Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Trash will be getting her nephew jasper a Christmas present then because by her logic, she’s relying on her and Tommy’s relatives to buy all of Alf’s presents so does that not mean she should get Jasper something? If she is but won’t get her own son something, she’s a selfish cow and if she isn’t then why should she expect everyone else to get Alf something when she can’t be arsed? It’s nothing to do with not wanting him to be spoiled, it’s because she’d rather spend her money on her because why should her son get everything? God she makes my blood boil. If I behaved like that my mum would be ashamed she’d brought me up to be so entitled.

Reactions: 27
she monetises her son daily on her grid yet won’t buy him some Christmas presents?! She is the very definition of a narc!! Ashley, if you’re reading this: that beautiful boy of yours pays for your lifestyle.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
There’s no ‘I’ in Mum but there are 13 I or my in this rant.

Surely parenting in a couple, it’d be ‘we’?

4C5033C9-17F6-461C-B4A0-4B905922AB26.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Another thing… when baby Thumb is Alf’s age now, he will be 4 so I’m guessing he will be getting a present (maybe 2 if Ash is feeling generous) so does that mean baby thumb will have to sit there watching Alf open his presents and not have any of her own because Ash doesn’t want her to be spoiled or will it be different for the female child?

Reactions: 28
"They don't need things - they need love".

Best give him some then Ash as you haven't so far.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Chosen to decorate the doorway (to the extent that people who didn’t know where she lived now very much do) instead of start their own family festive tradition with their first born as a toddler.
I showed dockid the video of them aged around 18 months old on our Xmas morning, with their ‘wow’ and ‘yay’ at that age at seeing some simple toys set out under the tree lights. A video I will treasure forever and they were fascinated to see their own reaction, all in the context of getting excited for santa and seeing the tradition to even a small extent going back longer than they remember. I am speechless. Calling bingo now that number 2 gets a room full of presents next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone should send these screenshots to a newspaper. This is not contrary parenting this is bleeping abhorrent, it is neglect and it is abuse. Babies need love, sure but how does one show love? at Christmas it's about doing everything to make the experience as magical as bloody possible, and guess what, that includes giving gifts. the love is shown by the thought that goes into choosing the gift. Refusing to give your child gifts because he would be happy with a cardboard box is just contemptuous. It is also completely abnormal - this together with her Megan and Harry defence should make her a classic daily mail target and for once I think she deserves the treatment she would get at the hands of that godawful rag.

Reactions: 17
Alf literally saying “no more” again in her selfie video first thing this morning as soon as he sees her phone. Is she completely bleeping thick? I cannot with her.

I love it when she forgets the social services paid her a visit recently and her true self slips by displaying her true resentment for Alf 🤣 no Christmas presents again this year and no birthday presents for his first birthday. His second birthday is in a matter of weeks so let’s see what excuse she makes then for no gifting.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's very sad if she doesn't even do a stocking or attempt to create some Christmas memories/traditions.

I agree he doesn't need much, but assuming expecting your family to spend their money on giving your son gifts is outrageous.

You don't have to go over the top or spend ££££ (unless of course it's decorating the outside of her house or buying stuff for herself 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
this has got steam coming out of my ears. She doesn’t want a little kitchen in her house basically. My heart hurts for these kids growing up with this. Genuinely.
That’s why Alf is only allowed in one room. Because Ash doesn’t want her house ruined by children.

Alf literally saying “no more” again in her selfie video first thing this morning as soon as he sees her phone. Is she completely bleeping thick? I cannot with her.

I love it when she forgets the social services paid her a visit recently and her true self slips by displaying her true resentment for Alf 🤣 no Christmas presents again this year and no birthday presents for his first birthday. His second birthday is in a matter of weeks so let’s see what excuse she makes then for no gifting.
I still think they’ll go on holiday (again)

Reactions: 11

I have never seen a child react to a phone like he does, it’s really quite sad to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When I didn't think she could get any worse 😡 my dog is getting more presents than Alf, and I actually look forward to buying them 😔 what an absolute heartless cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
When I didn't think she could get any worse 😡 my dog is getting more presents than Alf, and I actually look forward to buying them 😔 what an absolute heartless cow.
That reminds me of a few years ago it was Xmas eve (evening) and I realised I forgot to get my dog his Xmas present so i was driving round all the service stations (shops were closed) looking for something I could buy for him in a panic and wrap up last minute 😂 she REALLY doesn’t care about him at all??!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So she doesn’t get him any Christmas gifts, makes him wear tight clothes until TU drop a new collection or king Roman donates his and doesn’t let him borrow from the library all so he “isn’t spoilt”. It is absolutely because she resents him!

How on earth will getting a 2 year old a Christmas gift be spoilt? What happened to all the magic ‘last Christmas as a 3’ and she can’t even get him a nice sentimental gift.
She really resents being a mother doesn’t she??

Reactions: 15
She didn’t buy him anything for his birthday and now not buying him any presents!!!

What really boiled my piss (as with everything else she says)…. He loves the kitchen at the childminders but won’t buy him one at home so he can enjoy that one… and buying a book collection she declares he loves so he can ….. enjoy them at his childminders!!!! There is no greater joy as parent than to watch your children enjoy playing with their toys/books! But she would rather him enjoy this at the childminders as god forbid she would have to pretend to enjoy that stuff with him!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Let’s face it, she can say it’s about waste but she’s just cheap when it comes to anyone but herself.
Don’t forget her sister’s birthday AND Christmas present (when her birthday isn’t even close to Christmas!) was a day to be told her style was tit and ‘mumsy’ until she felt so bad about herself that she bought new clothes!
But she can drop 3k on a ring for herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That reminds me of a few years ago it was Xmas eve (evening) and I realised I forgot to get my dog his Xmas present so i was driving round all the service stations (shops were closed) looking for something I could buy for him in a panic and wrap up last minute 😂 she REALLY doesn’t care about him at all??!!
Bless you! It's because we have attachments and love, she has neither 💔 complete narcissistic and I feel it will only get worse, especially with her perfect girl on the way. God I hope she's a sullen little toddler 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.