Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s utterly insane that her management co still use her, that Tu money must be decent, she’s absolutely toxic otherwise

Reactions: 5
Can’t help but compare Kate lawler’s little girl Noa with Alf. Noa is such a smart little cookie and so developed when it comes to walking and talking! Alf seems so stunted in comparison, poor little soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Alf, barely awake and a camera with a flash shoved in his face so Ash can take a pic of herself and document that she had a ‘lie in’ this morning. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Poor Alf, barely awake and a camera with a flash shoved in his face so Ash can take a pic of herself and document that she had a ‘lie in’ this morning. :sick:
I wish to god she'd realise that when you have kids, you dont get " lie ins" anymore! Unless you have a NNB who basically parents your child that is! ....5.30 wake up after he's slept all night is amazing and most parents would be delighted with that and would be getting up to go to work pretty soon after that anyway

Reactions: 12
Quite frankly I wish she would just shut TF up about his sleep. It’s boring and as parents we’re all bleeping tired but we don’t run to Instagram to document it in the hope of getting a medal for dealing with our kids

She is bonkers

Also more than likely that he slept better cos NNB made him a filling dinner and entertained him in the day 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t help but compare Kate lawler’s little girl Noa with Alf. Noa is such a smart little cookie and so developed when it comes to walking and talking! Alf seems so stunted in comparison, poor little soul.
Noa is at the absolute top of the scale though, literally top 1% whereas Alf is just sits below average - average.

👏🏽👏🏽 reckon this girl is a tattler?! 😂
22C753D3-9106-4237-9483-72F907FDA760.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You know what my husband and I did before we expected our second baby? Spent time as a family of 3, doing lovely Christmassy things even though I felt crap. We didn’t “do shifts.” FFS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
“Tommy and I dreams”
Grade A Ash strikes again.
Also, how did Alf come to find Bounce Patrol in the first place? If you hate it so much, why show him it to get hooked on?

Reactions: 8
26 years ago today I was heading into hospital on a beautifully sunny but frosty morning to have my 2nd daughter by elective Caesarean section ( sister was delivered by emergency c section after a traumatic cord prolapse due to my wonky pelvis so was told future deliveries needed to be CS )...anyway I was extremely well prepared for the surgery, had all my Christmas presents wrapped weeks previously, food in newly purchased freezer for Christmas and birthday present for my husband as his birthday was the following week( due date for daughter had in fact been Christmas Eve!)
Luckily my mum was able to come down for a week to look after my daughter as husband had to work ( in hospital where our daughter was born!)
Had a great delivery experience .I'd read up on what to expect regarding spinal anaesthetic, Ted stockings, catheter , analgesia, post op recovery, post op diet...
spent 5 days in hospital as daughter needed some UV therapy and I also wanted to establish breastfeeding ( this was the 90's) then home to husband and 2 year old where we had a lovely Christmas with no pressure to post to social media thank god!
10 days after delivery, I took both daughters to our playgroup Christmas party and husband dressed up as Santa
Ashley needs to appreciate what she has and her immense privilege and stop making it all about her...she's such a selfish self absorbed twit...it's called parenting!

Reactions: 13
Tommy’s and I dreams… hahahahaha how the hell has she got a job debating on TV? She’s far from eloquent 😂

Off to get her nails done.. take your kid out for the day. It’s Christmas. If I had half the money she did I’d be splashing out with the experiences and memories. It’s like she wants to shove this Xmas aside and dream about next year when she’ll have her dolly Thumb

Reactions: 12
Not buying for Alf 🤯 because he’s already fortunate wtf
Let’s hope noone buys for her then! But I bet she expects expensive presents

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not buying their little boy any Christmas presents 💔 She thinks it’s ‘wasteful’ 🥴 Well yeah, I’m sure in a few months half the toys I’ve bought my daughter will be in the skip but that’s not really the point. It’s Christmas and I can’t imagine not buying my child anything. I think I’ve said this before on here and sadly I was right, Alf will sit and watch his parents open their presents on Christmas morning and then straight back to his books 💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s not buying him anything, like nothing? Not a single present? What a tight witch she is. It doesn’t have to be an expensive present you stupid cow ( even though she’d more than be able to afford that) it’s the magic of unwrapping presents kids like the most.
And he’s nearly 2 not 1 you bleeping tool. She’s become that detached from her own son she’s forgotten his age!
I think what she’s trying to say is he’s already got every single ‘that’s not my’ book so there’s nothing else to get him because that’s all he’s into.

Reactions: 22
Can’t wait to see what Princess Thumb gets for her first birthday and her first 2 Christmases compared to Alf’s nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.