Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From how that’s worded, Childrens Services (99% of organizations haven’t called ourselves ‘social services’ in many years) assessed, which we wouldn’t do without some level of evidence. It is rare to have ‘several’ referrals that are unfounded, there’s almost always truth in them somewhere.

Also: I really do not like it when people use children like Star and Arthur as examples of why we shouldn’t be investigating ‘lower level’ concerns. Neglect is neglect whether it’s a 1/10 or a 10/10, and every single child deserves to be safe from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No doubt this will get picked up by the daily mail etc now? Was this her goal all along? Ensure the press get her version of the story out.

It’s amazing what money can do for you isn’t it. Absolutely vile.

Reactions: 10
Cannot tell you how tempted I am to share my version and the messages she sent me with the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My god that article is unbelievable. The reply to it should be "how far will social media "influencers" go to make a quid. Expose where they live, their children's room, the clear identity of their children, when they aren't home, excessive Christmas displays to point out exactly where they live, their lack of caring for said child...who is making them money through ads."
How can she put this opinion peice on and complain that poor old pregnant me has been attacked, surely she should be thinking...hmm maybe my safety, mental health, child's safety and next child's safety should now be my priority...therefore I'll stop over sharing to random people online.
Her logic of Internet safety is completely backwards

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s definitely a situation here of where recollections may vary!
She’s absolutely batshit crazy
She’s currently probably sitting at an airport waiting to jet out to Mauritius as she’s finally got her “fit to fly “ certificate …. Good riddance!

Reactions: 9
isn’t she bleeping embarassed to share online that she cut off the feet on his pyjamas? i mean nothing wrong with that except she actually has money. is she doing it to be relatable? but in a few days she’ll be on holiday again? make it make sense. pick a lane. ffs are u struggling or not?! so fake!

Reactions: 11
This woman is a bleeping fruit loop. It is NEVER her fault is it? She can never stop and think, actually yes, I’ve put too much information online, I need to reign it in a bit.
She’s crazy! Blaming tRoLlS for seeking out her address and child’s details, NO Ashley, you post videos and photos of the front of your eccentric porch, front garden, pathway etc, you post videos of yourself on your walk to the childminder, videos of the childminder and her name, every single detail of your child’s day including his bowel movements, what snacks he did and didn’t eat, the songs he’s singing, how many times he’s wet his nappy, his full name and date of birth, what days he spends where, when your house is empty and isn’t, the contents of your fridge and freezer, the details of your sons death trap bed, absolutely EVERYTHING. Yet you’ve no shame in crying to the papers that people are finding out information about you, because oh what the hell, you can make a bit of money from it. I wish there was somebody in your life to tell you some home truths. You’re a tit, heartless, mean mum. You couldn’t give a tit about your son, he can wear the same pyjamas to bed every night with the feet cut off as long as you can get a mountain of Christmas presents and a £3,000 ring. He can spend every day and weekends with childcare/ family members for all you care. Your priority is getting your nails done, having hair and make up done professionally, dining out with friends or having child free time with Tommy. What an awful human being she is.

I feel much better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
isn’t she bleeping embarassed to share online that she cut off the feet on his pyjamas? i mean nothing wrong with that except she actually has money. is she doing it to be relatable? but in a few days she’ll be on holiday again? make it make sense. pick a lane. ffs are u struggling or not?! so fake!
And she could have passed them on to a charity shop / clothing bank before she hacked at them

Weird, I can read and don’t subscribe. I’ll screenshot
At least it forced someone to make their account private for the sake of their poor innocent kids. At the end of the day you post your life online and you get what you get. Want privacy? Don’t show your kids or get off SM all together. The lesson Ashley needs to learn here is that there are weirdos out there - she considers the “weirdos” to be “trolls” on here, people who care for the well-being of her child(ren) so have been vocal about it and consider the dangers of posting them online.

