Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just going to leave this here…. Work?
No way!!!!!!!! Absolutly clueless! On another planet! I’m creased, work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tom Zanetti arrived in Ibiza today aswell, she will make sure she’s blagged her way onto one of his tables by the weekend

Reactions: 9
Do we think she has so much of the donation money burning in her pocket and she really wanted to secure this 'friendship' with salidha? (Sp) that she bought him that prada bag??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Y
Do we think she has so much of the donation money burning in her pocket and she really wanted to secure this 'friendship' with salidha? (Sp) that she bought him that prada bag??
Yes!!!! Omg!!!! 👏👏💯

Ah no, he bought it when they were on the cruise. She’s too tight anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good to see Ashley Cain the super star that's doing so much for children with cancer has posted another dull video, him leaving the water menacingly then doing a back flip

Thrilling

That's the extent of his abilities, untalented , uneducated nasty little man

So not a single post about kids with cancer or anything

At least he's consistent get consistently shows how little he cares

But of course , when he's back home he will be bleating on about his daughter and all this "work " "raising awareness" and of course morons will give him what he wants , attention

Oh you're so great Ashley, you're such q superstar

But really what he says has no worth at all, annoying how useless the media are , Lorraine and fearne cotton gushing over him

He doesn't actually do anything for anyone
His Instagram je daily proof of this
Pointless videos of him seeking compliments
Then if course posts about his daughter but never about cancer or other children

I know this arrogant turd will say that they're doing lots behind the scenes that we can't see

No way!!!!!!!! Absolutly clueless! On another planet! I’m creased, work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tom Zanetti arrived in Ibiza today aswell, she will make sure she’s blagged her way onto one of his tables by the weekend
She's still on that cruise or whatever ?
I thought she was back home by now

Just how does she manage , all this work, on top of all the work running a charity REVOLUTIONIZING kids cancer remember, whatever that means as she didn't even know what leukemia was , so just buzz words

Surprised she hasn't killed herself , wasn't she so so depressed and anxious , oh that was yet again more bullshit ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good to see Ashley Cain the super star that's doing so much for children with cancer has posted another dull video, him leaving the water menacingly then doing a back flip

Thrilling

That's the extent of his abilities, untalented , uneducated nasty little man

So not a single post about kids with cancer or anything

At least he's consistent get consistently shows how little he cares

But of course , when he's back home he will be bleating on about his daughter and all this "work " "raising awareness" and of course morons will give him what he wants , attention

Oh you're so great Ashley, you're such q superstar

But really what he says has no worth at all, annoying how useless the media are , Lorraine and fearne cotton gushing over him

He doesn't actually do anything for anyone
His Instagram je daily proof of this
Pointless videos of him seeking compliments
Then if course posts about his daughter but never about cancer or other children

I know this arrogant turd will say that they're doing lots behind the scenes that we can't see

She's still on that cruise or whatever ?
I thought she was back home by now

Just how does she manage , all this work, on top of all the work running a charity REVOLUTIONIZING kids cancer remember, whatever that means as she didn't even know what leukemia was , so just buzz words

Surprised she hasn't killed herself , wasn't she so so depressed and anxious , oh that was yet again more bullshit ?
Nope she's back from the cruise and away to ibiza I honestly can't stand the woman, the cosmetics she was getting back into not long was clearly lies she probably just wanted a free course from them and obviously some free fillers the beg

• Heart
I am just going to leave this here…. Work?
Ha. It’s like when her and A bleat on about ‘meetings’ - like a pair of children playing at big important jobs. In the real world meetings are a means to an end, often creating more work prepping and with action points, while encroaching into the actual day job. These two dim wits have probably never been part of a meeting in the true sense in their entire lives (or short lived non-careers).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nope she's back from the cruise and away to ibiza I honestly can't stand the woman, the cosmetics she was getting back into not long was clearly lies she probably just wanted a free course from them and obviously some free fillers the beg
Yes! And another smoke screen to mislead folk into thinking the money she’s spending on her lavish lifestyle is “hard earned wages”
We see you Safiyya! You don’t fool everybody!

Reactions: 6
I imagine Saf to be easily led, so all the time her orange internet army mates will be constantly telling her she deserves, she’s in the right for treating herself all the time,,,,, problem with this, overtime and hearing this constantly, she actually believes it now!
So all the time she receives this type of misled encouragement from ‘her fans’ she’s gonna constantly continue with what’s she’s been doing since the baby dies and she had access to 1.65 million pounds

Reactions: 5
I imagine Saf to be easily led, so all the time her orange internet army mates will be constantly telling her she deserves, she’s in the right for treating herself all the time,,,,, problem with this, overtime and hearing this constantly, she actually believes it now!
So all the time she receives this type of misled encouragement from ‘her fans’ she’s gonna constantly continue with what’s she’s been doing since the baby dies and she had access to 1.65 million pounds
It’s not like the Cains will be giving her useful advice either, is it? 🙄
In fact the phrase ‘setting her up for a fall’ comes to mind for some reason. Gotta deflect from Boy Wonder

Oh , must be nice not having to work

A lady of leisure , lucky eh -

Is this a private holiday or paid for by some company ?

Her anxiety must be awful, away again
What a cretin

So after her cruise , she's not back to work on the charity, back to raising awareness , she's back to being all about her ? She gave out those tit.oranhe bands, i bet she sees that as "work " and "raising awareness for cancer *

I'm sure in a few days both pf them will post about their daughter , totally uninterested in other kids and just tag the charities Instagram - another weeks work done

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.