Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she was asked and said no shes not but azaylia died in the month of ramadan, if she was muslim she would have given azaylia an islamic burial and they wouldnt have been gathered in a church
I'm pretty sure her dad Is Muslim.
I'm not certain on this , and I'm not sure what she has to do with her dad.
But from what I've heard locally her dad is and after he and Andrea split up went on to have other children , he's pretty much been disowned by the community round here, but her mum is very close to the Muslim community and takes part in everything, pretty sure she goes to India too.

I used to work with some Muslim ladies, and

If you ever asked about him they would just say they don't speak about him , don't know what he did wrong but they all seemed to dislike him alot.

I worked in an estate agents and if walked past my colleagues would comment on him, I'm sure he did it to wind them up 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So he claims he’s away working to make money to put a roof over his head ?
so is he doing anything fir this foundation or what ?
I want to know what’s happening with the go fund me money he promised weekend he would tell us and show us but nope .
typical narcissist, he’s trying to pull the wool over his followers eyes . He only said all what he did in anger promising again and not delivering , he’s pathetic honestly !!

Every time he opens his mouth he looses more followers nearly a thousand again . Everyday he is loosing a huge amount . I can honestly say I have never known anybody Loose the amount he is 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I want to know what’s happening with the go fund me money he promised weekend he would tell us and show us but nope .
typical narcissist, he’s trying to pull the wool over his followers eyes . He only said all what he did in anger promising again and not delivering , he’s pathetic honestly !!

Every time he opens his mouth he looses more followers nearly a thousand again . Everyday he is loosing a huge amount . I can honestly say I have never known anybody Loose the amount he is 😂
It may be because he’s purchased followers in the past and IG is removing bots.

Reactions: 3
It may be because he’s purchased followers in the past and IG is removing bots.
are they I didn’t know that .
I do think a lot have unfollowed him due to how he has acted lately , he’s been aggressive many times over simple questions asked . X

Reactions: 11
I find it hilarious he actually admitted he hasn't worked since last year...we know S hasn't long gone back to work...that is sporadic with her. Until now I haven't mentioned the monetary side of this....but how the hell have they managed to survive? I read somewhere S was worth a couple of 100 thousand, whether that is true, I don't know.

Reactions: 8
He really is such a ignorant tw#t !!
Ignores simple questions but goes on about how he’s putting all his efforts into the foundation but he’s had to go away to make money to keep a roof over his head . At least make it make sense so if he’s working away to keep a roof over his head he ain’t putting all his effort into the foundation is he ?😂🤔
Why show us he’s in the gym who cares I work 12 hour back to back shifts to keep a roof over my head I don’t go the gym but I’m fit and healthy . Going the gym don’t make you any Better of a person . 🤮

Reactions: 12

Really don’t think running on a treadmill til you cause yourself a nosebleed (ridiculous & dangerous!) equates to honest, hard graft. So insulting. How dare he preach about working hard when he doesn’t? I must be from a different planet 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ewwh Anna admits she hasn’t washed her hair in 5 days and she’s supposed sweat doin daily workouts and running around her house chasing her tail cooking cleaning watching children ,so you didn’t even wash the hair going out. Anna your either super gross or the biggest fraud ever,scratch that your probably both .

Reactions: 1
I find it hilarious he actually admitted he hasn't worked since last year...we know S hasn't long gone back to work...that is sporadic with her. Until now I haven't mentioned the monetary side of this....but how the hell have they managed to survive? I read somewhere S was worth a couple of 100 thousand, whether that is true, I don't know.
Don't think so.
She did some modelling but never really took off.
She did beauty and hair at college worked in a few salons in town but never owned one.
Maybe inheritance if anything.
Andrea's got houses She let's out.

I'm not even sure she owns that house.

Reactions: 3
Don't think so.
She did some modelling but never really took off.
She did beauty and hair at college worked in a few salons in town but never owned one.
Maybe inheritance if anything.
Andrea's got houses She let's out.

I'm not even sure she owns that house.
I just read a couple of articles, one says $740 thousand, the other said $400 thousand. The fact they refer to dollars and not pounds, makes me believe it's untrue.

Ewwh Anna admits she hasn’t washed her hair in 5 days and she’s supposed sweat doin daily workouts and running around her house chasing her tail cooking cleaning watching children ,so you didn’t even wash the hair going out. Anna your either super gross or the biggest fraud ever,scratch that your probably both .
Who is Anna?

Reactions: 8
Imagine GFM is making me jump through hoops to get my refund. I have had to reply to 4 emails and complete a form and still nothing yet. The last email asked me for more information and proof!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think he’s away doing PlanB foundation stuff . Subtly informing everybody that he can’t be expected to live on fresh air the foundation is his job and who could blame him for taking a wage for all the wonderful awareness he’s providing.
He’s probably gone a couple of days early for the AWARDS ceremony on Wednesday where he’s been nominated 🤮
More posh hotels that have gyms, transport and fine dining. I very thing is free when you are the CEO of a charity, don’t you know.

That’s what I said this morning!!!
I said from the beginning these threads started this s he aim! I mean how can nobody trust someone who get a POB
That will be why she’s on the beg for MUA ect on Saturday.l

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He was very obtuse about the work wasn’t he?
Making out it was different from the Foundation, that it was stand alone non-foundation paid work. But surely if it was he would be very vocal about it to make a point?

I think you are right, this is foundation work, and he’s paid with the salary he draws but he’s being deliberately misleading to make it look like he isn’t.
Also did I imagine it if did he say he needed to get away? Hasn’t he spent most of the last few months away?

He obviously doesn’t enjoy being around Saf, if they really have such an unhappy relationship, they’d do far better to split up

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure her dad Is Muslim.
I'm not certain on this , and I'm not sure what she has to do with her dad.
But from what I've heard locally her dad is and after he and Andrea split up went on to have other children , he's pretty much been disowned by the community round here, but her mum is very close to the Muslim community and takes part in everything, pretty sure she goes to India too.

I used to work with some Muslim ladies, and

If you ever asked about him they would just say they don't speak about him , don't know what he did wrong but they all seemed to dislike him alot.

I worked in an estate agents and if walked past my colleagues would comment on him, I'm sure he did it to wind them up 🤷‍♀️
I think if anything her dad is indian as vorajee is an indian surname deffo not a muslim surname, i find it strange how the only person she seems close to is her brother, i wonder why

Reactions: 4
Somehow I missed some of Ashley’s stories, so I just watched the last few now. Apparently none of us should “saunter through life half hearted”. He is full of his own self importance today, clearly. Acting the BIG-I-AM (my dads saying 😂) because he has 1.7M off the back of his child who passed away. Before this gravy train landed in his bank, he didn’t have two pennies to rub together according to his companies house record. He had duck all like the rest of us “mere souls” who so desperately need his guidance. 🙄 What was his greatest achievement before this? From what I can see, all he had was a track record of being a nasty fucker towards women…and being good at exercise! I tell you what, I might not have 1.7M in my account, but hell would have to freeze over before I let my child die without pain relief! So, I think I’ll just stick with sauntering through life, with a clear conscience!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I remember when that crazy Facebook group set up, they were all sharing stories, Andrea included to get Azaylia nominated for a pride of Britain for her bravery, so if she has won then Ashley & Saf need to realise this is for her not them
During the credits of last pride of Britain, they dedicated the show to Azaylia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.