Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so either they have a heap of bleeping weird ass , stalkerish followers or there is someone related to them “lurking “ on insta .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why did they get rid of the house they shared? Does anyone local know if that is final? Saf loves to show the farm hanging on to the cains.

TOC is this weekend. although the colour run has been cancelled the family ride is still going ahead in support of TAF. So, will anyone be there for the Azaylia foundation/representing/with merch etc or have all the OS cancelled due to no Ashley. Also if he’s on his way back now why can’t he still attend?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
What do you mean?
I happened to stumble on an Insta profile and it has pics ( only iof anything A, ash and some kid, Saf and some woman, orange tit , you know the usual ). It’s like a shrine to them , however was only started in April last year … not sure if this person has been mentioned before or who she is but just thought it very odd !

Think he cancelled attending TOC as he was rowing around England.
But they did mention Saff would go.
But that was before the colour run was cancelled.
But then the rowing around England was cancelled for DM.
However i think he is attending the other local fundraiser which I think is this weekend.
Who knows he seems to cancel alot of things.
Maybe he will turn up in his orange car this weekend. 🙄

• Haha
Why did they get rid of the house they shared? Does anyone local know if that is final? Saf loves to show the farm hanging on to the cains.

TOC is this weekend. although the colour run has been cancelled the family ride is still going ahead in support of TAF. So, will anyone be there for the Azaylia foundation/representing/with merch etc or have all the OS cancelled due to no Ashley. Also if he’s on his way back now why can’t he still attend?
I bet he will be going to the parklife festival instead

Reactions: 3
It was only rented so maybe lease was up. I’ve read on here it was Andrea’s house

Reactions: 5
So I was reading last night on the .gov website about conflict of interests for trustees. I only scanned through it so need go back and read in more detail.

What we know is that the two Dr's who are trustees have benefitted financially from TAF in relation to their place of work. The .gov information clearly states they need to have a 'conflict of interest' policy and that a trustee who stands to benefit financially, in any way, cannot be involved in decision making. I'm guessing that TAF don't have this in place as they are still lacking most of the basic stuff.

I'm glad Jayden got the funding but the whole thing still stinks. Does this mean we are going to only see future donations to where the two Dr's work/are involved?

Reactions: 6
I don’t think so. I think she done an apprenticeship
For a couple of months at one on stony Stanton road Coventry about 16 years ago or so. But then I’m sure she dropped out. She didn’t go to university or anything. She did go to college and then a long side it she worked in one for a very short period of time. But don’t you have to go to university to be a dental nurse

Interesting you
[
For a couple of months at one on stony Stanton road Coventry about 16 years ago or so. But then I’m sure she dropped out. She didn’t go to university or anything. She did go to college and then a long side it she worked in one for a very short period of time. But don’t you have to go to university to be a dental nurse
Not necessarily university, but you need a dental nursing diploma…so she isn’t a qualified dental
Nurse. More lies.

Attachments

So I was reading last night on the .gov website about conflict of interests for trustees. I only scanned through it so need go back and read in more detail.

What we know is that the two Dr's who are trustees have benefitted financially from TAF in relation to their place of work. The .gov information clearly states they need to have a 'conflict of interest' policy and that a trustee who stands to benefit financially, in any way, cannot be involved in decision making. I'm guessing that TAF don't have this in place as they are still lacking most of the basic stuff.

I'm glad Jayden got the funding but the whole thing still stinks. Does this mean we are going to only see future donations to where the two Dr's work/are involved?
Massive conflict of interest.
It’s like TAF have bought the other two trustees.
Dodgy AF

Still deleting comments I see.
I screenshot this one this morning.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Is she qualified? You can only become a dental nurse with dental nurse training which is quite longwinded.
She can be a trainee nurse, doing the course while working as a dental nurse but never qualifying.

When they brought in registration I was able to become a registered dental nurse without doing a qualification because I had been doing it for so long.

Yeah she also worked at a practice in Coventry for a month and a practice in Rugby for a month or so. This would have been about 6 months before she got pregnant

She had an interview at my friends place but turned it down because she wanted more money. Which made me assume she was qualified but she’s never been on the register so probably not

Reactions: 4
She can be a trainee nurse, doing the course while working as a dental nurse but never qualifying.

