Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wee one wasn’t even 4 months on their first
Christmas and I’ll be honest, we didn’t buy them anything .. reason being we had bought so much before they were born in advance (activity mats , books, toys etc). I do think babies less than a year old really don’t have a clue. My bub was more than happy with boob on tap :p

However the following year when they were 15-16 months they had a sofa full of stuff. Not even hugely expensive but I’ll never forget the way their face lit up as they walked into the room & saw it all.
can’t believe you wouldn’t want to spoil a child that’s almost 2! Literally can’t wait for my kid to open her pressies this year - she’s 27 months and is going to lose her tit when she sees all the Paw Patrol pressies!!

Reactions: 22
Basically Alf can’t have niceties unless he earns it. He’s male, he’s owes her.

Can’t have library books unless he shows kindness to other kids.
Can’t have proper food until he starts eating the tit food she goes to lengths cooking for him.
Can’t have decent clothes until he’s got enough out of them cos it’s her own hard-earned money.
Can’t have a duvet or a warm room until he starts sleeping better and not waking her early
Can’t be her son until people stop saying he looks like Tommy cos it’s like someone else getting credit for the homework SHE’S done.
(Last time I checked genetics were 50/50)
Can’t have access to the rest of the house until he’s older and not at risk of harm or accidents bc it’s her house.

It’s the most heartbreaking scenario I’ve ever seen on social media. She’s a nasty nasty narc.
This broke my heart but you are absolutely bang on the money with this. So so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Let’s not forget that last year when he was poorly she was desperate to get home to open her presents.

Does anyone have the screenshot?
.... And that for his first birthday she didn't get him any presents because he wouldn't remember, but also she has to feed him, clothe him, take him places... So in her mind it "all evened out".

My heart breaks for that little boy. Will be so interesting to see if baby thumb gets a first birthday, birthday presents and a first Christmas with presents....

• Sad
Reactions: 13
“I’m an adult and I can spend my own money how I want.”

And this is why you probably shouldn’t have had children Ashley, it’s not even about money 😓
The fact that she even says this indicates she’s not very mature. No one who is a real adult goes around declaring they are one…

Also if she’s an adult, why does she need another adult to lay her pjs out, remind her to lock the door and make a snack for her when she gets home? Sounds like she’s more of a toddler than her actual toddler. Poor soul, who won’t get any gifts from his mother. At least his grandparents will get him some.

Reactions: 16
She didn’t buy him anything for his birthday and now not buying him any presents!!!

What really boiled my piss (as with everything else she says)…. He loves the kitchen at the childminders but won’t buy him one at home so he can enjoy that one… and buying a book collection she declares he loves so he can ….. enjoy them at his childminders!!!! There is no greater joy as parent than to watch your children enjoy playing with their toys/books! But she would rather him enjoy this at the childminders as god forbid she would have to pretend to enjoy that stuff with him!!!!!
She didn’t get/buy/organise any sort of special gift for his 1st birthday??? I’ve not been on this thread from the start. I joined around baby 2 announcement. I cannot believe she let his first birthday pass by like that. Right so this year she gets no presents for birthday or Christmas? That would be fair in my book. But nah didn’t think so, she gets herself stuff all year round.

Reactions: 9
Ashley James:
1F446613-95F2-4AFC-8DFD-AAEDA532C1A4.jpeg

Also Ashley James:
Bought dog a Christmas Jumper
5FC45312-2B27-44B6-A872-1BF97B7658C6.jpeg

She clearly understands the concept of buying for pleasure, they don’t have to need or appreciate it, she just doesn’t get pleasure from buying for Alf.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What the actual duck? She’d rather donate to the baby bank instead of Alf’s savings? She can do both!!! She’s bleeping minted! Highly doubt she has actually donated to BB bc she was would story about it to make her look good. She’s just added that extra ‘which I have also done’ nugget.

My god, the way she speaks so flippantly about her distaste towards him is so concerning.

