Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf isn’t in childcare, she always goes quiet when he’s not at childminders. Probably cos she doesn’t want people to realise she’s never with her child 😅

Reactions: 5
Waiting for her results so she knows if she can get sympathy maybe
If she has gestational diabetes (or any other condition / complication) then my sympathies will lie firmly with the clinicians - doctors, midwives, nurses, HCA et al - who are committed to her care.

Having never been held a responsible role in her life, Ashley has cheerfully vilified the team that brought Alfie safely into the world. They have no right of reply & she’s happily slandered them.

The rate of attrition for doctors - particularly in Obs & Gynae - is huge. Far too many careers end on the psychiatric wards or even in suicide. None of this matters to Ashley who only cares about herself: her popularity & engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How not one person bought up the fact she’s publicly slagged off the NHS in the past, now going private but still making use of the NHS maternity services, on that reel is beyond me.

‘All hail Queen Ashley’. She was reading from her copy and pasted notes you bunch of twats

I think she’s at her parents this weekend. She was selling Kew tickets? She’s busy getting footage of Jasper and Alf no doubt

Reactions: 9
She will come back like ‘sorry I’ve been so quiet I’ve been enjoying time with Alf without my phone’ then post a million videos hahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't read the article but...
Oh christ. How is she shouting about that?! I would be mortified if strangers online knew enough about me to file a SS report. It's not a good thing, Ashley. Why can't she see that she's the problem? It's not harrassment! It's you putting your life online & actually being a tit mother.

Reactions: 15
DDE34B82-F6A6-451E-B7C6-3542E058722F.jpeg

So it wasn’t just me then?

——

9E7A4924-CD9A-4BE6-AC6E-ADB1AE75888B.jpeg

No, I don’t believe that’s the case. I think from recollection we discussed that we were concerned about a situation of apparent neglect and that it was possible to report to Essex Social Services online.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What version of reality is she recollecting?

I observe she says nothing about hounding and threatening people via Instagram for daring to challenge her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She didn’t hang about.

She messaged me on 6th October. So within 48 hours of receiving a SS letter her priority was seeking out and sending threatening messages to strangers online? Not scooping up her child and surrounding him in love?

Reactions: 17
She’s absolutely deluded. The neglect will only get worse once the sprog arrives. The fact she cuts the feet off his onesie instead of spending £7 on a size up speaks volumes.

Typical narc always playing the victim

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely deluded. The neglect will only get worse once the sprog arrives. The fact she cuts the feet off his onesie instead of spending £7 on a size up speaks volumes.

Typical narc always playing the victim
My 6mo is HUGE already in 12-18 so I just buy footless sleepers and size up when he needs it, from vinted or savings. Its that simple 🤦🏽‍♀️ and we do not have much money. What in the world is her excuse?! Laziness. Priorities in the wrong place. Urgh it makes me so mad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.