Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a non argument Alf playing with a buggy. My son played with ours more than my daughter. In my work the nursery staff don’t care if the kids don’t play with gender specific toys Ash would love nothing more than someone to comment

Reactions: 10
Its funny, because when totsbots paid her - reusable nappies were the best thing, along with reusable wipes 🙃 will promote anything for a quick buck.

I used reusable wipes and nappies with my two - because of the environmental impact of disposables. Not because I was paid to advertise them.
Same! And the overall money saving!

Reactions: 4
It’s a non argument Alf playing with a buggy. My son played with ours more than my daughter. In my work the nursery staff don’t care if the kids don’t play with gender specific toys Ash would love nothing more than someone to comment
So what's she going to do when thumbelina starts playing with dolls and prams cos that's all the toys that Alf has?
Hope he gets a garage or train set for Christmas...cos girls can play with those too Ash and be mechanics/ engineers! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Barely any likes on water wipes ad and most comments are saying reusable wipes are better, which I whole heartedly agree with!
Lidl sell their own water wipes for 55p. Why would anybody spend ££££ on branded water wipes! She's so out of touch. (We love reusables too but always keep a pack of lidls to hand for those explosive ones)

Reactions: 9
If they're paying, she'll say anything.
I bloody knew it. Good find.

THIS is what enrages me about influencers. It’s just not bloody fair. They lie and deceive and make money in the process. Not an ounce of integrity. Even more sickening that the target audience is nearly always vulnerable new mums.

Reactions: 17
There we go
I find it totally mad that she just points the finger at 'trolls' and cannot comprehend that her behaviour with sharing and over-sharing has absolutely been why anyone has been able to flag concerns with her parenting. In her mind she has behaved impeccably yet we have all seen what has been posted and if people seeing that have concerns they have every right to make a report to the authorities.
Her privilege is showing a little bit too much at the moment!

Reactions: 15
I find it totally mad that she just points the finger at 'trolls' and cannot comprehend that her behaviour with sharing and over-sharing has absolutely been why anyone has been able to flag concerns with her parenting. In her mind she has behaved impeccably yet we have all seen what has been posted and if people seeing that have concerns they have every right to make a report to the authorities.
Her privilege is showing a little bit too much at the moment!
She's literally the definition of a narcissist though. She is incapable of seeing herself or her awful neglectful parenting through another lense than her own.

Reactions: 14
Ohhh she hasn’t actually spoken to DM - they have just reported what her i article says. She’s clearly not interesting enough for them to contact directly 🤣

Reactions: 10
I find her and those who empower her bewildering.
A concern was raised based on her social media postings that essentially alerted us (and the entirety of the Internet) of her child's daily whereabouts. Which amounted to a seemingly general ambivalence at best or disregard at worst for her son's privacy and online safety, mixed with her wilfull disregard for his needs (leaving him covered in vomit and diarrhea all night...clearly not checking on him or using a monitor). Has become a "I'm the victim of trolls" narrative. Completely ignoring the fact that instead of acknowledging said concerns and working with the agencies involved, decided a better use of her time would be to send threatening and harassing messages to those she thought had raised the concern. Like...is she okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.