Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about she hasn’t seen snow in the uk. She’s pathetic honestly

Bed of nightmares for anyone blocked.

I actually don’t think he can get out of it by himself.
Really does look like a nightmare. Who the hell would think this is safe for their child. She has no mothers instinct whatsoever. Makes me so angry

Reactions: 8
26 years ago today I was heading into hospital on a beautifully sunny but frosty morning to have my 2nd daughter by elective Caesarean section ( sister was delivered by emergency c section after a traumatic cord prolapse due to my wonky pelvis so was told future deliveries needed to be CS )...anyway I was extremely well prepared for the surgery, had all my Christmas presents wrapped weeks previously, food in newly purchased freezer for Christmas and birthday present for my husband as his birthday was the following week( due date for daughter had in fact been Christmas Eve!)
Luckily my mum was able to come down for a week to look after my daughter as husband had to work ( in hospital where our daughter was born!)
Had a great delivery experience .I'd read up on what to expect regarding spinal anaesthetic, Ted stockings, catheter , analgesia, post op recovery, post op diet...
spent 5 days in hospital as daughter needed some UV therapy and I also wanted to establish breastfeeding ( this was the 90's) then home to husband and 2 year old where we had a lovely Christmas with no pressure to post to social media thank god!
10 days after delivery, I took both daughters to our playgroup Christmas party and husband dressed up as Santa
Ashley needs to appreciate what she has and her immense privilege and stop making it all about her...she's such a selfish self absorbed twit...it's called parenting!
I've just been watching this thread but seeing your comment.. I had a cord prolapse with my eldest 3 years ago next week and it was most traumatic experience of my entire life. 2nd baby a year ago was an utter dream elective cesarean haha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just been watching this thread but seeing your comment.. I had a cord prolapse with my eldest 3 years ago next week and it was most traumatic experience of my entire life. 2nd baby a year ago was an utter dream elective cesarean haha
Agreed, totally traumatic, especially after hrs of active labour and failed forceps....being wheeled along corridor from delivery room to theatre with a midwife with her hand up the birth canal to prevent my daughter suffocating ! Needed a general anaesthetic and my poor husband not allowed in and didn't know whether we were both alive or not ...daughter ended up in PICU for 48:hrs for monitoring as her APGAR scores had been appalling at birth and she'd needed resuscitation ....she's 28 now and perfectly healthy thankfully
we were very lucky ....but I never got a birth debrief
I was also due a planned CS for 3rd child, but he had other ideas and made an appearance 5 weeks early and I was actually allowed to have a vaginal delivery - I'd had absolutely no preparation for this , by means of any antenatal classes at all! ...but all was well , despite a labial tear , but I only needed gas and air and was even able to walk along corridor post delivery for a shower!
The way Trashley goes on about her perfectly normal delivery is very triggering

Reactions: 7
Why has she not taken all the cushions off her outdoor furniture and put them away for the winter. They will be mouldy by the the time summer comes round.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she not taken all the cushions off her outdoor furniture and put them away for the winter. They will be mouldy by the the time summer comes round.
Too lazy for that. Just get new ones, probably put up a post… Nobody told me to put them away for winter blah blah blah. Then low and behold she’ll have been gifted them!

Reactions: 13
She’s asking for another letter from Social Services. Proud of him reading his book in the dark? My toddler calls for me in his cot because I am THERE FOR HIM.

Reactions: 11
Honestly is she for real with all this tit in his bed? It’s absolutely rammed full of everything! No wonder he only sleeps for 4 minutes a night 🤪🙄 how can this be comfortable, restful or safe?

6F0C04D6-B653-486C-991F-7142B99384D3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Agreed, totally traumatic, especially after hrs of active labour and failed forceps....being wheeled along corridor from delivery room to theatre with a midwife with her hand up the birth canal to prevent my daughter suffocating ! Needed a general anaesthetic and my poor husband not allowed in and didn't know whether we were both alive or not ...daughter ended up in PICU for 48:hrs for monitoring as her APGAR scores had been appalling at birth and she'd needed resuscitation ....she's 28 now and perfectly healthy thankfully
we were very lucky ....but I never got a birth debrief
I was also due a planned CS for 3rd child, but he had other ideas and made an appearance 5 weeks early and I was actually allowed to have a vaginal delivery - I'd had absolutely no preparation for this , by means of any antenatal classes at all! ...but all was well , despite a labial tear , but I only needed gas and air and was even able to walk along corridor post delivery for a shower!
The way Trashley goes on about her perfectly normal delivery is very triggering
See I was induced, they broke my waters and it happened. Awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don't understand why he has so many different blankets all over the bed my 2 year old has a toddler bed with a small pillow and duvet. That's it few teddies at the end of the bed but non of the fuss and mess that just gets twisted and tangled

I could not sleep knowing that stuff in my child’s bed!

How often is all that crap washed?? Especially at this time of year it’d be covered in snots. Not to mention if he was sick during the night, imagine having to take all that out to get the bed changed.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How often is all that crap washed?? Especially at this time of year it’d be covered in snots. Not to mention if he was sick during the night, imagine having to take all that out to get the bed changed.
Exactly but NNB or TNB would be dealing with it so she doesn’t care/think

Reactions: 6
That bloody bed. It’s ridiculous. Thought it’s like cot-gate all again (which for those new here is how I ended up finding her thread because I POLITELY asked her if she knew how dangerous cot bumpers were.

Reactions: 10
My daughter (3 months older than Alf) sleeps with a cot full of teddies (I check the eyes every night before putting her down) and a duvet, but that cot bumper with its ties scares the tit out of me. Normally I’d say Alf is big enough for teddies to not be an issues but he’s been so stunted I don’t think he could move them out the way if he needed to!
woukdnt surprise me if baby thumb had a strict foot to foot cot and 1 blanket (like you are supposed to).

Reactions: 7
Not sure what’s worse letting him sleep in that bed now, or him sleeping in their bed a few months back when he fell out and bruised his head on their bedside cabinets. But no nasty comments please guys, ash was following her ✨ research and intuition ✨

• Sad
Not sure what’s worse letting him sleep in that bed now, or him sleeping in their bed a few months back when he fell out and bruised his head on their bedside cabinets. But no nasty comments please guys, ash was following her ✨ research and intuition ✨
Her dad was a fireman you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ar bugger the childminder has ruined Ash’s claim he can count to 100 by saying he counted to 12 today

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.