Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s up for influencer of the year but that even a category in Pride of Britain awards?

Reactions: 2
Going on the treadmill is WORK to him because he is getting MONEY from the foundation to do these ‘challenges’.

Exercise = Money

Win Win.

Reactions: 9
Yes, when you put it like that, it makes me feel really sad. I'm black, and in our communities we often celebrate the life of a loved one, but it's a different ball game when it's a baby! The more I think about it, the sadder I get! Like how can you/do you even initiate a picture in those circumstances. Poor little baby x
Exactly why celebrate the life of an 8 month old baby who has probably felt nothing but pain in her short life? What was their to celebrate. Vile

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought she was Muslim? Im sure she confirmed she was on q&a
No she was asked and said no shes not but azaylia died in the month of ramadan, if she was muslim she would have given azaylia an islamic burial and they wouldnt have been gathered in a church

Reactions: 6
Exactly why celebrate the life of an 8 month old baby who has probably felt nothing but pain in her short life? What was their to celebrate. Vile
And why celebrate how they have dealt with it?
What have they really done?

So far it seems, took public money and placed it into his own charity and then used said funds to pay for his two grief tours.

And in return he has spread awareness to childrens cancer.

Reactions: 4
Is this head for real? Farting about in the gym with a 'look how physically tough I am' attitude when he still hasn't told us where our money has gone after saying we were going to find out this weekend. Give me my money back you cretin and I'll donate to an actual charity

Reactions: 23
I remember when that crazy Facebook group set up, they were all sharing stories, Andrea included to get Azaylia nominated for a pride of Britain for her bravery, so if she has won then Ashley & Saf need to realise this is for her not them

Reactions: 5
I too are LOST FOR FU$%ING WORDS - i guess this is why Lashes wants her hair and makeup done this week for an event. They told us they attended a very important meeting regarding the foundation when really it was this tit!

This really is the lowest of the low. I'm voting for whoever else is in this category a 1000 times.
The votings closed 🤦🏼‍♀️ Looking at the categories I can’t work out which one they could win, I just hope cash & lash won’t win fundraiser of the year, Also can you imagine his speech! I won’t say their speech as she will just nod like the Churchill dog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The votings closed 🤦🏼‍♀️ Looking at the categories I can’t work out which one they could win, I just hope cash & lash won’t win fundraiser of the year, Also can you imagine his speech! I won’t say their speech as she will just nod like the Churchill dog
Is it live? I’m not familiar with it. His speech would be absolutely vom inducing I have no doubt. Horrible little man.

No it’s broadcast 4th Nov. Usually filmed a week or so before
My friend won a fundraising pride of Britain (deservingly so 🥰) It was on the pob site prior, with all nominees. From memory wasnt last years where Azaylia was nominated? I doubt they’d get two years in a row and they are very thorough and check every detail of your charity- sometimes the Cain and the lash wouldn’t want 😳 Also, isn’t ladbaby nominates for his work with the trussel trust? They’ve posted on social media about it and Ashley would 💯 be bragging the lion tit out of it if he had- definitely not keeping it as a secret...

Reactions: 3
God what is he like? Telling people he had a nose bleed because he worked out so hard? That’s not healthy is it? Honestly I can’t even explain how sad

Reactions: 13
Hi Cash!
Todays video is proof he reads these threads. Saying he is away 'working' to provide a roof over theirs heads. What money has been used over the past year then? Our hard earnt money that we trusted to go to A life saving treatment?

P.S You told us that we would be told over the weekend what the foundation was spending the money on. Its now Monday ?

Reactions: 20
When I think fundraiser I think people tirelessly doing things to raise money for others or charities that mean a lot to their families.

Yes they raised a lot of money overnight but it was for their own child and due to having a minor celebrity status and getting it shared in the right places. Obviously they have raised more since but I wouldn’t say more than a lot of people that raise money for charity if you discount the 1.7

Hi Cash!
Todays video is proof he reads these threads. Saying he is away 'working' to provide a roof over theirs heads. What money has been used over the past year then? Our hard earnt money that we trusted to go to A life saving treatment?

P.S You told us that we would be told over the weekend what the foundation was spending the money on. Its now Monday ?
I thought he was tirelessly working on the foundation? Or is the foundation the working to keep a roof over their heads. It’s all so cloak and dagger isn’t it

Reactions: 12
Yes the foundation is classed as his ‘job’ now.
He’s entitled to that pay because he is the one putting all this work in.
By choice may I add.
It’s not everyday £1.7m lands in your bank.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.