The weirdos Ashley should be worried about are the ones that silent lurk in the shadows as she posts about where she is, where her children are and when she post intimate details and share photos of her kids they do the same between themselves. But do tell us Ashley, how the trolls are taking free speech to the extremes. I’ll bet you anything that the p*rverts are saying what they do falls under freedom of expression. It is spine-chilling and horrifying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Multiple reports of neglect from several people will have raised suspicion majorly amongst services. Sometimes you get the odd family feud ect, ect. I knew it would be several reports. I also still suspect family/friends/attendee’s at TNB’s party. Why the duck would tommy’s mum be over helping so much. Its done under the guise of poor ash struggling with pregnancy. Its because she wants to be close to alfie without betraying her son and ashley. So she knows alfie is well looked after if she is around.

She thinks by doing this she has thrown a cat amongst the pigeons so to speak and fucked off. I bet she says she needs a weekend of rest and recooperation or “guess where we are” bullshit.

I believe she is playing with fire. Her life with two young children is going to hit her like a brick in the face even with all the help she will inevitably have. If anything like this happens again i can bet my bottom dollar social work wont be as accommodating. Because it isnt a one of flurry of incident/reports. It starts to become a timeline and that raises even more eyebrows.

A list that springs to mind from what I’ve seen online is alarming:

1) sustained a substantial bruise to the head after what wa described an accident. However, its because you refuse to follow any kind of SUDI guidelines
2) left your child covered in d and v for god knows how long, because you had a house party and then laughed about it
3) provide daily videos of your son online even when he cannot consent to his information being online for the public to see. Its my understanding childminder/home ect are easy to establish. Down to how many wet and dirty nappies he had.
4) Refusing to buy him well fitting clothes, innapropropriately dressed for the weather. But happily buy yourself a tonne of tit. For me this a major RED flag even though it wouldnt be glaringly obvious to services.
5) pen him into a single room in the house all of the time - i think this speaks to inclusion into the family unit .. especially when paired a long side the Christmas present fiasco. When they sit and open Christmas presents and he does what exactly?
6) his diet is bleeping appauling but that could be the case for a number of children anyway . So isn’t really a point. He has access to food which is a positive i guess.
7) she is openly negative about her experiences with alfie to a bunch of strangers. Now your telling us thats “just mum reality” blah blah blah. But its a continuous dialogue. That is not normal.
8)not using a car seat safely despite having access to information on how to do so correctly. Not following sudi guidelines consistently.

That’s probably just the tip of the iceberg but that would be my key points if i were starting a report.

She is a nasty little narcissist.

ETA - it makes me incredibly sad that if this were a young, single mum or couple living in social housing, utilising the benefit system to top up wages ect .. i cam guarantee they would not be viewed by services as favourably. It skews the view of social work/health visitors/education staff ect naturally. We equate middle class standing to looking after children well and they start off on a better footing in services eyes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Echoing everyone else’s points here!
unbelievable

her and Lucy Meck don’t seem to have any contact now? Even though Tommy has been at parties with Ryan or working out together

interesting that

Multiple reports of neglect from several people will have raised suspicion majorly amongst services. Sometimes you get the odd family feud ect, ect. I knew it would be several reports. I also still suspect family/friends/attendee’s at TNB’s party. Why the duck would tommy’s mum be over helping so much. Its done under the guise of poor ash struggling with pregnancy. Its because she wants to be close to alfie without betraying her son and ashley. So she knows alfie is well looked after if she is around.

She thinks by doing this she has thrown a cat amongst the pigeons so to speak and fucked off. I bet she says she needs a weekend of rest and recooperation or “guess where we are” bullshit.

I believe she is playing with fire. Her life with two young children is going to hit her like a brick in the face even with all the help she will inevitably have. If anything like this happens again i can bet my bottom dollar social work wont be as accommodating. Because it isnt a one of flurry of incident/reports. It starts to become a timeline and that raises even more eyebrows.

