Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Work and chill? 🤣

Why does she need Simba the lion in the #Ad for skincare? There’s no need for him at all unless there’s an ulterior motive for making some money.
Also is Safiyya wearing Ashley’s T?
Same T-shirt yes. Maybe they both bought one. Google suggests £250 for that. Pleading poverty a year ago and him suggesting he got rid of all designer clothes. I know I’ve said it loads before but total liar. Just got himself much more #humbledmyass

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There are no words strong enough to describe either of these two! 🤮View attachment 1295888
Is that saf!! Bloody cat fishin hell with her images she posts

Why does she need Simba the lion in the #Ad for skincare? There’s no need for him at all unless there’s an ulterior motive for making some money.
I’m dying at simba having a facial how on earth was that ad signed off! She’s like a child

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My God, SpiderBoy really thinks he’s gods gift
“Just done a 10.5k uphill, time for a shower, food, then work: lights, camera, action”
🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a prick!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
“Just done a 10.5k uphill, time for a shower, food, then work: lights, camera, action”
🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a prick!
Do we know if this tv show is for charity?
Since his life and work is now all about TAF & childrens cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
="Noonoosanne2, post: 9961168, member: 172055"]
Is that saf!! Bloody cat fishin hell with her images she posts

I’m dying at simba having a facial how on earth was that ad signed off! She’s like a child
“Here’s my skincare journey” “Its always so important to look after your skincare”
Eh?
She really does talk in riddles, that AD was shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a prick!
Haha when I saw that I thought 10k whatever mate! Lie -onsssss! 🤣 the pair of them are overusing the word WORK

She is so full of herself. She makes me cringe

Isn't that like the third skin care she has been using. She needs to make her mind up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.