Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if poor Alf will be getting a Christmas dinner this year or is he too young to appreciate that too?
The irony of her blasting the term ‘hands on dad’ when she’s the least hands on mum in the universe.
Also, she says on one story that Alf woke at 5:15 and then she went in to get him at 6 but the next story she says he comes running in to her room and films him doing so, so which one was it Pinocchio?
And how do you know he was awake at 5:15 if that’s the time you woke up? He could have been awake much earlier than that sat alone in his cold room waiting for his hearty breakfast of watermelon and cheese. She just oozes bullshit, it’s actually a bit worrying how much she lies and over the smallest weirdest things too

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ah lads. I think she says these things to be different. Not like the other Mums. She’s a pain in the hole. My boy was obsessed with Sesame Street at this age and I’m that Mum who 20 years later still has one or two of those little toys stashed in the attic because I remember the JOY and the MAGIC of those first few Christmases. Society has gone crazy with excess and expectations but it’s not about that now with our Ash is it. She’s vile.
i try not to look at too much social media coming up to Christmas as I find it a hard time but defo this one would boil yer blood. Hope everyone esp with smallies can make their own little magic happen this year x
Lovely Day x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find her logic of not getting him a kitchen because he has one at the childminders ridiculous. I know he spends more time there than at home but for god sake the kid needs more than his stuffed parrot and baby books. Get him a scooter or a balance bike. He looks like he needs to develop his physical skills a bit and he doesn’t seem to have anything like that at home. Or what about some building blocks, or doctors set, a tool bench. Anything other than those bloody books.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s also not forward thinking at all. He has a Jan birthday so won’t be getting anymore presents for almost a whole year. A trike or a scooter would see him through the year and he would enjoy unwrapping it and using it in the child friendly garden.

Reactions: 16
Thought she couldn’t possibly ever lift him now?

She’s also not forward thinking at all. He has a Jan birthday so won’t be getting anymore presents for almost a whole year. A trike or a scooter would see him through the year and he would enjoy unwrapping it and using it in the child friendly garden.
Totally this!! My eldest has a June birthday and we always try to think ahead to what he might grow into that year. A trike or balance bike would be a brilliant shout for the coming year for Alf.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Balance bikes are fantastic from 2 onwards. Ours were riding without stabilisers before 4yo.. Sadly I don’t think Alf has the co-ordination and neither of them would take the time to take him out on it 😔

She can’t lift him at home ✌🏼

Reactions: 12
A micro scooter would be great for him. One of the 3-in-1 where it starts with a seat and then transitions to a 3 wheel scooter for independent riding.

He could scoot to the childminder in the nicer weather, save her using a pushchair if she has baby thumb in the #gifted Artipoppe

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Enough of the unsolicited present advice guys. Ashley doesn’t want or need to hear our opinions on why she is failing that little boy. Thanks ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alf got sent a ride on scooter AGES ago and we’ve never seen him on it. He’s basically 2! Loads of other kids his age take their scooter to nursery but this is the woman who let her toddler walk out of the pram for the first time about two weeks ago 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow. Pretty sure someone a few threads back said she will probably buy a holiday and not buy Alf any Christmas presents and looks like they were right! What a selfish prick. Her justification of it by saying he’s 1, he’s not 1. He is a month away from being 2 ffs! My littlest is a few weeks younger and I remember even his first Christmas he enjoyed his gifts!
Also does she not realise she is posting all of this on the internet? Alf may well find out one day she didn’t buy him presents for his Christmas and birthday but happily splashed the cash on ugly jewellery and holidays she wants to go on. You cannot spoil a 2 year old, they don’t know the value of things. She just resents her son. It’s awful 💔

Reactions: 16
Wow has she booked a holiday then? 😂 Cost of living hitting her hard! There she is refusing to put the heating on and moaning about her increased mortgage.

Heart bleeds x

Reactions: 8
Me and my husband aren’t really present people - we generally just buy things as and when we need things throughout the year and don’t see the point of buying each other random presents that will go unused and fill up our house. So as we have two boys under 2.5 years who already have most things they need I’m not buying a massive pile of new presents for the sake of it. instead I have gone out to charity shops and got them both lots of little toys and books and plan on getting chocolates to fill up a stocking to try and make it magical for them.

I am also guilty of saying it’s ok because my mother in law usually buys a pile of presents to open - so I do agree with some of the things she’s posted. BUT if she has a massive pile of presents for herself then it seems wrong that she wouldn’t want to get her son anything. She obviously doesn’t have an issue with filling her house with stuff for herself or spending money needlessly so her reasons fall flat. You can’t have one rule for yourself and a different one for your child.

Reactions: 23
Me and my husband aren’t really present people - we generally just buy things as and when we need things throughout the year and don’t see the point of buying each other random presents that will go unused and fill up our house. So as we have two boys under 2.5 years who already have most things they need I’m not buying a massive pile of new presents for the sake of it. instead I have gone out to charity shops and got them both lots of little toys and books and plan on getting chocolates to fill up a stocking to try and make it magical for them.

I am also guilty of saying it’s ok because my mother in law usually buys a pile of presents to open - so I do agree with some of the things she’s posted. BUT if she has a massive pile of presents for herself then it seems wrong that she wouldn’t want to get her son anything. She obviously doesn’t have an issue with filling her house with stuff for herself or spending money needlessly so her reasons fall flat. You can’t have one rule for yourself and a different one for your child.
But lilelms, you’ve already thought ahead and bought gifts to capture the magic ❤ Sounds like Ashley is relying on her folks and NNB to buy gifts for poor alf.

What I don’t get is, on Christmas morning, will Alf really be sitting there watching his mum open pressies and he’ll have nothing from his own parents? So sad… Christmas is about children!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ashley what memories are you wanting to make with Alf? You don't play with him, you don't read to him (other than 1 book), you rarely take him anywhere, you don't encourage ANY messy play or cook for him. You don't do bath time, bed time or the mornings. You don't do playdates with any of your 'many' mum friends. You don't do Xmas or birthdays for him. So what exactly do you hope to get from this relationship? I just don't understand?

Reactions: 24
I wonder if poor Alf will be getting a Christmas dinner this year or is he too young to appreciate that too?
If he does, you can bet your house she won't cook the bloody thing. Whether that's because she doesn't know how or is just too lazy, you be the judge.

Reactions: 8
Can everyone stop getting offended over the Christmas present chat?? Like unless you bitched about your son being sick in hospital on Christmas Day because it interrupted your present opening while justifying not buying the child a Christmas or birthday gift 2 years in a row because you don’t want him to be the spoilt one then I think it’s fair to say we are only talking about Ashley not you!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.