Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is anyone still believing them! when i join her lives i see a few of my friends/family do too and i see them putting them orange hearts telling her how inspirational she is and can't wait for her and Ashley to get back together 🤮🤮

If my own family/friends lick her arse how are we going to convince Joe public what a pair of frauds they are

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
how is anyone still believing them! when i join her lives i see a few of my friends/family do too and i see them putting them orange hearts telling her how inspirational she is and can't wait for her and Ashley to get back together 🤮🤮

If my own family/friends lick her arse how are we going to convince Joe public what a pair of frauds they are
The don’t believe what is being said and won’t even consider Tattle because of its rep?

Reactions: 2
He can delete anything he likes. We won’t stop trying to get the truth from this pair of liars. If he mows into someone in that tit-mobile then he’s uninsured. The money thing is a moral issue, (which is a whole other story) but doing something so obviously illegal is bleeping stupid and arrogant!!!

Reactions: 7
LOL.

Ashley has deleted the replies but kept the original comment.
What a total bleeping moron this guy is

What possible excuse could this tosser have , too busy working to help kids with cancer his kid died , bleeping useless prick

Those screenshots should ve added to the wiki
I so
Hope he gets pulled over

Reactions: 3
Was he driving it round in aid of the foundation? Doubt it, it’s his little boy racer toy. A gift to himself f ‘ all to do with TAF he cared more about the custom alloy wheels and hidden numbers plate upgrades 🤢 #clibnarc

Haven't got a clue about cars really, but could his reg be listed as SORN because he doesn't use that plate anymore? He seems the type to have a private plate so maybe its registered/taxed etc on that? Hate to give him the benefit of the doubt on anything, but surely he's not that stupid where he's driving around for months in an un taxed an insured car? Especially knowing we would all report him?

Reactions: 2

New thread #31

Take over?! Surely she already uses that account?
No, that’s the 35k social
Media managers role 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.