Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume the ad was filmed before the current cold snap, no way she's got the heating up full whack to sit around in a flimsy vest at the moment 😂

Reactions: 6
In order to feel like a mum, you've actually to parent your child and be present in his life for more than 30 mins a day
TNB is obviously out tonight and she's had to put her son to bed by herself for a change
C59B7FC6-011E-4F01-942E-6F4050779B79.jpg
6DFA6B95-71F2-4295-897D-9701F15E95DD.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In order to feel like a mum, you've actually to parent your child and be present in his life for more than 30 mins a day
TNB is obviously out tonight and she's had to put her son to bed by herself for a change
View attachment 1802698
View attachment 1802702
I thought this! Of course you’re going to feel like a novice when you only do 10% of the parenting! You don’t even really know (or like) your child 😭

I hope everyone votes no so she realises she’s tit.

Reactions: 12
How can she sit there with a straight face and say she fits work and everything else around motherhood - the most important thing apparently (!!) and then complain she had to put her own toddler to bed for the first time in months and moan that she’s ‘no good’ at it! 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
You could almost feel sorry for her listening to this bollocks tonight. Imagine being so fixated on not being ‘just a mum’, when you’re this early into motherhood.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ohhh man she’s enraging me tonight. ‘Does anyone else feel like motherhood has taken over your life?’

YES ASH. Because I’m actually a parent. My partner works long hours and I can’t book a dentist or optician appointment let alone a date night. We don’t all have a NNB that our child is more attached to than their own mother. You take yourself off to do literally everything you want, even girls trips abroad. Tell us all again how being a mum is so hard for you pleaseeee 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1802698
View attachment 1802702
1. I thought she couldn't lift him
2. Floor pillow not such a God send after all if she's falling over it...just another death trap in the child's room
3. She forgot to #alprobrandambassador ....like it makes ANY difference what milk his bed is covered in

The reason it took Alf so long to settle tonight is because you never do bedtime therefore you are unfamiliar to your child and he didn’t know what to make of this unusual situation.

Reactions: 18
“I find it hard to detach from it being all encompassing” HAHAHAHA omg shes talking about motherhood. My.bleeping.hole AshME. You let motherhood encompass about 2 of your brain cells and the rest is spent on yourself. You spend 95% of your time papping your child off on whoever who will watch him even when he is sick and the other 5% of the time you do spend with him there is a phone shoved in his face, for all of your followers to see, with out his consent. And even then, that is done for your content. No other reason.
He makes you more money than you could alone. I hope your putting it all in a bank account for him since he is technically working? Given that you describe being on social media in your pants all the time as work? Is alfie not working aswell then?
She is a grade A twit

Reactions: 16
She’s got a bloody nerve sitting there asking if people relate to finding motherhood all encompassing. Yes it is you bleeping moron for us normal people who actually step up and parent our children. She spends a few hours tops with him a week, she NEVER spends the day alone with her son, she never takes him anywhere alone. She doesn’t do meal times, bath times or bed times, she doesn’t have the struggle of juggling play dates around naps, she doesn’t make effort to organise play dates so her child can benefit from building friendships. She does nothing. It’s actually insulting to those of us who give parenting our all. And yes we all had lives and careers before motherhood, yes it’s a massive adjustment for us all. But how she can sit there moaning about how she misses her old self and old life is beyond me. She’s been on countless trips away, she gets her hair, nails and make up done weekly, she has childcare at the drop of a hat, she goes out for meals with friends, nights away, date nights in the regular 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The big difference with all of those comments from people who feel the same is that they actually parent their children. It’s completely normal to feel that way and having young children is all encompassing - but she never actually looks after Alf?! He’s not even two and she’s had more nights out than I can even count and been on 3 or 4 overseas holidays without him. He’s in childcare all week and with his grandparents the rest of the time. How is that not enough freedom for her? I can’t see her ever feeling ‘back to normal’ until she’s shipped the kids off to boarding school.

Excuses, excuses.

