Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so incompetent that your mil has to get up in the middle of the night to comfort YOUR baby. Trying to understand what happens, does Ash sneak into her room to wake her up, or text her in the night?😂😂 Absolutely baffles me. My child, my responsibility. Once in a while, sure, but this is insane. It’s like Ashley is a child herself.
THIS!!Currently have my parents live with us, our baby is a nightmare sleeper, always has been, not once have I asked my mum to help with her in the night like that!! She’s my problem not theirs, especially when she’s ill she just wants me 💔 the fact that trash palms him off while poorly makes me so sad

Reactions: 21
Also, sorry to quote myself, but she can only know that from reading here as in the end they didn’t contact her
So trying to make something that somebody else went through all about her. Of course she is.

Really sad she's just using this now to boost her profile and no doubt earn £££ from it.

Reactions: 8
Wow the difference in the reaction on the gender reveal. She really didn’t want a son did she

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow the difference in the reaction on the gender reveal. She really didn’t want a son did she
I find it quite heartbreaking. As the mother of a gorgeous little boy who I didn’t know I needed after having a girl.

She boasts about the privilege of raising a different type of boy, yet doesn’t seem to have realised that by forcing traditional ‘female’ stereotypes on him he’ll be just as restricted developmentally and emotionally as he would go she’d forced ‘male’ stereotypes on him.

Reactions: 14
That video she’s made of a ‘typical day’ with Alfie and how they use water wipes is hilarious. She looks like an actress who doesn’t have kids that’s been asked to record with a random child. She has no idea what she’s doing, she never changes his nappy in the day because she’s never with him, she never gives him meals hence why he’s just got some raspberries plonked in front of him and why is she wiping the high chair and his hands whilst he’s still eating. 😂 Hilarious how clueless she is.

Reactions: 15
Of course her nausea and reflux is actually Alf’s fault because he wanted cuddles and comfort when he was feeling unwell. I can’t bear her.

Reactions: 15
Cue the #ad #gifted baby formula posts
She can’t! You’re not allowed to advertise infant formula at all, only follow on milk.
She’ll be in biiiiiiiiig trouble if she tries.

She’ll get around it with advertising things like bottles, steriliser, perfect prep machine etc I expect 🙄

Reactions: 9
Of course her nausea and reflux is actually Alf’s fault because he wanted cuddles and comfort when he was feeling unwell. I can’t bear her.
And saying the acid reflux is bad because she had to sit up and cuddle HER child , when he's obviously so unwell😡🙄
you plank Trashley ....acid reflux is worse if you're lying down because the sphincter stopping acid escaping from stomach up your oesophagus is relaxed during pregnancy due to hormones and the pressure of baby on pressing stomach( akin to a hiatus hernia!) ...she really is so ignorant about her own body and the changes associated with pregnancy !
.....and Alfs probably coughing because he has post nasal drip caused by a snotty nose, and the secretions dripping down the back of his throat ( because there's an anatomical connection there too Ashley)
wonder what TNB and her will be doing for Christmas lunch if NNB is still out in France "avec famille".....do "All Plants" do a Christmas lunch option?🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She didn’t even have a coat on him running around. Just a cardigan from Tu ( she’s an ambassador you know ) A blatant AD and she said he looked so cute. Planes are also not great for his little ears if he s unwell. He has a severe lack of nutrients so I’d imagine his little immune system needs a boost. What a selfish clueless cow. As for that article she’s a weapon
Lovely Day Tattlers hope everyone’s doing ok x

Reactions: 10
Christ, I’ve been awol for a while due to life and actually having to parent my sick child . Just when you think she can’t sink lower, there’s a new surprise. I dislike her so much.

WTF is this. Actions have consequences, who are you trying to threaten here Ashley? YOUR actions have consequences; hence the perfectly valid referrals made out of concern for your child.
And she’s being quiet to protect her pregnancy? She never bloody shuts up about her precious female baby in utero. Also why would Thumb get any protection when Alf’s every bowel movement is broadcast to her followers?

don’t even get me started on talking about toxic masculinity in relation to your TODDLER. duck off. She’s going to screw him up so badly, and he’ll always have a complex about not having been a girl.

I hope Thumb gives her absolute hell.

ETA: I forgot about the telepathy FFS. You don’t have a clue what your child needs or wants at any given time. Joker

755489E7-6CE9-4634-8140-2155AD8C75E9.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Barely any likes on water wipes ad and most comments are saying reusable wipes are better, which I whole heartedly agree with!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Barely any likes on water wipes ad and most comments are saying reusable wipes are better, which I whole heartedly agree with!
Its funny, because when totsbots paid her - reusable nappies were the best thing, along with reusable wipes 🙃 will promote anything for a quick buck.

I used reusable wipes and nappies with my two - because of the environmental impact of disposables. Not because I was paid to advertise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I use own brand wipes and own brand nappies. Couldn’t afford water wipes at £10+ a packet

Reactions: 5
Its funny, because when totsbots paid her - reusable nappies were the best thing, along with reusable wipes 🙃 will promote anything for a quick buck.

I used reusable wipes and nappies with my two - because of the environmental impact of disposables. Not because I was paid to advertise them.
She really had no conscience whatsoever, does she? Didn’t she do a partnership with pampers at one point, too?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.