Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

She has telepathy with her kid, she'll sell her soul for the highest bid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I KNEW this was her goal! Write an article, then her agent will have sent it to the DM. I hate the DM but might have to venture over to make a comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lidl sell their own water wipes for 55p. Why would anybody spend ££££ on branded water wipes! She's so out of touch. (We love reusables too but always keep a pack of lidls to hand for those explosive ones)
The dupes must be hurting business and they are desperate for new custom…until people find the cheaper ones.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: yes ofcourse I’m telepathic, oh wait, Alfie was sick?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her narrative is so bloody boring now. She makes up these questions so she can bang on about the same stuff over and over again.

Reactions: 14
That video of alf is actually heart breaking. She's posted it to give off "oh look me at me looking after my child" but instead it gives look at me, just me, it's all about me. Alf looks dreadful, his breathing seems a little fast actually? That poor boy doesn't need a camera in his face.
Also, full face of make up even though your kid is poorly? I don't even get out of my PJ'S when my kids are sick, which has been most of December!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That video of alf is actually heart breaking. She's posted it to give off "oh look me at me looking after my child" but instead it gives look at me, just me, it's all about me. Alf looks dreadful, his breathing seems a little fast actually? That poor boy doesn't need a camera in his face.
Also, full face of make up even though your kid is poorly? I don't even get out of my PJ'S when my kids are sick, which has been most of December!
I was thinking the same, poor guy might need an inhaler or oxygen. Hope super nan is ready to use her instincts and take him to the hospital ☹ (obviously I don’t wish this on Alf)

Reactions: 13
Yeah his breathing looks a little laboured to me?? Last thing I’d be doing is taking him on a plane any time soon 😔 so many nasty bugs going around atm

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same, poor guy might need an inhaler or oxygen. Hope super nan is ready to use her instincts and take him to the hospital ☹ (obviously I don’t wish this on Alf)
He looks so ill - flushed and breathing quickly....if he's recently just had RSV ( which she's alluded to to Twitter) then I'd be worried about bronchiolitis and certainly wouldn't be looking forward to flying with a toddler in that condition....and Ashley if you're reading here, it's a virus, so antibiotics WON'T HELP
not so easy to nip to the local pharmacy in rural France

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Did anyone listen to the last podcast, the ‘expert’ was so bad giving sleep advise, told her it sounds like Alf doesn’t need those last few hours sleep (after 4am) and not to worry about it because she will be up all night soon with the new baby anyway 🤣🤣

*Advice, clearly not a grade A student here 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Alfie doesn’t look well at all, definitely fast breathing. Might just be cos he’s got a temp and come down with calpol etc but I’d be concerned if it didn’t.
Where’s her telepathy now?? Too busy fluttering her eyelashes and pressing “skip ads” on YouTube to tune into it properly 🙄

• Sad
Her agent would have negotiated a moderated comments section. This happens on a lot of celebs articles. In exchange for an exclusive or something.

• Sick
  • Angry
Does anyone else feel like she exaggerates his wake times in the night? We know she’s prone to lying. I’ve just never heard of split nights being that bad and I have a toddler myself who isn’t the best sleeper! 5.5 hours up straight in the night is extreme. We went through a phase of split nights a while back but it was maximum 1-2 hours. We sat and cuddled quietly in the dark and she’d eventually drop back off. Even when she’s poorly she might want to sleep upright in our arms but she’s never awake for such long periods of time.

Also how does Nanny know that he’s even awake to come takeover? Does she have a monitor? Is Ashley texting her? Surely when toddlers are up in the night you sit quietly with them to encourage them to go back to sleep so how would Nanny hear him?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.