"I was a lockdown mum" "I moved away from my friends".

You didn't start to be more "mum" when lockdown ended, in fact you did less as you stopped breastfeeding, sent him to childcare and kept yourself busy with "work".

You moved to Essex. It's an hour train journey to Battersea if you wanted to pop back you can, you've not emigrated to another country.

Boring and insufferable. It's really time to accept you are a parent, start to actually put the work in and understand your life has changed forever and will continue to do so.

Reactions: 19
The childminder saying ‘sell feed well today’ aside from the awful grammar, he’s 2. He should be feeding himself it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t like kids & never wanted to be a Mum as we know and it shows. She’s wildly naïve about motherhood and is jaded by her own weird take on it. She clearly has some deep seated issues (being sent to boarding school?) about a mother’s identity and role. IMO She was ok when he was small and she breastfed because she had a job description, she looked around and copied what she saw but then it got too much, she had to improvise, take initiative, adapt to his developing personality and she was lost. She doesn’t like to not be the best at something so ran from him. She can keep a baby alive but beyond that she doesn’t know how to engage and respond as a parent. She’s takes on weird adult ideas like ‘be kind, share, don’t be spoilt’ that he can’t comprehend because she doesn’t understand children. It’s very sad to see.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All these stories about motherhood taking over her life and her feeling like a complete novice….maybe if she actually parented, she would get the hang of it a bit more?! She’s obsessed with getting her previous identity back, but your identity changes when you become a mum. You aren’t who you were before. Doesn’t mean you can never do the things you enjoyed before becoming a parent, but I think most mums embrace the change to their life.

I think it’s weird that she’s still in this headspace 2 years in. Her expectations are so warped. She thinks it’s all going to come back in a couple of years!!! Oh god. She’s going to implode with 2 kids. She’s obviously panicking about this but I notice she’s not talked about how Alfie will adapt to being a big brother. She thinks because he’s learnt to perform and kiss her bump he’s excited and understands. I predict he won’t sleep, will have epic tantrums and Ashley’s support people will be supporting Alfie, which will make it harder for HER.

but honestly it’s scary how little she knew about parenthood then and it’s terrifying how unprepared she is for life as a family of four.

she is still clearly basing her expectations for REAL LIFE off other people’s Instagram bleeping accounts. Because some people don’t share their kids or talk about other stuff as well, they aren’t consumed by motherhood?

Ashley, it’s an app. It’s fake as hell. You should know that as you lie on there constantly.

make some mum friends. Talk to other parents about their kids. Stop focusing on yourself every second of the day. Get a grip.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I don’t actually think I’ve ever heard her say she enjoys motherhood? I love motherhood and being a mum, it IS my identity. Of course I am many other things but to my children I am their absolute world, so of course ‘mum’ is the biggest part of my identity, why wouldn’t it be? Everything I do and every decision I make is centred around them. She doesn’t get it does she??
I feel privileged to be a mum, she makes it sound like it’s such an awful chore and so unattractive being a mother, but it’s magical. It’s gross sometimes and very difficult but it’s magical.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Of course it’s normal for new parents to feel like their identities have changed because they have! Whether you like that or not Ash. It’s not like getting a shiny new handbag you can pull out whenever you want to use it. You ARE a parent now, you are responsible for caring for another human being for the rest of your life and that’s a massive life/identity shift in someone’s life. Did you seriously not realize that would happen when you had unprotected sex?! And if it wasn’t for your son you wouldn’t be bringing in all the money you do via your parenting podcast etc so please don’t sit there and feel sorry for yourself when you constantly use your son for income yet refuse to do the bare minimum for your son.
She is the most pathetic person ever, done one bedtime in about 6 months and now has to sit and reflect on how much she dislikes parenting. She revs me off the scale

Reactions: 25
She has no problem saying her body has changed and how much she loves the fact she grew and fed a baby while sitting in her bra and knickers not for the male gaze. Anything for engagement, she is so full of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.