Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also his unsafe bedding from the start. He was allowed wake himself / get out of bed/ come into her room with no evidence of safety / gate etc because she removed his cot. Bumpers etc. now this tangle of bedding and he’s not the most agile on his feet the dote could easily fall. That awful dog was allowed be alone in the garden etc with him when he was clearly snapping.
She is a tit Mum .
And I agree if she were a single Mum on benefits she’d be treated differently
It’s vile. . A whole other bunch of losers then sucking up to her is a whole other sorry story
God i forgot about the dog! That was horrific. And papping him off left right and centre when he was really ill.
actively threatening people online to the point police are involved is another.
Consistently showing alfie sleeping in a freezing cold room with taht baby monitor wven though they can afford to put heating on.
The list is probably endless. We bleeping see you ashley … that what bothers you, we see past your bullshit. The quiet period will lead to announcement of that stupid news article or they are somewhere tropical

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when Alf was a few months old and he was ill and Ash said he had a high temp, so she wrapped him up in knitted cardigan and hat on top of his sleepsuit! Then a few hours later she said tommys mum has told her to undress him because she was a nurse. Like where the duck is your intuition if you need to be told to undress a child with a high temp, not dress him in MORE layers 😩 she is seriously thick it’s scary

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Multiple reports of neglect from several people will have raised suspicion majorly amongst services. Sometimes you get the odd family feud ect, ect. I knew it would be several reports. I also still suspect family/friends/attendee’s at TNB’s party. Why the duck would tommy’s mum be over helping so much. Its done under the guise of poor ash struggling with pregnancy. Its because she wants to be close to alfie without betraying her son and ashley. So she knows alfie is well looked after if she is around.

She thinks by doing this she has thrown a cat amongst the pigeons so to speak and fucked off. I bet she says she needs a weekend of rest and recooperation or “guess where we are” bullshit.

I believe she is playing with fire. Her life with two young children is going to hit her like a brick in the face even with all the help she will inevitably have. If anything like this happens again i can bet my bottom dollar social work wont be as accommodating. Because it isnt a one of flurry of incident/reports. It starts to become a timeline and that raises even more eyebrows.

A list that springs to mind from what I’ve seen online is alarming:

1) sustained a substantial bruise to the head after what wa described an accident. However, its because you refuse to follow any kind of SUDI guidelines
2) left your child covered in d and v for god knows how long, because you had a house party and then laughed about it
3) provide daily videos of your son online even when he cannot consent to his information being online for the public to see. Its my understanding childminder/home ect are easy to establish. Down to how many wet and dirty nappies he had.
4) Refusing to buy him well fitting clothes, innapropropriately dressed for the weather. But happily buy yourself a tonne of tit. For me this a major RED flag even though it wouldnt be glaringly obvious to services.
5) pen him into a single room in the house all of the time - i think this speaks to inclusion into the family unit .. especially when paired a long side the Christmas present fiasco. When they sit and open Christmas presents and he does what exactly?
6) his diet is bleeping appauling but that could be the case for a number of children anyway . So isn’t really a point. He has access to food which is a positive i guess.
7) she is openly negative about her experiences with alfie to a bunch of strangers. Now your telling us thats “just mum reality” blah blah blah. But its a continuous dialogue. That is not normal.
8)not using a car seat safely despite having access to information on how to do so correctly. Not following sudi guidelines consistently.

That’s probably just the tip of the iceberg but that would be my key points if i were starting a report.

She is a nasty little narcissist.

ETA - it makes me incredibly sad that if this were a young, single mum or couple living in social housing, utilising the benefit system to top up wages ect .. i cam guarantee they would not be viewed by services as favourably. It skews the view of social work/health visitors/education staff ect naturally. We equate middle class standing to looking after children well and they start off on a better footing in services eyes.
What happened at TNB party?

TNB’s party bbq was obviously a booze fest but she wasn’t drinking due to being pregnant. Alf got chucked to bed and forgotten about. Ash was the one responsible for him that night and the outcome spoke volumes 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
And didn't she make a comment about that night along the lines of "little did they know I was pregnant so wasn't drinking".

We all knew you were pregnant, pretty much from the same moment you did Ash, and tbh, that makes it worse as you couldn't sort your son out sober without getting his hungover Dad up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No Ashley he most probably can't count to 100 because of how you have stunted his development and if he could there's no way YOU would have the patience to sit and listen to the poor boy for that long, oh and good luck when you have another younger child that Alf won't bond with because he'll suffer even more neglect than usual 😔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
91 is is his favourite number! Wtf Trash.
‘He’d rather sit and organise his toys and read than run around with a ball’
Would he though? Does he have the option? And to be honest the lack of encouragement he’s getting to be physical really, really shows. His range of movement is similar to that if a new walker, not an almost 2yo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A favourite number of 91 😂😂😂😂😂 I feel like she’s trying to convince people she’s a present mum and she knows her child, when they couldn’t be further from the truth!
‘Tells you NO very assertively’… that’s a typical toddler. Not a way of you knowing your toddler inside out 🙄 I doubt she’s even with him this weekend!

Reactions: 12
He tells her no when she's constantly filming and shoving a phone in his face but she doesn't listen

Reactions: 14
My little boy always says forty nine, no idea why. But that doesn’t mean he can count to forty nine, 😂 If Alf could count to 100 we would’ve seen a video of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet TNB is living the dream right now - alone - in peace - not having to parent 24/7 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I would donate my monthly wage to charity if he can count to 100.
We used to be so proud of the 3/4 year olds at nursery who could count to 100 and would do a special silly celebration if they could (never asked them to but during number play some would just keep counting those coloured bears because they wanted to).
Ashley lies about everything it is laughable 😂😂😂 there is no way her under 2yr old is counting to 100

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She had a private scan at the Portland. Probably as part of the harmony test (where it doesn't cost any more/is cheaper than than a bog standard NHS hospital or clinic). People e assumed she'd be giving birth there from it's name showing on the scan which im sure was her intention in the same way she's implying she'll be in the Westminister suite now. What a weird brag, I doubt she'd be standing on a roundabout outside Southend hospital panning the camera 'excited' about thumb. She's romanticised this birth with the hotel the night before etc. I find it quite bizarre.
Definitely. She’s a bleeping idiot. I went into labour 4 weeks before my elective section and it all went tits up and had to have a cat 1 emergency. The recovery from it was worse than my first forceps and episiotomy. She’s in for a shock and I, for one, can’t wait 💅🏼 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sorry but she was happy Alf didn't kick off when his ipad was taken off him just to process it through security?? He's that attached to it? That says it all 🙄 enjoy your bath Trashly while someone else parents your child, FFS 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What’s she on about ‘heavily pregnant’ she’s not even in her 3rd trimester is she

I'm sorry but she was happy Alf didn't kick off when his ipad was taken off him just to process it through security?? He's that attached to it? That says it all 🙄 enjoy your bath Trashly while someone else parents your child, FFS 🤦‍♀️
Was just typing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.