Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God his latest motivational rambling…. So full of himself. If you’ve been to Tenerife,Cashley has been to Elevenarife

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine GFM is making me jump through hoops to get my refund. I have had to reply to 4 emails and complete a form and still nothing yet. The last email asked me for more information and proof!
They are cottoning on and want to know why everyone is requesting a refund.

Reactions: 11
Anyone remember when he called a hotel guest fat 🤮
he’s vile . He probably sees safiyya as fat now no wonder she forever at the gym . Imagine being with that 🔔🔚

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry, but how can they dedicate the pride of Britain awards to one child?
there is not one single ill, or devastatingly not with us any more, child who is more important, or worthy of celebration than the rest.
i can’t wrap my head around that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry, but how can they dedicate the pride of Britain awards to one child?
there is not one single ill, or devastatingly not with us any more, child who is more important, or worthy of celebration than the rest.
i can’t wrap my head around that.
They got so many nominations at the time,, for Azaylia to actually receive one, it was this huge campaign that was going on via the FB page and they wanted everybody to nominate her. Saff was pushing for it too, obs so happy that they were getting that exposure too.
Anyway Baby had passed, they didn’t award her, I mean how could they, like you say, she wasn’t the only child going through cancer, but I think because they had so many nominations they wanted to mention her.

Reactions: 4
I really feel they are taking the piss at this point !
Safiyya morning consisted of going to the gym followed by a cheeky Nando’s ( again ) how many is that since last week ?
So Ashley’s on Instagram going on about how he’s working to keep a roof over his head whilst not actually working just eye bleeping himself in the gym again , meanwhile safiyya is not working at all but eating at Nando’s !!!

so many people loose a child and I’m sorry but life goes on , how many grieving parents would love to sit in the gym all morning followed by a meal in Nando’s every day ? Most probably would but unfortunately they have to go back to work . Who do they think they are at all , I don’t for one minute think they have out every single penny into that foundation. What are they living if to afford eating out everyday of the week ?

This weekend they was suppose to be showing proof the whole go fund me apart from funeral money was going into the foundation but they didn’t ! This week is the start of them showing us good things and what they have been working on for the foundation but nothing so far ! safiyya is in charge of making memories and days out fir sick kids but she’s to busy stuffing her face in Nando’s !!!

Both a pair off idiots only care about themselves, so much could have come from that 1.7 million but so far nothing has come from it . I don’t care if the foundation has only been running for two months . Safiyya could be making care packages for teenagers and children fighting cancer fir whilst they are in hospital but no she’s more interested in begging for freebies and eating out having her nails lashes and hair done every three bleeping days !!!!

I wouldn’t care less about this situation if it wasn’t for the fact they have played the public and scammed money for person gain they are vile 👍👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He has 1 vote so far... lol

This Social Media Event is in London on Wednesday 27th October. If they go to this event it is proof that all they care about is being Insta famous. Just by going to this event it will cost alot of money - travel to London, hotel, new outfits, hair, makeup, food. How on earth can they afford this?
I tried to see the nominees but it requires a password. Be funny if we all could vote for others and not Cash!

I just read a couple of articles, one says $740 thousand, the other said $400 thousand. The fact they refer to dollars and not pounds, makes me believe it's untrue.
Doubt she’s worth that much or they wouldn’t have been so desperate for funds and for Ashley to apparently sell his car and clothes.

I would say that every penny WAS put into the foundation. But the foundation is now paying people wages. Hence him ‘earning’

where is the pr spin master this week?

everything has been worded carefully and questions answered as vaguely and round about as possible

Reactions: 6
I have visions of when saf can't get out of the bed in the morning , he's standing by the side of the bed yelling THERES NO DAYS OFF , WE GET UP AND FIGHT ETC

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have visions of when saf can't get out of the bed in the morning , he's standing by the side of the bed yelling THERES NO DAYS OFF , WE GET UP AND FIGHT ETC
She seems to be in good fettle these last week, it’s got to be that because he’s be forced to spend time together, making sure their stories match.
she seems lost without him, dies t she

Reactions: 3
He was very obtuse about the work wasn’t he?
Making out it was different from the Foundation, that it was stand alone non-foundation paid work. But surely if it was he would be very vocal about it to make a point?

I think you are right, this is foundation work, and he’s paid with the salary he draws but he’s being deliberately misleading to make it look like he isn’t.
Also did I imagine it if did he say he needed to get away? Hasn’t he spent most of the last few months away?

He obviously doesn’t enjoy being around Saf, if they really have such an unhappy relationship, they’d do far better to split up
No you didn't imagine him saying he needed to get away, he actually said it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
God his latest motivational rambling…. So full of himself. If you’ve been to Tenerife,Cashley has been to Elevenarife
If you've been to Tenerife, Cashley has been to Elevenarife would make a ideal heading for a new thread 🤣 absolute class 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saf is asking about yet another hair stylist. What’s wrong with the ones recently used? I’m sure there’s been at least two different ones. I wonder if she is going to pay them or just hoping for another freebie.
Will go anywhere who no doubt offers it free !

He has no reason to be away now
I think he can’t stand being around safiyya .
Like somebody else just said why not break up ..?
I think his siblings have stopped doing the challenges because of all the questions being asked so Ashley has made some bullshit exscuse to get away .

Reactions: 7
He has no reason to be away now
I think he can’t stand being around safiyya .
Like somebody else just said why not break up ..?
I think his siblings have stopped doing the challenges because of all the questions being asked so Ashley has made some bullshit exscuse to get away .
I bet he’s not alone, always scheming and slinking about. 🤮

Got too hot in the kitchen for bro and cuz

His bro posted straight after the last glory tour that glory tour No3 was imminent,, until the tit hit the fan!

So many abandoned plans

Reactions: 9
Why do they deserve to win ?
Why should they win when it’s not just azaylia that has passed away with cancer .
I don’t understand why they have been nominated ?
Either way these azaylia accounts have got so many voting them so no doubt they did get invited to the pride of Britain that’s why safiyya is going London and asking for hair stylists

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why do they deserve to win ?
Why should they win when it’s not just azaylia that has passed away with cancer .
I don’t understand why they have been nominated ?
Either way these azaylia accounts have got so many voting them so no doubt they did get invited to the pride of Britain that’s why safiyya is going London and asking for hair stylists
He’s gone to London ahead of her to “have some Me time” she’ll rock up to his swanky hotel (all expenses paid) on Saturday to get her hair and make up done prior to the awards

What’s pride of Britain?

and why would saf and ash be nominated for anything.
It’s an award ceremony to recognise outstanding individual, like selfless people who’ve maybe put their own lives at risk to save someone’s life, or somebody who like a lady last year who had fostered untold amount of children over a 30 year time. . Things like that.
So exactly, no reason at all for their nomination, it’s the umpslumpers behind it it all,, orange crew working their magic

Umper lumpers^

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.