Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic thread title @willowtree2!

Also, maybe I would say to my friend running a marathon 'you did sign up for this', if they did no research, ran the marathon very unsafely and resented the marathon for being too difficult.

Reactions: 6
NO idea who Ashley James is but this thread title has captured me after I clicked unanswered threads by accident… entering Ashley James black hole as we speak, brb😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Even Ashley herself must laugh at this title. I’m proper howling. It’s so simple yet so effective

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks down at her notes so frequently when in that crappy programme she genuinely looks like she’s asleep. I don’t watch the programme but I find her clips so embarrassing. She’s literally just ready from her script.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks down at her notes so frequently when in that crappy programme she genuinely looks like she’s asleep. I don’t watch the programme but I find her clips so embarrassing. She’s literally just ready from her script.
And it's obvious she hasn't a clue what they're on about most of the time when discussing current affairs as she has that vacant look ...she just jumps on the latest bandwagon, cherry picks a few headline quotes and runs with that .
She has no basic understanding of politics , current affairs or society in general- just another white, woke ,middle class, privileged airhead who thinks fluttering her eyelashes and looking glam and once being on a crass reality TV show almost a decade ago is all it takes to be successful, without putting in the hard graft , whilst in reality she's just another bimbo airhead who relies on her looks to get a leg up
....she does nothing for women or mothers rights at all and is a typical narcissist who's only in it for herself and resents her son for ruining her single life
i could go on.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
[
And it's obvious she hasn't a clue what they're on about most of the time when discussing current affairs as she has that vacant look ...she just jumps on the latest bandwagon, cherry picks a few headline quotes and runs with that .
She has no basic understanding of politics , current affairs or society in general- just another white, woke ,middle class, privileged airhead who thinks fluttering her eyelashes and looking glam and once being on a crass reality TV show almost a decade ago is all it takes to be successful, without putting in the hard graft , whilst in reality she's just another bimbo airhead who relies on her looks to get a leg up
....she does nothing for women or mothers rights at all and is a typical narcissist who's only in it for herself and resents her son for ruining her single life
i could go on.....
Completely agree. No idea why they continue to invite her on that show. I cannot understand why some women think she IS doing a lot for mothers 🥴 Posing in your bra and knickers whilst pretending to have issues with affording childcare in a pathetic bid to appear relatable is not helping mothers. Nor is having a podcast where you repeatedly complain about all the parts of parenting you dislike (without letting the guest get a word in) under the guise of discussing things that mothers/parents find difficult.

Reactions: 14
I genuinely think Trash should bring out a That’s Not My book with this thread title 😂

She’s a lazy twunt not carrying Alf anymore. I was over 40 weeks and you bet I did every bedtime to the day AND I put him to bed whilst in labour having contractions every 2-3mins..I even LIFTED him in the cot.

If you can walk around London for hours but not lift your toddler for even a cuddle then you’ve got issues

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course Alfie got to wear a personalised Christmas jumper rather than one from Tu for Christmas jumper day.... amazingly Ashley might have actually bought some clothing for her boy for a change

Reactions: 9
6D56A661-2642-4B5F-90AB-EAAA90B92059.jpeg
Anyone else's alarm bells ring when they saw this!? 😬

Also imagine spending half of your days resenting your child on Instagram over his lack of sleep routine and then take a bleeping selfie of yourself pretending to be asleep next to said child all for the sake of the gram 🥴 Suppose it would’ve been his fault if her flash woke him up. She’s such a head I can’t stand her.
74911055-F73E-44B0-9A0C-0C216019BC2F.jpeg

Reactions: 8
How thick can you get? Playing YouTube sensory videos which HEIGHTEN their senses to make him sleep? WTAF 😂 What happened to white noise?

Love how she’s shocked her garden furnitures frozen 😂 We put ours away with a cover on in September Ffs!
She’s been blaming teeth for about a month. Why not give him some calpol before bed if he’s unhappy

Reactions: 10
If she wasn’t blocked for being a massive psycho stalker witch so against unsolicited advice, I’d let her know that Anbesol liquid is amazing for teething.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1793978Anyone else's alarm bells ring when they saw this!? 😬

Also imagine spending half of your days resenting your child on Instagram over his lack of sleep routine and then take a bleeping selfie of yourself pretending to be asleep next to said child all for the sake of the gram 🥴 Suppose it would’ve been his fault if her flash woke him up. She’s such a head I can’t stand her.
View attachment 1793983
Red cheeks , temperature, ....potential signs of scarlet fever (admittedly amongst many things a toddler can succumb to) but surely your senses are bound to heightened with all the headlines at the moment ....she just doesn't have a clue....give your son some pain relief!
and who took the photo?....both TNB and Trashley are as bad as each other
and why isn't he still under a quilt?...it was Baltic last night?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If she wasn’t blocked for being a massive psycho stalker witch so against unsolicited advice, I’d let her know that Anbesol liquid is amazing for teething.
The cheek of you to think of giving her unsolicited advice. She knows exactly how to deal with teething 🤟🏼

Anbesol is the dogs bollocks

Reactions: 8
How thick can you get? Playing YouTube sensory videos which HEIGHTEN their senses to make him sleep? WTAF 😂 What happened to white noise?

Love how she’s shocked her garden furnitures frozen 😂 We put ours away with a cover on in September Ffs!
So funny! I mean, when they’re tiny you could get away with putting something like that on to calm them down if they’re upset and when they’re small they’ll gradually doze back off but I wouldn’t dream of turning my phone on for my two year old in the middle of the night! He’d be bolt upright and thinking it’s playtime. What a dumb witch. She is soo detached from him because she spends zero time with him, the Fridays she used to have with him are now a distant memory, she doesn’t do any bed times and bath time, she hates dinner time so I imagine that just involved shoving some grated cheese and melon in front of him while he watches the iPad. She doesn’t seem to have any idea what kinds of things might engage him, what he’d enjoy playing with, anything. I actually feel like it undermines the hard work of all us normal mums! It’s Insulting that she can call herself a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.