Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other thing that annoys me is I genuinely just think she says this stuff sometimes to get the praise from some commentators who will say “oh you’re so amazing not spoiling your child even when you have the means to” and will give her all the kudos for not being Rochelle Humes and openly spending shitloads , it’s all so fake

Reactions: 9
Ashley what memories are you wanting to make with Alf? You don't play with him, you don't read to him (other than 1 book), you rarely take him anywhere, you don't encourage ANY messy play or cook for him. You don't do bath time, bed time or the mornings. You don't do playdates with any of your 'many' mum friends. You don't do Xmas or birthdays for him. So what exactly do you hope to get from this relationship? I just don't understand?
She’s thinking about the long haul and the relationship they will have around the dinner table as adults. Wish I was joking, but that’s her reason for having number two.

She’s thinking about the long haul and the relationship they will have around the dinner table as adults. Wish I was joking, but that’s her reason for having number two.
You’re absolutely spot on. I remember when she was debating having number 2 someone told her, imagine your life in 10, 15 or 20 years time, with young adults coming home to visit, she’s mentioned that a couple of times and I think that really is her endgame.
It’s a very dangerous game to play though from now til then when so much can happen, relationships can change, life can get very complicated and it may not turn out how you were hoping. Good luck Ashley!! 🤪

Reactions: 10
As if they are going to be speaking to her or coming home as adults!
When was the last time Ashley visited her parents?? That one time over covid, she blamed covid for her family not meeting alf but I’m pretty sure she has never taken alf to see them since!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if they are going to be speaking to her or coming home as adults!
When was the last time Ashley visited her parents?? That one time over covid, she blamed covid for her family not meeting alf but I’m pretty sure she has never taken alf to see them since!
And they only seem to come to her to drop Snoop off when they’re going on holiday

Reactions: 6
Count to 100? I don’t get normally get caught up in the how many words my child can say etc. but this seems far fetched?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clearly “the science of parenting” doesn’t cover the toddler years and the need to encourage and give your child the opportunity to develop 🙄 I could potentially see past the no gifts thing if she was actively making memories with him but she’s not. She shared ellie Jane Taylor’s post about not having loads of Xmas stuff booked in but it’s not like she is baking cookies at home she just can’t be arsed! Alf could be making salt dough snowmen or Xmas tree cookies. Making handprint rudolf cards or Xmas bark. Even just watch Polar Express and play with some trains! No gifts or experiences. It’s really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Funny how she never records these incredible Alf milestones but captures everything else

Reactions: 12
duck off can he count to 100 😂😂😂 that’s literally the most ridiculous thing she’s ever come out with!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So tomorrow they’re going to build Alf his first snowman… will this be while he’s at the childminders? Why not let him build his own? Yes it probably won’t even resemble a snowman but just let him do something for himself for once ffs

If she ever read him any other bloody books or let him borrow them from the library she would know this character is the Gruffalo’s Child 🙄
Her attitude to him is just awful. You just know it’s going to be different for Thumbelina from day 1 😞
18E6F014-9288-4FCF-8660-CA3B274E92BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
mummy is busy doing shoots ( i still don’t understand what she does all day tbh 😂) so she can’t do activities with alf. also stop saying she should buy him presents! he needs to do more ads to earn his keep! board and lodging ain’t free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.