caring about football but loving his pram toy. My god, so desperate to make out he is not "like other boys". Sorry trash, your child isn't immediately a kind, considerate gentle child because they don't follow societal pressures to play with "boys toys" -you raise your child that way by actually parenting them, modelling this behaviour and generally being around!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Things I never thought I’d have to do this year include calling the police to protect my family after receiving a threatening message from Ashley James, in which she used things I’d said on an anonymous depression forum against me, and insinuated she would come to my home.

View attachment 1818629View attachment 1818630

The police took it seriously, by the way. They were amazing. Including telling me to call 999 without hesitation if she did turn up.
The report remains on file in case I have any future problems or if she decides to do anything really stupid like share my personal details publicly.

I’m not the only person she messaged, either.
Ashley isn’t the victim here.

(Posting on this account as I wish to keep any references to my posts on the depression thread to this.)
I wondered if you were ever going to come back after what she did to you 😩 Don’t let the bully win x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
100% she’s sent herself all these questions. They’re all about the same crap she bangs on about every single day 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also she chats absolute damp ‘we didn’t leave Alf til he was 18 months’ …. Child free weekend in March. When he was 15mo.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Also this going on about Alfie not caring about football but loving his pram toy. My god, so desperate to make out he is not "like other boys". Sorry trash, your child isn't immediately a kind, considerate gentle child because they don't follow societal pressures to play with "boys toys" -you raise your child that way by actually parenting them, modelling this behaviour and generally being around!
He may be into football if he was dressed more appropriately. Wellies are not ideal for kicking a ball as they are so rigid. So rigid the poor boy fell over.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wondered if you were ever going to come back after what she did to you 😩 Don’t let the bully win x
Been back a little while under a different name but didn’t make a big thing of it ❤

The Hinch thread mostly knew it was me with the Dollshouse reference 🤣 but I’ve haven’t been on there much

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now, I do find with my children I know what they want/need. Especially when they are toddlers and can’t speak great, I’m always the one who has understood them but it’s not TELEPATHY. It’s spending 24/7 with them, you know what they want before they do. She definitely doesn’t know what he wants and when 😂 otherwise yeah, he wouldn’t have been left all night in a puddle of his own vomit and tit. Just carry on trying to convince yourself you’re an amazing mum Cashley 🙄

Reactions: 11
Nope. Sorry. Cannot even form a response to her latest crap. She’s just so full of tit, the Q&As are all fake, it wouldn’t surprise me if Tommy’s passport drama wasn’t fake. 🤔😱

Reactions: 8
She's desperately trying to push this narrative of "Alf isn't like other boys".

He's 2 FFS. He doesn't know what it considered boys or girls toys, just because he can't be arsed to play football doesn't mean he's less boyish, or more caring because he likes a pram.

Pushing a pram isn't a hobby and if your family shamed him for playing with anything like that, then that says a lot more about them than him.

Just let him be. Give him some freedom away from the cage room and he might actually discover what he likes instead of being given the same repetitive books amd not much else.

She'll desperately push all things girly on Thumbalina even if she hated it all.

The only person passing judgement on her son is her.

Reactions: 22
If she breastfeeds I’ll eat my hat. She’s been planting the formula feeding seed for weeks

Reactions: 11
I’d say he loves the pram as it helps him run around with confidence. Like a little walker / stroller would have when he was younger. She has no interest in his development only trying to fit him into her weird narratives 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.