Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Ashley gets a new girlfriend I can see Saf being really weird acting like she’s her friend, putting her on her stories like they’re one big happy family

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When Ashley gets a new girlfriend I can see Saf being really weird acting like she’s her friend, putting her on her stories like they’re one big happy family
Will we even know? He barely ever posted about safiyya pre azaylia

She said she is a registered dental nurse but I can’t see that she was

Attachments

Last edited:
It isn’t a trauma bond, it’s a cash bond!
she’s at the farm because she’s knows he’s away surrounded by women who will… and have slept with him. She knows publicity wise for these women it looks bad as she’s the grieving woman at home with his family and he’s off shagging them in paradise. She’s essentially trying to cock block him. In her eyes she’s become a millionaire at the loss of her daughter and gained celeb followers. But, she’s lost him! He wants to sleep around, he doesn’t even like her, he values the fact she was the mother of his daughter but that’s where it ends and she is very much aware of that. He ended it, he wants to be single. He doesn’t want her around, his advisors tell him she had to be there though and like the cling on… there she is. She can’t bear the thought of not being with him because if he drops away from her, eventually she becomes a no one, that’s why she threatened to out him for paying his debts using the GFM money and suicide. This is why she’s at the farm, the family are playing hard for him to be protected by keeping her close. She’s shunned everyone who gives a tit about her for him and his family clinging on to hope he’ll get back with her to keep her in the lifestyle she’s desperate for…. Fame! He won’t though, he’ll secure her silence and eventually move her out. When the next woman comes along (he’s already slept with about 4-5 women in the last few months alone) she’ll speak out then, she’s deffo a woman scorned type. The family tolerate her, his sister can’t stand her!

had I lost my child, I’d raise awareness through the charity but I wouldn’t be on social media daily begging attention like she does. I don’t think I could even face logging in. Locally shes hated! One mutual friend said, if she could go back in time, she wouldn’t change a thing. She’s got money and fame and that’s what counts in her eyes….. as awful as that sounds, everyone knows it’s true.
they always knew they’d make a charity as v CV I founders of that. They’re essentially paid a wage from that foundation. They’ll never donate huge chunks out, they’re waiting for interest to build then donating that to the of child here and there. Also daily money is still pumped into this charity by people doing things like bike rides. Children cutting off their own hair…. It’s a disgrace. Eventually it’ll catch up with them.
I never thought of that being the reason as to why they leave huge gaps in between donating.
Waiting for the interest to build! Wow, how silly of me!

Reactions: 5
A family member came forward and detailed how they were broken into (old house) and were worried Azaylias ashes may have been taken. (Cremated prior to funeral in a private service) Not as far fetched as it sounds, but that’s down to them how they choose to, won’t discuss that, it’s a very individual choice, the point being just makes the mind boggle that the OTT funeral was just part of the social media circus too.
The duck !! They spent all that money and the child was already cremated ?? You have to be kidding me . That is all kinds of fucked up . It’s their choice to cremate or bury , the issue is the circus they paid for when the child was already “put to rest “ .
[/QUOTE]

Wtf??? So was the coffin at the funeral empty?? I'm sure they've never mentioned she was cremated 😭 I'm so confused.....what's the point in that grave if there is nothing in it 🤯

The duck !! They spent all that money and the child was already cremated ?? You have to be kidding me . That is all kinds of fucked up . It’s their choice to cremate or bury , the issue is the circus they paid for when the child was already “put to rest “ .
Wtf??? So was the coffin at the funeral empty?? I'm sure they've never mentioned she was cremated 😭 I'm so confused.....what's the point in that grave if there is nothing in it 🤯
[/QUOTE]
Attention
Instagram stories the massive party they had , all about them

Massive conflict of interest.
It’s like TAF have bought the other two trustees.
Dodgy AF

Still deleting comments I see.
I screenshot this one this morning.
That comment doesn't even say about them using funds, asks a pretty simple question
And they delete it ??

