Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference between these two latest posts.
1. Sophie’s Legacy.
2. The Azaylia Foundation.

Which one started off with £1.5M?

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Starting to think the CEO of The Azaylia Foundation is Mr Krabbs.
Cause all they seem to want is MONEY!

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
Speaks Volumes....

Reactions: 9
Sophies Legacy is just amazing.

Whilst Ash and Saf are sunning themselves, who is running TAF? Clearly neither of them give a tit. I can see it folding by the end of the year. The pair of them are an embarrassment.

Reactions: 17
Ha remember when England were playing and Ashley said azaylia will get the team through to the final or something and when they scored he posted saying yes azaylia I knew you’d come through for us all 😂😂 so embarrassing
Nah I actually do 🤣🤣🤣 and he had an England kit on with her name on calling her the fourth lion as well 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes! And another smoke screen to mislead folk into thinking the money she’s spending on her lavish lifestyle is “hard earned wages”
We see you Safiyya! You don’t fool everybody!
Exactly this I can't get to grips with how people are totally blind to them like come on anyone with a shred of common sense can tell they are not doing what they said they would with the foundation. When I see people commenting there helping so many children like eh who? When?
I know they give a lot to research but I just think the children deserved that so much more not a scabby £10,000 the has been money put to research for years and there's still no change. I feel like they don't want to give families and children personally because they are bitter that A didn't get live and yes they will always question why she didn't live but sadly she didn't and there's children out there desperately needing funds that THEM TWO are in a position to give.

Oh , must be nice not having to work

A lady of leisure , lucky eh -

Is this a private holiday or paid for by some company ?

Her anxiety must be awful, away again
What a cretin

So after her cruise , she's not back to work on the charity, back to raising awareness , she's back to being all about her ? She gave out those tit.oranhe bands, i bet she sees that as "work " and "raising awareness for cancer *

I'm sure in a few days both pf them will post about their daughter , totally uninterested in other kids and just tag the charities Instagram - another weeks work done
This exactly this

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The difference between these two latest posts.
1. Sophie’s Legacy.
2. The Azaylia Foundation.

Which one started off with £1.5M?

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Starting to think the CEO of The Azaylia Foundation is Mr Krabbs.
Cause all they seem to want is MONEY!

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
One is about making more money for the two hard working devoted trustees so they can live their 'best life " the other is about helping people who have a child fighting cancer ATM ?

Sophies Legacy is just amazing.

Whilst Ash and Saf are sunning themselves, who is running TAF? Clearly neither of them give a tit. I can see it folding by the end of the year. The pair of them are an embarrassment.
Folding and the money will have gone as expenses of running this really beneficial charity .. its helped them , just none else

Who the duck wants q crappy hoody what the other post is doing is way better , but then it's acyual work - Ashley and saf can post these crappy ideas of buy some crap from in the style so Ashley can get a Jew coat and that's their work , posting a post asking for more donations , donations to go where ? Top up their bank accounts , as we all know the moncler and north face coats cost money so well done Ashley you go champ, you're a lion loo you spent money that was donated on coats rather than help sick children - he can't possibly say it's his own money, neither have a job and have never had any career to speak about, plus the debt - but we'll don guys , you've made people less likely to give to charities

Just looked at his TikTok and it's the same all me me me me me

But again legions of weirdos saying how great he is and how he's so strong and how much he's doing for cancer and then other rubbish , oh someone saying go on live tour best life , unreal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She has only just met eye brown guy so she can't make out this was planned and is for work.

Makes sense now why they made a few donations recently. As with Ash going away for a month and Saff being useless nothing is probably being done for this month.

Reactions: 5
Who’s that? Someone needs to dress Saf. . Your in Ibiza Saf, not Benidorm! Crocs!? In Ibiza??????
Her hair would have been mega bucks if she’s gone to one of the braid salons.
Isn’t it amazing what filters achieve

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.