Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she even staying with him at this point ?
Cant she actually see he has no interest in her at all . Matty has gone back to his family spending time together . Ashley was home all of a day and has now disappeared again . I mean how can she not see at this point that he’s not interested in her !!

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, first time posting. duck me sideways with a shovel! Has anyone saw the latest scrounging Insta posts from Magpie Digital Art and Together for Azaylia pages? If you sell or create anything, get in touch, they'd love to have you on board! Money, money, money, always sunny, in a rich man's world! 🤢 The shameless Cain's strike again!

Reactions: 4
How is she even staying with him at this point ?
Cant she actually see he has no interest in her at all . Matty has gone back to his family spending time together . Ashley was home all of a day and has now disappeared again . I mean how can she not see at this point that he’s not interested in her !!
I bet her self-esteem is rock bottom and she probably thinks she cant do any better. I mean lets face it, if she and Ash split up and she started dating some random Joe from nuneaton, the chances of her ever being invited to anywhere with cameras is slim to none. Ash is the main reason why they managed to raise so much money because of his reality tv shite. Without Ash, unfortunately Saf aint tit.

Reactions: 11
Imagine GFM is making me jump through hoops to get my refund. I have had to reply to 4 emails and complete a form and still nothing yet. The last email asked me for more information and proof!
They have responded again asking for more proof. They want me to screenshot the Instagram comment where they said that they “needed to trust” the families before donating. So I am going to have to scroll Instagram when my children are in bed. [sigh] Part of me is like, “Just forget it” but then another side is adamant that they are not helping other children in need like they promised and want to teach them a lesson (no matter how minute).

I bet her self-esteem is rock bottom and she probably thinks she cant do any better. I mean lets face it, if she and Ash split up and she started dating some random Joe from nuneaton, the chances of her ever being invited to anywhere with cameras is slim to none. Ash is the main reason why they managed to raise so much money because of his reality tv shite. Without Ash, unfortunately Saf aint tit.
I could not stand him on Ex on the Beach (I watched the first two series). I donated because no innocent child should have to suffer. It was the empath in me. If he wanted the money for himself, I would not have bothered.

Reactions: 12
They have responded again asking for more proof. They want me to screenshot the Instagram comment where they said that they “needed to trust” the families before donating. So I am going to have to scroll Instagram when my children are in bed. [sigh] Part of me is like, “Just forget it” but then another side is adamant that they are not helping other children in need like they promised and want to teach them a lesson (no matter how minute).

I could not stand him on Ex on the Beach (I watched the first two series). I donated because no innocent child should have to suffer. It was the empath in me. If he wanted the money for himself, I would not have bothered.
I don’t blame you at all . Make sure you show them everything it’s shocking xx

It’s definitely got to be a award for pride of Britain . The delusional fans have boycotted the pride of Britain page .
pits wring in my eyes so many children fight cancer and some sadly pass away but why does one child need to be more recognised than others ? It’s starting to make me sick how it’s all azaylia and the foundation page but nothing for other sick children , I don’t think Ashley wants to help other children I think he just wants a remember azaylia page of his own . I’m confused at this point anybody else ? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
The GFM was set up specifically for baby Az to travel abroad for treatment. This did not happen so why are they making it difficult to make refunds? Am I being thick and missed something?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed that Saf now has an email address in her bio to contact for colabs 🤣

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The nomination l posted is to do with The National Social Media Awards. Nothing to do with Pride Of Britain!

He has been nominated In the Inspirational Influencer Of The Year Across Social Media category.

Winners announced this Wednesday night in London.

All nominees & information is on The National Social Media Awards instagram.

I have just had a quick scout for the messages but I have a feeling they have been deleted…. Unless someone managed to screenshot it in an earlier thread?

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Empath here too…

I am wondering whether they are now making people jump through hoops because they have had a huge influx of refund requests, and let’s face it if people don’t donate, gofundme don’t get paid. But, it should be a straight forward process. You donated to save Azaylia’s life not potentially pay for his Tuxedo suit for Pride Of Britain 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t see how being involved in this social media awards bollocks is going to “continue to build a legacy for those who need it the most”

lie after lie after lie 🤬
His words are so “empty sounding”….

“next week will be influential in the areas that need impact”

Huh? What areas? Is he rubbish collecting?

“Stepping out of meetings today to continue building a legacy for those who need it the most”

Huh? Stepping out of where? Your 7-2 shift at Maccies?

And the screenshot below.

I’ve read it ten times and I still can’t figure it out.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Maccies 😂😂
sorry that’s made me want one now ima have to go get one Big Mac friends and a large coke 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Empath here too…

I am wondering whether they are now making people jump through hoops because they have had a huge influx of refund requests, and let’s face it if people don’t donate, gofundme don’t get paid. But, it should be a straight forward process. You donated to save Azaylia’s life not potentially pay for his Tuxedo suit for Pride Of Britain 🙄.
That’s what’s happened, it’s been flagged to the GFM powers above as so many people have got refunds now, they are concerned now.
How do they (GFM) recoup the refunds? Does anybody know?

Reactions: 3
Maccies 😂😂
sorry that’s made me want one now ima have to go get one Big Mac friends and a large coke 👏🏻
I’ll have a Large Double Big Mac meal with extra large fries please and yes, I eat it all. 🤣

Reactions: 1
The votings closed 🤦🏼‍♀️ Looking at the categories I can’t work out which one they could win, I just hope cash & lash won’t win fundraiser of the year, Also can you imagine his speech! I won’t say their speech as she will just nod like the Churchill dog
and say 'Let's go champ' intermittently

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what’s happened, it’s been flagged to the GFM powers above as so many people have got refunds now, they are concerned now.
How do they (GFM) recoup the refunds? Does anybody know?
I’m guessing they recoup it from Ashley, which makes me very happy indeed ♥

Yeah but you wouldnt have known who he was if he werent on ex on the beach... thats what i mean.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.