They honestly think they can do as they please arrogant pricks

Reactions: 2
I can just picture the local fundraiser with all the drug dealers, wannabes and desperados not to mention the beast showing up preaching from his orange Mobil!!!
What a sham!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It isn’t a trauma bond, it’s a cash bond!
she’s at the farm because she’s knows he’s away surrounded by women who will… and have slept with him. She knows publicity wise for these women it looks bad as she’s the grieving woman at home with his family and he’s off shagging them in paradise. She’s essentially trying to cock block him. In her eyes she’s become a millionaire at the loss of her daughter and gained celeb followers. But, she’s lost him! He wants to sleep around, he doesn’t even like her, he values the fact she was the mother of his daughter but that’s where it ends and she is very much aware of that. He ended it, he wants to be single. He doesn’t want her around, his advisors tell him she had to be there though and like the cling on… there she is. She can’t bear the thought of not being with him because if he drops away from her, eventually she becomes a no one, that’s why she threatened to out him for paying his debts using the GFM money and suicide. This is why she’s at the farm, the family are playing hard for him to be protected by keeping her close. She’s shunned everyone who gives a tit about her for him and his family clinging on to hope he’ll get back with her to keep her in the lifestyle she’s desperate for…. Fame! He won’t though, he’ll secure her silence and eventually move her out. When the next woman comes along (he’s already slept with about 4-5 women in the last few months alone) she’ll speak out then, she’s deffo a woman scorned type. The family tolerate her, his sister can’t stand her!

had I lost my child, I’d raise awareness through the charity but I wouldn’t be on social media daily begging attention like she does. I don’t think I could even face logging in. Locally shes hated! One mutual friend said, if she could go back in time, she wouldn’t change a thing. She’s got money and fame and that’s what counts in her eyes….. as awful as that sounds, everyone knows it’s true.
they always knew they’d make a charity as v CV I founders of that. They’re essentially paid a wage from that foundation. They’ll never donate huge chunks out, they’re waiting for interest to build then donating that to the of child here and there. Also daily money is still pumped into this charity by people doing things like bike rides. Children cutting off their own hair…. It’s a disgrace. Eventually it’ll catch up with them.
Haven’t seen ash’s sister on her stories in a while i thought they were quite friendly it seemed when azaylia was still here.. sure his sister did her nails when azaylia was in her last days. God this whole thing is a shitshow! I definitely think if/when he gets a new girlfriend it will be kept quiet from the public eye and even safiyya. Once she gets wind she will be writing suicidal posts again and do an exclusive ok interview or lorraine detailing everything. I can just see it. Her biological clock is ticking if she wants more children she should move away from the farm so shes away from ashley. They could still run the shitshow of a charity as ‘friends’ and put on a united front so they still get their #ads. Wonder if ashley will move out of the farm to get away because it doesnt seem like she will 👀

Reactions: 4
I can just picture the local fundraiser with all the drug dealers, wannabes and desperados not to mention the beast showing up preaching from his orange Mobil!!!
What a sham!!
oh yes the rocket will make a come back now won’t it. We will be treated to vids of him bouncing about in the seat singing 🤢

Reactions: 1
He’ll be there for sure.
Won’t miss this opportunity.

But will the ToC? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Bet safiyya can’t wait to be posing with Ashley at the fundraiser, flicking her braids everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at the Garden Gnome, rubbing his Greedy, grubby hands together....the weasel is thinking about how much money he can con out of the mugs Sunday. You won't be able to miss rolling up I'm his bleeping satsuma...
how fitting is that second photo though?

I don’t think so. I think she done an apprenticeship
For a couple of months at one on stony Stanton road Coventry about 16 years ago or so. But then I’m sure she dropped out. She didn’t go to university or anything. She did go to college and then a long side it she worked in one for a very short period of time. But don’t you have to go to university to be a dental nurse
No definately no uni for dental nurse, yes if you want to be a dental hygienist.

The orange beast mobile is now listed as SORN on dvla website (finally!!) So if he turns up in it this weekend it's still not road legal. No MOT either.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I believe Ashley must have returned home and just felt dread at the sight of saff tbh. The guy wants to move on… how can he with her lingering round the house and talking like a 3 year old. Surely things will start getting tense between them soon ..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I spoke too soon! Shes currently on live. Someone asked about her getting a dog and she said something like i cant get one at the moment because- well i will speak about that soon actually…. Said she will share it with us soon. Im guessing shes buying a house/moving out?

• Wow
I spoke too soon! Shes currently on live. Someone asked about her getting a dog and she said something like i cant get one at the moment because- well i will speak about that soon actually…. Said she will share it with us soon. Im guessing shes buying a house/moving out?
I was going to say buying a house or renting with what money , silly me , ishe can just help herself to donation money, , the charity fundraiser should help her out a bit ,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.