Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found the perfect pressie and it’s only £7! Might help him decipher the absolute bullshit that comes out of his mother’s mouth.

A5BF3349-C1A8-498E-BF6A-23F609240EEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone notice Kate Lawler’s post tonight? I’m not her biggest fan, but the way she talks about sharing the excitement with Noa is refreshing (and a complete contrast to Ash)

Reactions: 15
Anyone notice Kate Lawler’s post tonight? I’m not her biggest fan, but the way she talks about sharing the excitement with Noa is refreshing (and a complete contrast to Ash)
Yes I saw that - Ashley quite often comments on Kate’s posts but can’t see anything on there yet. You must think she’s got to be reading it and thinking, oh hang on a minute, Noa is younger than Alf and they actually think she might be excited about Christmas, and aware it’s happening.
Yes Ashley, Alf isn’t a newborn potato anymore, he’s aware of his surroundings. She doesn’t seem to get any joy out of parenting, despite her fake posts trying to tell us she does.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Lol at Ashley’s father in law comments that they thought the snow was fake for Instagram 😂
Nothing is private in her life is it, she even shares their messages now. It will come back and bite her one day! Safeguarding - what’s that 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs sake just go into your child and give him a cuddle and a kiss and sit down with him and read his book with him instead of constantly barging in with your phones flash glaring in his little eyes. Bet the poor boy feels like he’s on a David Attenborough documentary constantly being filmed all day every day.
Also, if he’s sat in the dark does he not have a nightlight? Poor boy sat in his dark room alone trying to read his book. Getting him ready for being moved up into the attic!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That bed looks like an absolute death trap. So much for mothers intuition
my almost 2.5 year old has only recently started sleeping with a pillow. I still look the monitor regularly to check I can see her breathing. HOW THE duck does she sleep at night?!?! 😫

Reactions: 8
“Never seen snow like it in the UK”? Is she for real?! If she ever went further north than the end of her driveway she would have seen plenty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
7400FBCF-276D-467E-90B2-230E7FFACD14.jpeg

“I don’t wanna take risks with bump” she says holding a toddler in one arm and filming herself with the other hand, great for balance! And not wearing a proper coat or hat in the most snow she’s ever seen. twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
“Never seen snow like it in the UK”? Is she for real?! If she ever went further north than the end of her driveway she would have seen plenty 😂
I thought she was originally from the north, surely she just means she hasn't seen snow like that in the south east or in a good few years?!? She's such a numpty.
And as for carrying Alf and filming while walking in the snow 😳 that's an accident waiting to happen!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1801215
“I don’t wanna take risks with bump” she says holding a toddler in one arm and filming herself with the other hand, great for balance! And not wearing a proper coat or hat in the most snow she’s ever seen. twit.
Let's be honest the reason she isn't wearing a coat is because she didn't drop him in, somebody else did. She probably stood outside her house to take this pic hence the no coat! She's so transparent.

Reactions: 10
my almost 2.5 year old has only recently started sleeping with a pillow. I still look the monitor regularly to check I can see her breathing. HOW THE duck does she sleep at night?!?! 😫
Sadly, I don’t think she cares…. She’s been advised about safe sleep since before Alf was even born when she had cot bumpers and the cat sleeping in the cot (cause it was so cute) but she didn’t want the unsolicited advice. Ashley knew best. I also agree with the poster, I don’t think Alf can’t get out of that bed alone… she’s stunted his gross motor skills by sitting him on the sofa watching super simple songs as evident by the fact that he still walks like a new walker despite being 2 in a few weeks.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1801215
He should be able to manage that snow in wellies I would think… there wouldn’t be a need to carry him

Reactions: 7
Poor Alf walks around like he’s literally just learnt to walk. Mine is 14 months and so nippy on his feet, he’s running. Sure I had to let him loose a lot to be able to practice that, on grass and different surfaces, and he had to fall over too. It’s how they learn. She obviously just kept him bundled in a pram constantly.

Reactions: 17
He should be able to manage that snow in wellies I would think… there wouldn’t be a need to carry him
We moved to N Wales when our eldest was a toddler ( younger than Alf is now) ...that Christmas it snowed loads and we went for lots of lovely long country walks from our house down country lanes ( over 3 miles each time) with us all wrapped up and wearing wellies and suitable cold weather gear ....it tired us all out but gave her a huge appetite too!
There was also a time I was 32 weeks pregnant just before Christmas I'd parked in a shopping centre car park to do some Christmas shopping...unbeknown to me there was black ice and I fell my entire length....I was badly shaken and had to go to the pregnancy assessment unit for monitoring...thankfully we were both ok and the consultant advised me to go home, put my feet up and have a glass or 2 of red wine! ( this was the 90's and IV alcohol was sometimes used to prevent contractions!)😬😳....crazy but true!....IV ethanol is no longer used however as studies showed placebo was as effective!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How does it work in the South East, does Alf get a health visitor visit at aged 2?
Should do but ours was virtual. We’re SE but different county so I’m unsure of Essex.

You'd think SS would have flagged any developmental concerns, though (unless this is why he’s now suddenly learning the stairs and allowed to walk in the woods….)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.