Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh she for sure reads here has to keep face her anxiety is back although it's back in ibiza while she sits and orders food 🤷‍♀️ same old dribble she needs to reflect....yea on how much you've let the foundation and other children down saf
Basicly the others whoever she is with were busy with something and she was shock horror left ALONE to adult and the anxiety was back!! I mean it's litrally just vanished right in front of my eyes the second whoever she is with came back then the wink kiss and see yuuu later guuyyyys...
I just can't with this woman 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to think she was just a thick cow but now she is showing herself as such a devious witch. I might have missed it, but I don't think she has mentioned in any of her stories exactly where she is? Also turned the narrative back to sharing old pics of A and whinging about her "anxiety". No copious holiday videos or grid posts as expected. She must know deep down that what she is doing is wrong and maybe she's starting to fear a backlash. I honestly can't think of words bad enough to describe these pair of thieving scumbags. Absolute lowest of the low.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Woahhhh I can see why she uses a filter. Probably best she does anyway, once the truth comes out about the money, she won't want anyone knowing what she actually looks like. Taking from sick and dying kiddies.

Reactions: 9
Somebody asked if you could watch Saff and Charlotte s interview afterwards. Here’s how….

She hasn’t been posting coz she’s been too busy, working.

Shes
I used to think she was just a thick cow but now she is showing herself as such a devious witch. I might have missed it, but I don't think she has mentioned in any of her stories exactly where she is? Also turned the narrative back to sharing old pics of A and whinging about her "anxiety". No copious holiday videos or grid posts as expected. She must know deep down that what she is doing is wrong and maybe she's starting to fear a backlash. I honestly can't think of words bad enough to describe these pair of thieving scumbags. Absolute lowest of the low.
back In Ibiza with Brow Guy

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I was just watching her latest live and some lady kept popping up asked if she could read her message as she's desperately trying to reach her for help, the ladies pic was of a child who was unwell u could tell saf read it she quickly turned the sound off and then paused the live!! The message obviously went further up the screen then saf un paused it and sound was back

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Id seriously respect them both more if they were two crack dealers living off that. But this is sick

Reactions: 9
That AD has to be in top 10 for the most cringe worthy performance EVER.

What the ACTUAL duck

Secondhand embarrassment

Literally like a 10 year old little girl playing with her teddy

Seen it all now

EMBARRASSED

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That AD has to be in top 10 for the most cringe worthy performance EVER.

What the ACTUAL duck

Secondhand embarrassment

Literally like a 10 year old little girl playing with her teddy

Seen it all now

EMBARRASSED
Someone post it , I've been blocked and need a laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are no words strong enough to describe either of these two! 🤮View attachment 1295888
oh wow, i guess she did stop taking cocaine

I remember hearing her and that pleb Ashley like coke... she clearly can;tbe bothered with the gym despite all her free time,which is HILARIOUS when Ashley says how we allhave the same24 hrs and noone has an excuse not to train, his ex ..is looking bloated -

Work and chill? 🤣

Same T-shirt yes. Maybe they both bought one. Google suggests £250 for that. Pleading poverty a year ago and him suggesting he got rid of all designer clothes. I know I’ve said it loads before but total liar. Just got himself much more #humbledmyass
Money's no issue, they just bought two i guess eh? ')

Woahhhh I can see why she uses a filter. Probably best she does anyway, once the truth comes out about the money, she won't want anyone knowing what she actually looks like. Taking from sick and dying kiddies.
becaause as they say in Croydon, "she's butters" she isn't a good looking girl, she isn't in good shape, and she's thick..so she can at least pretend to be pretty

Id seriously respect them both more if they were two crack dealers living off that. But this is sick
100% agreed, they haven't got the intelligence to be successful drug dealers,

I hope people aren't still donating to their fundraisers, as we know the money is going in their pockets - hopefully they'll blow every penny they got, noone donates anymore and they're stuck penniless - they arent celebs,and they couldn't get a job, with what qualificaitons oh yea they were helping the "CUMUNITY" THICK CUNTS - i seriously hope noone donates anymore- the money will run out and they'll be back to lving at home in debt - no more moncler coats on the back of donated money

It's laughable that they claim to Lorraine and anyone that listens that they reply when people question them, but eventually get bored

they never reply to the question, ever

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
oh wow, i guess she did stop taking cocaine

I remember hearing her and that pleb Ashley like coke... she clearly can;tbe bothered with the gym despite all her free time,which is HILARIOUS when Ashley says how we allhave the same24 hrs and noone has an excuse not to train, his ex ..is looking bloated

Money's no issue, they just bought two i guess eh? ')

becaause as they say in Croydon, "she's butters" she isn't a good looking girl, she isn't in good shape, and she's thick..so she can at least pretend to be pretty

100% agreed, they haven't got the intelligence to be successful drug dealers,

I hope people aren't still donating to their fundraisers, as we know the money is going in their pockets - hopefully they'll blow every penny they got, noone donates anymore and they're stuck penniless - they arent celebs,and they couldn't get a job, with what qualificaitons oh yea they were helping the "CUMUNITY" THICK CUNTS - i seriously hope noone donates anymore- the money will run out and they'll be back to lving at home in debt - no more moncler coats on the back of donated money

It's laughable that they claim to Lorraine and anyone that listens that they reply when people question them, but eventually get bored

they never reply to the question, ever
It’s all those desserts she been chowing down !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Garden Gnome & Greedy Freeby turn my guts...all the prancing around, in a bid to push themselves into the limelight, is sickening. These two cretins promised to help other children suffering...but oh no, not these two...they have used and abused their daughter's name. Garden Gnome runs around everywhere, the only awareness he spreads is shouting "let's go chumps" "Lions" "Get it"....that, you selfish prick, brings no awareness to childhood cancer....it's just an excuse to bring awareness to yourself. Greedy Freeby's part in the awareness, is to wear orange bleeping jumpers and throw orange wristbands to her holiday "friends 🙄" They have dragged their daughter's name through the mud. They thought making up disgusting orange boxes at Christmas, that was full of reminders that these children could die, was appropriate. Soulless bastards they are.

They have zero intentions of helping anyone, except themselves. Sophie's mum has and still is honouring her daughter's memory, in the most decent way...doing everything she can to get parliament to change things, helping families in hospital with their children. She is doing what a decent, caring parent should do and I applaud her.

The Con Foundation is an absolute joke, it's just a smoke screen for those two despicable excuses for humans, to syphon more money out of idiots that think they can do no wrong....it's nothing but a bleeping cult. They make me spew!!....Rant Over...

I’m certain Harry Richards is another Mallet345.
And just shows the shitshow companies she’s working for… no way is this “influencing job” is funding this lifestyle, no way on earth!

She’s live now
I bet the mention of fraud had Greedy Freeby's arse twitching....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.