Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fools and their money are easily parted. That’s all I think of when I see people blindly donating.

Reactions: 5
. I think she been stashing her book money and ad money away and willPurchase a house or maybe having one built on a little estate that's why she can't say till it's signed and finished.
Wait, what? book and ads,, If this is the case, who paid for the cosmetic surgery in turkey, Ibiza, Tenerife,, the recent designer clobber and then some.
And she has made peanuts on the book, don’t ask me how I know, but I do for a full fine fact.

Reactions: 8
They split that £1MILLION.
Paid for the funeral.
Put the rest in the charity.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Reactions: 13
Wait, what? book and ads,, If this is the case, who paid for the cosmetic surgery in turkey, Ibiza, Tenerife,, the recent designer clobber and then some.
And she has made peanuts on the book, don’t ask me how I know, but I do for a full fine fact.
The money from her book and ads wouldn't pay for a house come on

It's like when people say Ashley is making his own money , it won't be 10s of thousands at all, they aren't high profile

And if they are making so much money

Pay the money back that

Was used to clear their debts
Funded that tacky funeral all for attention - 50k outrageous
Pay back the money spent on overpriced tit clothes

She was on a live and was speaking about what cups/ mugs she will buy when she moves house.
Also she said she wants another baby but has to find a partner first.
Absolutely no way this ****** is fit to have a child

The audacity, I can’t get over these,, telling folk how to make money to hand over to them to pay their wages!
it beggars belief, it really does!
💯 Ashley is behind this fundraiser at the weekend, I can guarantee that the only place anything raised from that will be going straight into his back pocket. I wonder if they volunteer how much is made?
Not a chance they say how much was raised
They never do, that's just extra pocket money for them,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sometimes you get a mortgage with a low deposit so that's what she could be doing with some of the money, I couldn't care less hopefully she moves out the farm fades away and gets her karma same we him because well karma will get them both at some point. If she has anxiety why drive 2 half hour to races for what to meet eyebrow guy or some bullshit she soon perks up when offered a freebie

Reactions: 3
Myself and another couple of users reported it to the police in Nuneaton. I never got any response though even though I reported it 3 times.

Not really sure how Saf would get a mortgage, she doesn't have a regular income surely?

Yes, I can’t remember who it was, but defo a couple of people did, not sure of the outcome.
Are you still here? Did you get a response?

Reactions: 2
Myself and another couple of users reported it to the police in Nuneaton. I never got any response though even though I reported it 3 times.

Not really sure how Saf would get a mortgage, she doesn't have a regular income surely?
Maybe shes bought the house outright with the money she stole from the gfm and open taf buckets the money shes earned from all her #ads

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I personally don't think she was a dental nurse I think more receptionist at a dentist
She had an interview for a nursing position and turned it down. I also work with someone who used to work with her at a practice in Rugby.
I found this in an old group chat, that she posted so was more than likely a trainee.

Sometimes you get a mortgage with a low deposit so that's what she could be doing with some of the money, I couldn't care less hopefully she moves out the farm fades away and gets her karma same we him because well karma will get them both at some point. If she has anxiety why drive 2 half hour to races for what to meet eyebrow guy or some bullshit she soon perks up when offered a freebie
Still need to prove you can afford the payments though. Her monthly income can’t be that much? Saying that my friend got a shared ownership mortgage and she’s on her own so it’s possible.

Attachments

Here’s my old but gold thread suggestion…

Ashley Cain #31 The ‘Celebrity’ with no Integrity.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This Instagram highlight. Grandma is like duck off

• Haha
Always wanted to look up his nose whilst he’s running ….. my life is complete 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Karma. Will get them both when or if they get cancer watch how noone cares

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The ad is part of the free ticket she has got to go the races and the other people advertising as well the bets will be free as well she does for the ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.