Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't comment on this thread often but it broke my heart reading that she isn't buying Alf anything for Christmas. Our son's 1st Christmas he was only 11 months but we still bought him a good lot of presents to open. I can't even imagine not buying him anything, she really has no connection to that poor wee soul. My heart breaks for Alf it really does. Christmas is for our children, she doesn't need to get loads but embrace the wonder and magic and watch him open his presents. What an absolute selfish fucker she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but she is disgusting. She has to get her nails done for her job? No she doesn’t.
She won’t buy her only child a gift because she doesn’t want him to be spoilt? What like you Ashley you bleeping spoilt witch !
As an adult I couldn’t give a flying duck about gifts - and my parents can now spoil their grandchildren instead of us.
Yes ok you don’t need to go OTT but 4/5 presents would be enough. A puzzle/game/cool slippers of his fave tv show/books.
She is evil.
She is the spoilt one !!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s my baby’s first Christmas - he’s almost one, so has no idea what Christmas is, but I have still bought him a couple of little presents. I can’t imagine buying him nothing! Also, how does she not know what to buy her own child who’s nearly two?! She literally doesn’t know him at all. And how vile that after that story she then shows off her nails and expensive ring. Happy to spend money on herself but not her little boy. You don’t deserve him, Ash.

Also not sure what she means by he gets sent loads from my job.
Like what? Dairy free milk? A few sets of clothes? That’s what every parent buys monthly.
Not like she gets these big ADs from toys r us like the Faires / Lucy Meck where they get a truck load of toys for free.
She is so far up her own arse.
If my partner said we’re not buying our son gifts I’d laugh & take his card shopping for them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
‘Don’t want him to grow up spoilt’
Believe me if you bought your child a present for Christmas at the age of nearly 2, he would not be ‘spoilt’. The things that are sent her for her job could all be regifted to people who actually need them and want them in this case.

How do we live in a society when this woman can claim having her nails done is part of her job so therefore puts this on her expenses. It’s all so morally wrong.

Think of it this way, how would you have felt sitting round the tree not opening a present on Christmas Day Ashley James? Would it make you feel good? I don’t care how old he is, he’ll still know the feeling of whether he was bothered with or not and that will last a life time.

• Sad
“I’m an adult and I can spend my own money how I want.”

And this is why you probably shouldn’t have had children Ashley, it’s not even about money 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm so glad she's saying she's had so many similar messages, she's an absolute disgrace of a mother. We go without buying gifts for each other to ensure our son gets, because that's what Christmas is about, your child/ren! She won't be saying no to expensive and extravagant gifts though despite her being bleeping priviledged etc. She's made me rage. There's children who won't receive gifts becuase we're in a cost of living crisis and here's this cow who is refusing to buy her child 1 present when she can well afford to. She needs to take a good hard look at herself!

All these ‘shoots’ you never see her anywhere. What’s she shooting for all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She could easily spend a few quid on a few presents for him to open. Get him toys he doesn’t seem to have like some building blocks, fingerpaint, crayons, a colouring book, even a mini leapfrog laptop that he can push buttons, all things my little one loved that age for less that £40 which is probably less than her nails, although as she is saying it’s for her job she’s probably putting them through as expenses!

Get some educational toys to actually help him develop and spend time playing with him. Im sure his face would light up if he seen a little sack with presents just for him.

It’s upto the parents to create magic. He is not a newborn he has an understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus give me strength! Her posts today demonstrate how awful she is. I really struggled as a new mum and didn’t bond with my baby at first it was the worst few months of my life, broke my heart (eventually got diagnosed with ptsd due to a traumatic birth and had therapy etc.) I didn’t want to sit in a glass house and throw stones knowing I had struggled, but she is awful! Everything she says shows how bad she is as a mum. Any mum knows Alf isn’t 1, he’s nearly 2 and developmentally that’s a huge difference. He needs gifts for a 2 year old. Poor boy needs any gifts! Bless his heart 💔 the whole babies don’t need things. He’s a toddler not a baby and it’s awful that some kids don’t get things, but if you can afford to give them things (as she can) then you do because it helps them develop things like pincer grip, hand eye coordination etc 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's totally right that he won't remember and he doesn't need anything. But how can you not? One of my favourite parts of Christmas is spoiling the people I love and I can barely walk past the kids clothes and toys without wanting to buy them for family members kids.

Sure it's logical, but it's not very human.

Reactions: 15
Never normally comment on this thread but not buying Alf anything for Christmas is heartbreaking. She spends an absolute fortune on herself but can't bring herself to buy a few inexpensive gifts for him to open, he's not a baby anymore either. For my daughter's first christmas we followed the advice to buy babies: something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read (surely something other than that's not my...there are other books 🙄)

What a bleep. She’s not getting Alf a present not because “so he isn’t spoilt”, it’s because she clearly resents him. She’s an awful woman, and if TNB is allowing this then he is an awful man. I’m speechless 😶

• Sad
Thought someone on here had some " inside info" that she wouldnt be back on GB news due to her teary last appearance. Well there she is back talking about H and M. Dont know why people write stuff thats blates bs

Reactions: 8
I think it’s telling that she kept saying “he’s 1”, when she knows damn well he’s almost 2 and that developmentally, the difference is massive. Most parents can’t wait to give their children their presents, no matter their age. She honestly sees nothing unusual about her attitude towards it!

So odd how shes saying hes one. Hes not one. Hes two. I get the not having loads of toys i sort of agree but i do wonder if he was a girl she would be doing the same

Reactions: 10
He’s hardly spoilt. The only love he gets is from his Nana. Doesn’t get fed properly, his sleeps fucked cos he has a camera flash in his face through the night. The only thing he has to do is sit and read the same bleeping baby books.

What an evil waste of oxygen she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s not normal to not *want* to get your son something for Christmas. It’s just not 🤷🏻‍♀️ to have him open something that you specifically picked out and wrapped etc — is special and can’t be replicated by him opening gifts from aunties / grandparents or whoever. She’s such a witch it’s unreal. She doesn’t need to buy him loads… even two smallish things they picked themselves would be plenty (as he would get other gifts from family).

She resents him and it pours out of her constantly. Poor Alf.

This is what she said about his birthday though. She won’t be doing presents because she is giving him somewhere to live!

I am with her that it can be wasteful and I try and buy toys second hand because of that.. but it’s not even like she seems to care about waste when it comes to herself anyway is it? Only when it comes to him. I could kind of agree with the no presents rule if she applies to EVERYONE but it’s literally just Alf which is just so sad.

Just buy him a huge pile of second hand toddler books if you don’t want to be wasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m absolutely heartbroken for Alf. There’s a difference between not wanting to go overboard with things they don’t need (which is what she’s pretending this is) and outright neglecting to include him in the magic.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.