When they brought in registration I was able to become a registered dental nurse without doing a qualification because I had been doing it for so long.

Yeah she also worked at a practice in Coventry for a month and a practice in Rugby for a month or so. This would have been about 6 months before she got pregnant

She had an interview at my friends place but turned it down because she wanted more money. Which made me assume she was qualified but she’s never been on the register so probably not
she wasn’t doing her dental nursing 6 months before she had A? She packed it in years and years ago. She was working in Coventry 14-15 years ago as a trainee. Before she had A she opened up glow and then closed it down to go to London and do other things not dental related she was getting enough money from.

Reactions: 5
I do wonder how many bedrooms the farm has
she wasn’t doing her dental nursing 6 months before she had A? She packed it in years and years ago. She was working in Coventry 14-15 years ago as a trainee. Before she had A she opened up glow and then closed it down to go to London and do other things not dental related she was getting enough money from.
What did she do in London?

When she started getting some recognition for being an influencers girlfriend she unfollowed all her family/ cousins/ siblings, etc, and cut them all off. Lots of her family have reached out to her a few times off her fathers side too and even turned up at her door to see if she’s ok but she’s said she doesn’t feel up to talking with them she says and she’s busy. So she has got family who would look after her and who she was close to before Ashley came along and swooped her in to the spotlight which she is happy about. She would rather go to the farm and I think she had a trauma bond with Ashley. She has anxiety unless she’s with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to say too much in case someone works out who I am but yeah she was working in dental practices before she got pregnant. I have colleagues who worked with her around 2019/2020
She also posted on her stories about the practice in Coventry.

What did she do in London?
Stripping

• Haha
When she started getting some recognition for being an influencers girlfriend she unfollowed all her family/ cousins/ siblings, etc, and cut them all off. Lots of her family have reached out to her a few times off her fathers side too and even turned up at her door to see if she’s ok but she’s said she doesn’t feel up to talking with them she says and she’s busy. So she has got family who would look after her and who she was close to before Ashley came along and swooped her in to the spotlight which she is happy about. She would rather go to the farm and I think she had a trauma bond with Ashley. She has anxiety unless she’s with him.
10000% a trauma bond

10000% a trauma bond
It isn’t a trauma bond, it’s a cash bond!
she’s at the farm because she’s knows he’s away surrounded by women who will… and have slept with him. She knows publicity wise for these women it looks bad as she’s the grieving woman at home with his family and he’s off shagging them in paradise. She’s essentially trying to cock block him. In her eyes she’s become a millionaire at the loss of her daughter and gained celeb followers. But, she’s lost him! He wants to sleep around, he doesn’t even like her, he values the fact she was the mother of his daughter but that’s where it ends and she is very much aware of that. He ended it, he wants to be single. He doesn’t want her around, his advisors tell him she had to be there though and like the cling on… there she is. She can’t bear the thought of not being with him because if he drops away from her, eventually she becomes a no one, that’s why she threatened to out him for paying his debts using the GFM money and suicide. This is why she’s at the farm, the family are playing hard for him to be protected by keeping her close. She’s shunned everyone who gives a tit about her for him and his family clinging on to hope he’ll get back with her to keep her in the lifestyle she’s desperate for…. Fame! He won’t though, he’ll secure her silence and eventually move her out. When the next woman comes along (he’s already slept with about 4-5 women in the last few months alone) she’ll speak out then, she’s deffo a woman scorned type. The family tolerate her, his sister can’t stand her!

had I lost my child, I’d raise awareness through the charity but I wouldn’t be on social media daily begging attention like she does. I don’t think I could even face logging in. Locally shes hated! One mutual friend said, if she could go back in time, she wouldn’t change a thing. She’s got money and fame and that’s what counts in her eyes….. as awful as that sounds, everyone knows it’s true.
they always knew they’d make a charity as v CV I founders of that. They’re essentially paid a wage from that foundation. They’ll never donate huge chunks out, they’re waiting for interest to build then donating that to the of child here and there. Also daily money is still pumped into this charity by people doing things like bike rides. Children cutting off their own hair…. It’s a disgrace. Eventually it’ll catch up with them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.