Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone was keeping track of how many days she does/doesnt spend with him 2 threads a go.. I genuinely don’t think she’s spent an entire day on her own with him for months. Way before 2 threads ago. Could you imagine being apart from your child for so long? 💔 very tempted to contact the child psychologist she’s featured in her podcast lately when it’s revealed. If she doesn’t see there’s a serious problem with her attachment, she shouldn’t be doing the job

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I genuinely think Trash should bring out a That’s Not My book with this thread title 😂

She’s a lazy twunt not carrying Alf anymore. I was over 40 weeks and you bet I did every bedtime to the day AND I put him to bed whilst in labour having contractions every 2-3mins..I even LIFTED him in the cot.

If you can walk around London for hours but not lift your toddler for even a cuddle then you’ve got issues
We could start writing it for her… Pg 2 That’s not my child, he won’t eat his dinner
Pg 3 That’s not my child, he’s awake too early!
Etc etc…
Last Pg That’s my child, he’s with his Granny!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought Fridays were her days with Alf? She never seems to spend the day with him on a Friday anymore. Has she upped his days with the childminder? Genuine question, when does she actually have any quality time with him?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought Fridays were her days with Alf? She never seems to spend the day with him on a Friday anymore. Has she upped his days with the childminder? Genuine question, when does she actually have any quality time with him?
At 2am, hope that helps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
AD700E15-F9E2-4B25-8F4D-91970F15A6F4.jpeg
i’m sorry but this is a ridiculous look. Put some
trousers on, you look ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She hasn’t spend a Friday with him for months and months. He is either at the childminder or nanny. Why should she? No one questions why Tommy doesn’t spend a weekday with him, why should she explain herself?
🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Am I missing something or did her timeline not add up?
Alf was awake 11.30-230... then she says she played baby sensory videos and he fell asleep at 640am (how dumb do you have to be to play that in the middle of the night!!! 😂, but I digress)

But if he was only awake till 230 does that mean he fell asleep at some point during those 4 hrs in between then woke again, then slept again at 640? Wtf is she on about?????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I missing something or did her timeline not add up?
Alf was awake 11.30-230... then she says she played baby sensory videos and he fell asleep at 640am (how dumb do you have to be to play that in the middle of the night!!! 😂, but I digress)

But if he was only awake till 230 does that mean he fell asleep at some point during those 4 hrs in between then woke again, then slept again at 640? Wtf is she on about?????
I made out that she said Alf slept until 6:47 (don’t forget those extra 7 minutes. Her memory is extraordinary to remember times to the minute but not her own lies!) so he slept 2:30- til nearly 7am? So she got over 4 hours sleep. If you’re an actual parent, 4 hours is the magic number. You can survive off that! She just chose to take selfies with bleeping flashes on

Nicest Tattler I’ve seen 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1793978Anyone else's alarm bells ring when they saw this!? 😬

Also imagine spending half of your days resenting your child on Instagram over his lack of sleep routine and then take a bleeping selfie of yourself pretending to be asleep next to said child all for the sake of the gram 🥴 Suppose it would’ve been his fault if her flash woke him up. She’s such a head I can’t stand her.
View attachment 1793983
Phone must have automatically snapped this picture 😂😂😂 she is such a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d cheer her on if she didn’t have such a flat pancake ass. I have one myself and prefer to keep it warm in these cold times x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.