Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Things I never thought I’d have to do this year include calling the police to protect my family after receiving a threatening message from Ashley James, in which she used things I’d said on an anonymous depression forum against me, and insinuated she would come to my home.

86E4D5F1-A2D0-4BDB-AC9D-0056A9300A85.jpeg
D69EE1D8-7F77-495B-87BE-464E7CBB3773.jpeg

The police took it seriously, by the way. They were amazing. Including telling me to call 999 without hesitation if she did turn up.
The report remains on file in case I have any future problems or if she decides to do anything really stupid like share my personal details publicly.

I’m not the only person she messaged, either.
Ashley isn’t the victim here.

(Posting on this account as I wish to keep any references to my posts on the depression thread to this.)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
"They don't need things - they need love".

Best give him some then Ash as you haven't so far.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Lurker121

Chatty Member
This woman is a fucking fruit loop. It is NEVER her fault is it? She can never stop and think, actually yes, I’ve put too much information online, I need to reign it in a bit.
She’s crazy! Blaming tRoLlS for seeking out her address and child’s details, NO Ashley, you post videos and photos of the front of your eccentric porch, front garden, pathway etc, you post videos of yourself on your walk to the childminder, videos of the childminder and her name, every single detail of your child’s day including his bowel movements, what snacks he did and didn’t eat, the songs he’s singing, how many times he’s wet his nappy, his full name and date of birth, what days he spends where, when your house is empty and isn’t, the contents of your fridge and freezer, the details of your sons death trap bed, absolutely EVERYTHING. Yet you’ve no shame in crying to the papers that people are finding out information about you, because oh what the hell, you can make a bit of money from it. I wish there was somebody in your life to tell you some home truths. You’re a shit, heartless, mean mum. You couldn’t give a shit about your son, he can wear the same pyjamas to bed every night with the feet cut off as long as you can get a mountain of Christmas presents and a £3,000 ring. He can spend every day and weekends with childcare/ family members for all you care. Your priority is getting your nails done, having hair and make up done professionally, dining out with friends or having child free time with Tommy. What an awful human being she is.

I feel much better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I genuinely think Trash should bring out a That’s Not My book with this thread title 😂

She’s a lazy twunt not carrying Alf anymore. I was over 40 weeks and you bet I did every bedtime to the day AND I put him to bed whilst in labour having contractions every 2-3mins..I even LIFTED him in the cot.

If you can walk around London for hours but not lift your toddler for even a cuddle then you’ve got issues
We could start writing it for her… Pg 2 That’s not my child, he won’t eat his dinner
Pg 3 That’s not my child, he’s awake too early!
Etc etc…
Last Pg That’s my child, he’s with his Granny!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

evac90

Chatty Member
From how that’s worded, Childrens Services (99% of organizations haven’t called ourselves ‘social services’ in many years) assessed, which we wouldn’t do without some level of evidence. It is rare to have ‘several’ referrals that are unfounded, there’s almost always truth in them somewhere.

Also: I really do not like it when people use children like Star and Arthur as examples of why we shouldn’t be investigating ‘lower level’ concerns. Neglect is neglect whether it’s a 1/10 or a 10/10, and every single child deserves to be safe from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
It’s not about the money.

It’s about making sure your child feels loves and included along with everyone else.
It’s about making sure your child knows, beyond all else, that his parents love him.
It’s about showing your child that he’s important in your world.

It’s about your child feeling in his heart that you are his safe place, the one he can run to, the one who puts him above all else no matter what, the one who prioritises his emotional needs and well-being above everything (including your own needs at times).
The way our children learn that is through the little things we as parents do for them, day in day out, to show them we love them and show them we can be trusted - and that includes the times we gift them something small and inexpensive but that they love because it really sparks their interests, and they feel pure joy because their parent gave that to them and it made them feel so happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

SassyLad8

I think it’s weird that she’s still in this headspace 2 years in. Her expectations are so warped. She thinks it’s all going to come back in a couple of years!!! Oh god. She’s going to implode with 2 kids. She’s obviously panicking about this but I notice she’s not talked about how Alfie will adapt to being a big brother. She thinks because he’s learnt to perform and kiss her bump he’s excited and understands. I predict he won’t sleep, will have epic tantrums and Ashley’s support people will be supporting Alfie, which will make it harder for HER.

but honestly it’s scary how little she knew about parenthood then and it’s terrifying how unprepared she is for life as a family of four.

she is still clearly basing her expectations for REAL LIFE off other people’s Instagram fucking accounts. Because some people don’t share their kids or talk about other stuff as well, they aren’t consumed by motherhood?

Ashley, it’s an app. It’s fake as hell. You should know that as you lie on there constantly.

make some mum friends. Talk to other parents about their kids. Stop focusing on yourself every second of the day. Get a grip.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Why is she so obsessed with being single and child free vs married with kids? How about, people do whatever the fuck works for them? How about, single with kids? Does she ever consider that 😂 some people have kids and are happily alone! Some are in long term relationships and never have kids. Why does she have to comment on it all the time? Does anyone really care 😂 I couldn’t give a shiny shit what other people do with their lives as long as they are happy.

• Heart

triggeredbyelephants

NO idea who Ashley James is but this thread title has captured me after I clicked unanswered threads by accident… entering Ashley James black hole as we speak, brb😂

• Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I'm so confused as to why she misses her old life so much as it looked boring!

She doesn't appreciate how lucky she is - multiple property owner, a boyfriend who appears to be decent (ok, no balls and is a bit weird laying her PJ's out but on the whole, he doesn't seem bad), a cute little boy, baby number 2 on the way, a good relationship with NNB who is always there for her, financially secure, weekly TV gig, TU ambassador, odd DJ gig, parenting podcast, forever "shooting", lots of free stuff, out for date nights, meeting up with friends, lovely holidays multiple times a year and probably so much more!

90% of that wasn't part of her single life. Majority of people would look at the above and think they're actually very lucky, live a great life and wouldn't pine for sitting alone in a London flat.

• Heart
she monetises her son daily on her grid yet won’t buy him some Christmas presents?! She is the very definition of a narc!! Ashley, if you’re reading this: that beautiful boy of yours pays for your lifestyle.

• Sad
Reactions: 31