Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so sad that she left her partner, and father of her child, at home as she was so desperate to get away and not parent over the festive period. If that had happened in my family we would have turned around and gone home togther as a family to spend time together but the thought of NNB not doing the parenting was clearly more attractive than Alf spending Christmas with his Daddy 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She literally only went because NNB would have alf basically the whole time and if she stayed home with TNB she would have to parent her own child.

Reactions: 17
That’s made my day! Ashley stressed out at the airport having to carry her own son (shocker, if only there was a travel apparatus that she could safely push) and actually parent her child on a flight. I only wish it was a longer flight so she would really get her knickers in a twist.
Enjoy your rest Tommy, you’re a wimp but you do deserve a break

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How far along is she? I don’t really follow her enough to know
I wouldn’t use the term heavily pregnant until quite near the end tbh

Reactions: 5
So Nana is with them in Toulouse?
Was she also on the flight? I suspect so, as chief photo taker.

A3718215-D679-4468-B558-4D8E2D5B43A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course NNB is there - ash has just stated that she is doing the bedtime routine. Seriously. This chick parents less than a jailbird baby daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thos really isn't a nice picture, she looks strange.
prob cos NNB doesn't know how to heavily filter the photos 😂🤓....and this is how she actually looks all the time!
also they can't be as seasoned travellers as she makes out if they didn't know about the change in passport rules

Reactions: 9
I’m honestly so baffled at how she thinks she’s going to manage 2. My kid was 26 1/2 months when my 2nd was born and was Not happy aboht it! They went on a dirty protest lol and refused a bath for 10 days, was a nightmare at nap and bedtime having previously been brilliant and had a milllion tantrums a day. Meanwhile the new kid was hanging off my tit constantly

She is not going to know what’s hit her. Although maybe she won’t have to as she’ll have NNB, Alf’s childminder and most likely a nanny doing all the work for her

Also as an aside I can’t actually believe she still went on holiday without Tommy.
I was going to say that she would be fuming if it was the other way around but then I caught myself on and realised that multiple days and nights without Alf is Ashley’s idea of heaven

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Think NNB was already there. She’s been away for a while.
I think she’s gone because she has to ‘give back’ to NNB (and knows she has the help there) & can’t be seen to only do things on her own terms. It could be genuine, I’ve taken My child away with my Mum and without my partner but this is Ashley. It’s also good content.
She didn't mention going so could’ve kept quiet, given TNB the childcare or even got babysitters and not said. Either way she’d have had help this week so I don’t blame her for going as such. I’m just surprised she’s going to miss the nights on her own with TNB they no doubt had planned.
I’ll say this then we’ll see her constantly totally abandoning Alf to NNB while she swans around alone filming herself, doing the no Alf couples time alone because YoU cAn StIlL tRaVeL wHiLe SiNgLe. She’ll be wetting herself at the prospect of NNB lets her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ohhhhhhh does this mean they can’t do their last minute getaway either?!
Sadly if they're going to Mauritius,looks he'll be ok
I still can't believe she's gone without him though, but as other have said, it will purely be because NNB will be around to look after Alf, and if she stayed at home she'd have to parent her own child
How is she going to cope with 2 children?.....like the vast majority of us can without the assistance of a NNB

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just bizarre how she’s gone without TNB, especially as it’s his family they were all planning to spend the time with. Of course she’s already made a big grid post about how brave she was to travel alone with her child (not saying it’s easy but she’ll milk it for all it’s worth). Cue all the ‘I used to travel loads when I was single’ content as she swans about Toulouse filming herself. At least Alf will get some love and attention from his family I guess.

Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe neither of them knew about the passport thing. Especially Ashley who has been the guest voice on 2 news programs over the last 2 years. This was a huge story at the same time as the passport backlog last year.

Reactions: 12
Don’t believe she did the flight alone . She can’t do bedtime alone let alone a flight with a toddler . NNB or family must of been there and taken the photo xxx clearly prefer to leave him than over the prospect of parenting without NNB for a few more days

Reactions: 6
Of course NNB was with them on the flight! There is no chance Ashley would actually take a toddler through the airport by herself.
Straight into not parenting her own child leaving NNB to do bedtime again. Honestly think she has done bedtime more than Ashley!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.