A list that springs to mind from what I’ve seen online is alarming:

1) sustained a substantial bruise to the head after what wa described an accident. However, its because you refuse to follow any kind of SUDI guidelines
2) left your child covered in d and v for god knows how long, because you had a house party and then laughed about it
3) provide daily videos of your son online even when he cannot consent to his information being online for the public to see. Its my understanding childminder/home ect are easy to establish. Down to how many wet and dirty nappies he had.
4) Refusing to buy him well fitting clothes, innapropropriately dressed for the weather. But happily buy yourself a tonne of tit. For me this a major RED flag even though it wouldnt be glaringly obvious to services.
5) pen him into a single room in the house all of the time - i think this speaks to inclusion into the family unit .. especially when paired a long side the Christmas present fiasco. When they sit and open Christmas presents and he does what exactly?
6) his diet is bleeping appauling but that could be the case for a number of children anyway . So isn’t really a point. He has access to food which is a positive i guess.
7) she is openly negative about her experiences with alfie to a bunch of strangers. Now your telling us thats “just mum reality” blah blah blah. But its a continuous dialogue. That is not normal.
8)not using a car seat safely despite having access to information on how to do so correctly. Not following sudi guidelines consistently.

That’s probably just the tip of the iceberg but that would be my key points if i were starting a report.

She is a nasty little narcissist.

ETA - it makes me incredibly sad that if this were a young, single mum or couple living in social housing, utilising the benefit system to top up wages ect .. i cam guarantee they would not be viewed by services as favourably. It skews the view of social work/health visitors/education staff ect naturally. We equate middle class standing to looking after children well and they start off on a better footing in services eyes.
Also his unsafe bedding from the start. He was allowed wake himself / get out of bed/ come into her room with no evidence of safety / gate etc because she removed his cot. Bumpers etc. now this tangle of bedding and he’s not the most agile on his feet the dote could easily fall. That awful dog was allowed be alone in the garden etc with him when he was clearly snapping.
She is a tit Mum .
And I agree if she were a single Mum on benefits she’d be treated differently
It’s vile. . A whole other bunch of losers then sucking up to her is a whole other sorry story

Echoing everyone else’s points here!
unbelievable

her and Lucy Meck don’t seem to have any contact now? Even though Tommy has been at parties with Ryan or working out together

interesting that
Yes, I said same thing earlier, they were over in Lucy & Ryan’s one day AGES ago but don’t seem to mix much now. Alf had Roman’s hand me downs last year but no sign of passing things on this year. Lucy must be wise to her and is keeping her distance. The difference in their parenting styles is day and night

She is going to be absolutely floored when this 2nd baby comes.
2 under 2 (no idea when his birthday is but he still seems very babyish due to her lack of parenting) is brutal let alone when she can’t be arsed to actually be a parent.
I hope Alf is put in the childminders on a Friday as well so he at least has some care & stimulation during the week, and doesn’t have to watch his mum smother his baby sister in love and affection which he has never received.
No doubt she will still moan about him nonstop even when he’s out the house for 90% of the day

I can’t believe she’s capitalised on Alf being reported to Social Services. I hope she’s being quiet due to having a good catch up on here and feeling nothing but shame.

And realised that by mentioning Tattle she’s directed loads of people here to see the truth for themselves 😂

Reactions: 26
If anyone has come to read here following the story by Ashley about ‘trolls’ reporting her maliciously and unfoundedly, this was the tip of the iceberg for many here - after Alfie was put in unsafe situations with sleep; a reactive dog; unsuitable clothing; car seat safety; amongst many other things -

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If anyone has come to read here following the story by Ashley about ‘trolls’ reporting her maliciously and unfoundedly, this was the tip of the iceberg for many here - after Alfie was put in unsafe situations with sleep; a reactive dog; unsuitable clothing; car seat safety; amongst many other things -
Makes me more and more angry everytime I see that screenshot of her smiling like it’s acceptable 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is quietest she's ever been on social media ....🤔🤫
wonder if she's en route somewhere tropical as we speak or has she been admitted to hospital?

Reactions: 7
This is quietest she's ever been on social media ....🤔🤫
wonder if she's en route somewhere tropical as we speak or has she been admitted to hospital?
Apparently if they need to up their engagement, posting nothing at all for 24-48 hours helps a lot.

She’s probably building up to something.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.