Reactions: 18
She didn’t get/buy/organise any sort of special gift for his 1st birthday??? I’ve not been on this thread from the start. I joined around baby 2 announcement. I cannot believe she let his first birthday pass by like that. Right so this year she gets no presents for birthday or Christmas? That would be fair in my book. But nah didn’t think so, she gets herself stuff all year round.
She took him to Mauritius to celebrate his birthday.

He had a wild night sipping cocktails in the poolside bar, just like your average 1 year old birthday celebrations.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Given he apparently loves those that's not my.. books so much, if she really believes he has enough toys etc at home why doesn't she just wrap some of the ones he already has? He wouldn't know the difference/remember and it still allows him to be included.

How cruel having 20+ presents under the tree and none for Alf from his parents!!! Make it make sense.

Given he apparently loves those that's not my.. books so much, if she really believes he has enough toys etc at home why doesn't she just wrap some of the ones he already has? He wouldn't know the difference/remember and it still allows him to be included.

How cruel having 20+ presents under the tree and none for Alf from his parents!!! Make it make sense.
This is the cruelest thing she’s done he’s nearly 2. Screams poor baby Arthur sitting watching his parents eating McDonald’s while he’s not allowed any. They both will be opening presents but he’s not allowed and has to sit and watch. If she lived on a council estate this would be different.

Or maybe she’s doing this for the engagement. Certainly got people talking.

Reactions: 11
she won’t buy him the kitchen toy because there is one where he lives. the childminders. he just sleeps at trashley’s house but other than that he doesn’t spend that much time there. he’s a boarder basically

Reactions: 15
God she's genuinely so depressing!
Unbelievable that she isn't getting Alf a single gift when she can easily afford plenty...Not a teddy, not a book or even some clothes. Poor kid just exists for her to make weird points - the "he won't be like other boys 😜" - yes Ashley he won't be because you're stunting his development!

Comparing Alf who's just shy of 2 to my partners family members little girl, she's about 16 months and her face lit up just seeing the Christmas tree! They might not be old enough to understand all the ins and outs of Christmas but they can understand it's a special celebration! My partners family members little girl definitely understands gifts and loves unwrapping them. For god sake, we even get the dogs a gift every Christmas to rip open! Even the dogs get excited Ashley...

If she really cared about waste or overspending, she'd have gotten him things that last like wooden toys, maybe some things from charity shops or even just donate them to say a children's hospital when he's done with them (she could even pass them on to her Nephew!). Instead she just can't be bothered seeing him happy on Christmas and would rather get her nails done...

Reactions: 17
Something tells me Alf won’t be getting that good ol’ tradition of ‘here comes mum with her black bin bag’ 😅😔

I don’t remember the last time I had a present under the tree for myself and I couldn’t give two shits!

Reactions: 12
I went to local garden centre yesterday to get our Christmas tree....there were loads of kids there waiting to see Santa and there was also a love section of very tasteful toys....soft toys, books,
and in particular a little wooden sit on racing car and a wooden rocket play set my favourite
any one of those suitable for boy or girl and I'd have loved to have bought any of them for my kids...unfortunately they're all in their 20's now and not sure if they'd appreciate toys! ....although daughter who's a infant teacher would have loved the wooden car 🤣
It was just a lovely atmosphere there and gave me all the festive feelz.
I just can't believe Trashley's attitude to present giving , she's excelled in her selfish cuntishness .....why couldn't she even just get him something like toy farm animals to unwrap? is the Early learning Centre shop even a thing now? ...I loved buying pressies for my kids, knowing they'd love playing with them and me playing with them too! ....it's part of the joy of Christmas ...poor Alf is just an inconvenience to Ashley

It’s definitely about balance there’s instahuns that do December boxes, Christmas Eve boxes and then gifts under the tree and the spending is obscene, it’s wasteful and the kids don’t appreciate it. But trash who isn’t poor, spends a fortune on herself isn’t buying anything? She could buy from a charity shop secondhand but it would mean taking the time to go there (she’s pregnant and tired boo hoo) wrap them when she could be in her phone and showing Alf some kind of love which she is wildly against

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.