Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who make the call for that particular post and its comments to be deleted. 🧐

Reactions: 3
Missed most of the live lol..what was she droning on about this time? 😴

Isn’t classed as false advertising to advertise a skin care product while using a filter?!
Yes.. i think there was a similar issue with Mrs Hinch & iconic London!

Reactions: 3
Was mainly just her eating sweets and being fascinated by them tbh
Oh dear 🤣🤣! What does she look like! Loving them comments though 👌

I really don't know why she bothers doing lives..they're always rubbish & she hates the comments she gets..it's all so cringe! Give it up Saff lol

Reactions: 10
Im sorry if this has been asked before, but can you request a refund to any money you donated to TAF?

This thread really opened my eyes. I supported the TAF and ash and saff until i read this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im sorry if this has been asked before, but can you request a refund to any money you donated to TAF?

This thread really opened my eyes. I supported the TAF and ash and saff until i read this thread
Welcome 😀..I'm sure someone on here will be able to advise you.

Reactions: 6
Pic 12 4 - is this the extent of Safs “work” whilst living her best life on the White Isle?
Her IG is distinctively lacking holiday content,, does anybody think she’s finally had a 💡 moment, read the room and finally taking on board just how ludicrous this all is? It’s all back to sympathy posts, I wonder if she took on board some home truths on that ship!!! Chances are, you know. I can’t believe that every single person on board will not have heard the negative about her. Lots of alcohol, she may have been face to face confronted.

Pic3 -another great example of how Sophie's legacy helps! No 1.6 million required in their charity!!! Taf and crew actually make me sick 😡😡😡

Ps, Charlotte posted that very very late last night so she has clearly made herself 💯 available for support.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
#WhereIsTheGFMoney

While two of the trustees and all founders of The Azaylia Foundation are only available in Ibiza and the Dominican Republic.

#TheseChildrenAreWorthMoreThan10K

I honestly thought how could things get any worse but then they go and delete the Sit Down Live advertising grid post for Sophie’s Legacy because it contained these comments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
#WhereIsTheGFMoney

While two of the trustees and all founders of The Azaylia Foundation are only available in Ibiza and the Dominican Republic.

#TheseChildrenAreWorthMoreThan10K
Just sharing others stories on yours isn’t exactly raising awareness or helping !!
it’s lazy and meaningless

Reactions: 9
They’ve chosen to delete the grid post rather than reply to it.
Whattttt!? 🤯

🚩

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Adding these pics again, @ImShook
(For those at the back 🤣🤣🤣)

Idea: to the Trustees of TAF, how about you give the remainder of the 1.6 million, less the funeral, less the GFM commision and the 10% of monies you’ve donated to children and corporate to date, to a charity that will be dedicated and honest enough put the funds to the use intended.

Suggestion : no doubts that Sophies Legacy would be a perfect choice.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Adding these pics again, @ImShook
(For those at the back 🤣🤣🤣)

Idea: to the Trustees of TAF, how about you give the remainder of the 1.6 million, less the funeral, less the GFM commision and the 10% of monies you’ve donated to children and corporate to date, to a charity that will be dedicated and honest enough put the funds to the use intended.

Suggestion : no doubts that Sophies Legacy would be a perfect choice.
I want them called out on this !! It’s so underhanded

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.